It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Stupidity Out of John McCain

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+43 more 
posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
www.washingtonpost.com...

“Probably the most respected individual in all of the American government is probably the director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation,” McCain said. “I’m very sorry that this has happened.”

You gotta be kidding me here. McCain continues to troll the American people... or else he's really that damn senile. This isn't the 1950s and the FBI director doesn't have any special position in American's lives that make him magically respected. If anything, I'd say the more well known the director's name is in the public sphere, the more likely it is that most Americans distrust the person.

Furthermore, me thinks McCain doth protest a bit much. When you consider he's openly stated that he's opposed to Trump, admitted that he gave Comey a dossier on Trump which had a highly dubious pedigree, was a recipient of campaign donations from Comey, and the old warmonger helped Comey make millions of dollars at Lockheed on defense contracts prior to him entering the political sphere. While the pissants stand in doe eyed fascination before their establishment overlords calling for deeper investigations of a Trump/Russia connection that has to date yielded ZERO evidence of existence canadafreepress.com... , maybe it's time for the magnifying glass to be put on the old war dog, McCain. Let's see what skeletons he has lingering in his closet. Let's try to answer the question that so far has no logical answers: "Why in the blue hell has a man who suffered unspeakable torture thanks to a war the US had no business in, always so eager to get the US into every goddamned war imaginable? Why is he so fiercely vile against any measure of conservatism in the GOP? What has he done for this country that makes him qualified to remain in office? Why do most Democrats vote for him in Arizona primaries? Why did he scarcely put up any fight for the presidency in 2008?"

John McCain = lying scumbag RINO who really needs to be purged from DC.

+34 more 
posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

DRAIN McCain

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

magnifying glass to be put on the old war dog, McCain. Let's see what skeletons he has lingering in his closet.

Steve Nodine.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
The article won't let me read it unless I subscribe. Do you have another source that has Mc Cain's statements that doesn't require subscription?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Out with McCain and in with his daughter!!

Not surprised in the least that he feels a little bad for his ol'buddy.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
The article won't let me read it unless I subscribe. Do you have another source that has Mc Cain's statements that doesn't require subscription?

He said the same to CNN.
www.freerepublic.com...

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
McCain is just loosing it a little, have pitty on him. He is constantly putting his foot in his mouth about things.

I don't dislike Comey, but for the position he was in, I don't think he was the man for the job. He seemed too wishwashy about things. He has good people in the agency, and he seems to be a decent person but he shouldn't have dropped the Clinton investigation the first time and his handling of it the second time should have been just a continuation of the original investigation on Clinton. We know that Clinton was messing up with the E-mails, she should have used the government server but ignored that rule. She ignored a lot of rules. The justice department should not have dropped it's investigation either, and look now, the Justice department is the one that is pushing his removal. Clinton has friends there I guess.

For the head of the FBI, Comey is not assertive enough. He also would not say who was leaking all of the stuff and I kind of think he knows. That is a major problem, now that he is not involved in an ongoing investigation, I wonder if he will be subpoenaed? That is if he is not killed somehow, people seem to die around the Clintons.

+9 more 
posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

I WANT to respect McCain as a veteran, but he clearly doesn't represent my values. The man has gone completely off the rails.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I think he drank the kool aid after losing his presidential bid. I don't remember him being so lame.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
He, like Pelosi and Waters (and so many others) are great examples of why we need term limits.

I really think term limits are part of the long term solution. You can't build these super old boys clubs and the ultra-polarized partisanship when you only have two terms

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
His selective senility is showing big time.
All the major name Dem players had blamed Comey
for "political" interference during the election.

It's all there in black and white on the net.

Is he competing with Maxine Waters now?
edit on 10-5-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

McCain has associated with the same 15-20 old fuddy-duddies since 1960. Is Arizona now filled with retired voters? I haven't been there in a couple of decades.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

He said the same to CNN.
www.freerepublic.com...

That's Free Republic, not CNN. No link to CNN. So I had to google myself on CNN and got this:

CNN

From the article:

Sen. John McCain of Arizona to reporters: "There will be more shoes to drop. There always are on these scandals."

Ok. So, he said that. I don't see what the problem is. Shoes are already dropping, so technically, he's right.

www.cnn.com...

I think a rack of shoes, like, the size of Emelda Marcos shoe collection, is about to drop.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I WANT to respect McCain as a veteran, but he clearly doesn't represent my values. The man has gone completely off the rails.

Ditto my man. Didn't he learn at the Hanoi Hilton that war sucks, why does he want fellow servicemen and women to continue to be in the suck.
edit on 10-5-2017 by 38181 because: iPad spellcheck sucks

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I lived in S. Arizona for nearly 10 years. It's hot there... really fracking hot.

I got out before my brain completely baked.

McCain didn't...

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

I can't help the fact that WaPo limits how many free reads are allowed before requiring a subscription. They really, really suck.

How about Politico?
www.politico.com...

That's the WaPo article including the "most respected" portion of McCain's retarded commentary.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

He said the same to CNN.
www.freerepublic.com...

I think a rack of shoes, like, the size of Emelda Marcos shoe collection, is about to drop.

I'm looking forward to seeing the shoe and hatchet drop on former National Security Advisor SUSAN RICE.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

I can't help the fact that WaPo limits how many free reads are allowed before requiring a subscription. They really, really suck.

How about Politico?
www.politico.com...

That's the WaPo article including the "most respected" portion of McCain's retarded commentary.

Thank you. Ok, now I see the quote.

I agree, WA Po does that to me a lot, and it's annoying and sucky. Because they, and a few other rags, do this, I rarely end up using them as a source, personally.

I don't see his commentary as retarded at all. The comment about Comey being the most respected was a lame exaggeration, especially considered the Hillary drones and Trumpkins both hate him. But the office of the Director of the FBI should be a highly respected position, seeing how they are one of the many checks against criminal activity in the government.

As far as Comey goes, right now, he's about the only person in (or formerly of) the government I have any respect for. In doing his job, he pissed off the people doing wrong. He pissed off the Democrats. Now he's pissed off Trump and his faithful.

Mc Cain's comment's about the disturbing nature of Comey's dismissal aren't retarded at all. They are spot on. Anyone who cares about living in a democratic society should be worried.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Senile, paranoid old man.

These senators and congressmen really need term limits. Less chances for dinosaurs like McCain with their absurd ravings in the future.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Senile, paranoid old man.

These senators and congressmen really need term limits. Less chances for dinosaurs like McCain with their absurd ravings in the future.

If the voters weren't so stupid then we wouldn't need term limits.

Theoretically when some one went off the rails like McCain, Waters or Pelosi they would be voted out. This is why voting should be restricted to people that served in the military or peace corp. People that put up for their country should be the voters not the idiot takers.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join