It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anderson Cooper rolls eyes during interview with Kellyanne Conway

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Yep, right on cue..amazing to watch.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

I'm getting really tired of all the left-bashing threads lately. They were going like wild-fire a few months ago, then they settled down. Now they're back. And they're really stretching for material - eye roll?? Seriously???

💓
💓

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Chickensalad

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: UnBreakable

can you imagine walter having to interview a dip# like kelly?
just saying

Please elaborate what constitutes her as a dip#.

"Two Iraqis came here to this country, were radicalized and they were the masterminds behind the Bowling Green massacre. … It didn't get covered"

False

the nation has gone without a secretary of the Treasury, at least in modern times. If it's not the longest, it's darn close to it."

False

"Here's the fact: The No. 1 source of income into Mexico are Mexicans working here and sending the money back."

False

Perhaps just a few reasons why hes tired of listening to her bs

I've never denied Conway is a dipsh!t and says ridiculous things. This thread is about a supposed professional tv journalist who I thought wanted to be taken seriously but acted immaturely when he didn't agree with her.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

my reply was to another poster........lol

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Destabilizing the United States internally and abroad is terrorism. CNN is global. It has to be held to a higher standard than WOTV in Grand Rapids.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Yep, right on cue..amazing to watch.

Yep, even more amazing to watch me roll my eyes right now.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

my reply was to another poster........lol

I know that. I was just making a point.

+7 more 
posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Destabilizing the United States internally and abroad is terrorism. CNN is global. It has to be held to a higher standard than WOTV in Grand Rapids.

Its an American news organization, they can report what they want, we all know that some anchors are biased.....

If people arent smart enough to look into issues instead of being spoonfed thats a problem with the people......

If we want to go that route then the left could claim the same about fox news bias and division of the country......

Time to start looking a little farther ahead bud then just what WE think is right or not......us conservatives arent the only ones with ideas and opinions

+2 more 
posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I'm okay with my views being challenged. It's all the "loonie lefties", "lefties want to destroy America", "all people on the left want to riot and kill people" crap I'm getting tired of.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
It has been very entertaining watching exploding heads and projectile vomiting on the left.

Methinks they never really wanted Comey fired. Maybe Comey was their mole and possibly the leaker. You never know. I would love to know what the Clintons have on Comey.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Lmbo

I forgot about those.

File those under ex1-3

People do and say stupid things all of the time. We all do, no matter our level of intelligence.

Whether a person working in the WH is afforded the same leeway as anybody else when it comes to being stupid is more up to the observer's personal perspective I guess.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Gotta think BIGGER than your immediate circle. MOST people on the PLANET see CNN and believe what they see. You give the population too much credit for intelligent thought, and self-investigation.

CNN is always bashing the President and/or some aspect of the United States. There broadcast limits for nudity and profanity. National security is far more important than either of those two vanities.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Cooper should have just let loose like the person his fearless leader.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
I would love to know what the Clintons have on Comey.

Comey got rich off of the Clinton Foundation, to the tune of millions of dollars.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Roll to your hearts content..I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.
I see the same stuff from both sides of the fence, as has been pointed out.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Lmbo

I forgot about those.

File those under ex1-3

People do and say stupid things all of the time. We all do, no matter our level of intelligence.

Whether a person working in the WH is afforded the same leeway as anybody else when it comes to being stupid is more up to the observer's personal perspective I guess.

Well I cannot disagree with your logic!

Our systemic problem seems to be the nuts have taken over the funny farm.........

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

can you imagine walter having to interview a dip# like kelly?
just saying

Please elaborate what constitutes her as a dip#.

The fact that she's a highly educated, successful woman that's way too intelligent to believe the things coming out of her mouth makes her a dip#. Allowing herself to be used as a propagandist makes her a dip#.
edit on (5/10/1717 by PistolPete because: (no reason given)

edit on (5/10/1717 by PistolPete because: grammar

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Gotta think BIGGER than your immediate circle. MOST people on the PLANET see CNN and believe what they see. You give the population too much credit for intelligent thought, and self-investigation.

And I do not believe in throwing the Terrorist labels on people just because I dont agree with their perspective or because they are bias......

You mention I need to think Bigger than my circle, but you do realize that getting the gov to label networks like CNN as a terrorist organization means that the left has the same right to do that with any conservative outlet? I agree, should probably think bigger than your circle.....

CNN is always bashing the President and/or some aspect of the United States. There broadcast limits for nudity and profanity. National security is far more important than either of those two vanities.

CNN isnt compromising National Security......low information people are and you cant MANDATE that......

Remember as conservatives when we use to say you cant mandate charity or honesty? That should still apply......

Advocating the gov get involved with our media is a slippery slope that leads to Goebles era censorship and propaganda....

Keep in mind im not attacking you, but I am challenging your statements......

Cheers mate.....

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: PistolPete

I suppose that is a pretty good point.
Never thought of it in that manner.

Seems though, with that logic, we have a whooole mess of dip#s running around right meow.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

a reply to: PistolPete

I suppose that is a pretty good point.
Never thought of it in that manner.

Seems though, with that logic, we have a whooole mess of dip#s running around right meow.

........have you not seen our elected officials or "celebs" now days......not since the dinosaurs has the world been this ignorant and look what happened to them! YEAH! ! ! ! Giant space rock!........

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join