It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Democrats Conspiracy Theory is Dead in the Water

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on May, 10 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Seriously you can't have Hillary Clinton going on Live National TV saying the reason she lost was because of Comey then have this Swamp Member come on National TV calling for a Special Prosecutor to investigate why Comey was fired. Seriously this is absolutely hilarious. This conspiracy theory that the Democrats have been pushing for Months just Cancelled it self out.

Warren wants a SP

Warren responded to the news, saying, "we need a real, independent prosecutor who [Trump] can't fire, Sessions can't intimidate and Congress can't muzzle."

Trump Derangement Syndrome is real.

Transcript of Yates and Clapper

GRAHAM: Ms. Yates, do you have any evidence — are you aware of any evidence that would suggest that in the 2016 campaign anybody in the Trump campaign colluded — colluded with the Russian government intelligence services in improper fashion?

YATES: And Senator, my answer to that question would require me to reveal classified information. And so, I — I can't answer that.

Thats Legal Talk for there is no evidence.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
There a lot of people sweating right now. This Comey affair and the timing of it is no coincidence. The next few days weeks and months are going to make some people's lives very difficult, or even unbearable. Bet on it.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

I can't stand Elizabeth Warren, Comey certainly deserves to be fired, but the timing is quite interesting. I've made no pre-judgements, but would not be against a special prosecutor.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Hate to bust your bubble, but the Democrats pretty much just added weight to the whole Trump/Russia conspiracy. Well, they didn't. Democrats haven't really done anything useful. Actually, Trump himself pretty much confirmed the "conspiracy" around him has something to it by firing Comey in the first place.

I honestly don't care about the Democrats and this usual partisan hypocrisy. They are pissed off because Comey did his job during the election. They lost. And right now, their power is minimal. They are still in the safe spaces/hand wringing from the election loss. I expect nothing less from them.

I actually respected and like Comey. He did his job. He did his job with the Clinton/email scandal. And was continuing to do his job in investigating Trump and Russia. Obviously doing his job too well, and getting to close to the Truth, which is why Trump got rid of him.

No matter. Trump might have just written his own impeachment with this move. Special Investigation, here we come!

+5 more 
posted on May, 10 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
THREE ongoing investigations into Russia Tampering in U.S. elections, and Democrats want to start a 4th?? OMG!

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Wanting his resignation for his handling of clintons investigation, which Trump praised him for, is not mutually exclusive to his firing for how he handled the Clinton investigation shortly after requesting more money for the Russian investigation.

And on a conspiracy site that timing and justification should seem fishy to anyone.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Director of National Intelligence for Obama James Clapper said he saw “no evidence” of “collusion” between Team Trump and Russia regarding the 2016 election."

So the person that would inform the DOJ said there's nothing there. So far his is the only report released.

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

I honestly don't care about the Democrats and this usual partisan hypocrisy. They are pissed off because Comey did his job during the election. They lost. And right now, their power is minimal. They are still in the safe spaces/hand wringing from the election loss. I expect nothing less from them. I actually respected and like Comey. He did his job. He did his job with the Clinton/email scandal. And was continuing to do his job in investigating Trump and Russia.

Ill agree with you on that Paragraph.

Hate to bust your bubble, but the Democrats pretty much just added weight to the whole Trump/Russia conspiracy. Well, they didn't. Democrats haven't really done anything useful. Actually, Trump himself pretty much confirmed the "conspiracy" around him has something to it by firing Comey in the first place.

O Please Dems wanted Comey gone since he reopened the investigation with that letter to Congress.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

I honestly don't care about the Democrats and this usual partisan hypocrisy. They are pissed off because Comey did his job during the election. They lost. And right now, their power is minimal. They are still in the safe spaces/hand wringing from the election loss. I expect nothing less from them.

I actually respected and like Comey. He did his job. He did his job with the Clinton/email scandal. And was continuing to do his job in investigating Trump and Russia. Obviously doing his job too well, and getting to close to the Truth, which is why Trump got rid of him.

No matter. Trump might have just written his own impeachment with this move. Special Investigation, here we come!

Well said. Trump just shot himself in the foot and has opened the door even wider in to the entire Russia aspect.

He's given fuel to the very fire he wanted to put out.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
We need one of those images of quotes from every official who says that there is no evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia to affect the 2016 U.S. election. Where do you find things like that online?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Well said. Trump just shot himself in the foot and has opened the door even wider in to the entire Russia aspect.

He's given fuel to the very fire he wanted to put out.

ONLY if Republicans are the ones who put wood on the fire. Democrats are (thankfully) powerless at this point.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Director of National Intelligence for Obama James Clapper said he saw “no evidence” of “collusion” between Team Trump and Russia regarding the 2016 election."

So the person that would inform the DOJ said there's nothing there. So far his is the only report released.

www.nbcnews.com...

This James Clapper?

Sure.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

What difference does it make. The liberals have no power after the 2016 election. The Democrat Party is dead.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Clapper resigned Jan 20. He's been out of the loop for nearly four months. Also, speaking of being in the loop, in his recent testimony, Clapper clarified his earlier statements, saying that he was completely unaware of the FBI's counterintelligence investigation:

During my tenure as DNI, it was my practice to defer to the FBI director, both Director Mueller and then subsequently Director Comey, on whether, when and to what extent they would inform me about such investigations. This stems from the unique position of the FBI, which straddles both intelligence and law enforcement. And as a consequence, I was not aware of the counterintelligence investigation Director Comey first referred to during his testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee for Intelligence on the 20th of March, and that comports with my public statements.

The investigation that Comey was privy to started sometime in early Decemeber and involved something like two dozen agents. It seems highly unlikely that a comprehensive investigation could have been completed in the span of a month, particularly when one considers that that FBI investigation is currently ongoing. It is therefore unreasonable to conclude that Clapper's lack of knowledge of conclusive evidence of collusion is anything approaching a final word on the matter.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Comey was going to go sooner or later; Trump just seems to think he's still the top dog and can make all the decisions on his own. That's his Achilles heel and has been from the beginning and unless he learns to play better-it really could ruin his presidency.

Trump, I truly believe, wants to be a good and fair leader but he just keeps shooting himself in the foot.

He's not running his own tv show (where the outcomes were decided before they began taping) anymore.

Disappointed. Not sure his yuge ego will let him learn how to play nicely in the sandbox.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

O Please Dems wanted Comey gone since he reopened the investigation with that letter to Congress.

Yes, they did. Who cares about what they want? They are of no consequence for the next two years.

Comey is the issue here. Not the Democrats. He was fired. By Trump. While he was investigating Trump. Comey, like I said, did his job. He did his job in the case of Clinton and her emails. The Democrats wanted his head for it, but could do nothing. They aren't my problem anymore.

Trump and his administration are currently mine, and the entire country's problem. Comey, continuing in his duties, was fired by the man he was investigating. On the advice of an equally suspect team member, supposedly.

The Democrats now wanting an investigation into his dismissal, which is, of course, laughable, considering their previous attitudes and blaming Comey for Hillary's loss, is not my point. They won't do anything. They are pussies.

It's why we need a real independent investigation, outside of the control or whims of either party set up. You don't send in the foxes to investigate ther slaughter at the chicken coop.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The dems conspiracy theory was dead in the water to begin with. Russia influenced nothing. They might have tried in the same way CNN tried. The french election is being touted as having been hacked by Russians in much the same way. It did not sway the outcome there either which detracts from the Dem foundation of Russian influence. Russia did not hack the election. Russia did not influence the election. It is okay for Trump's team to buddy up to them in the same way Obama did in his hot mic exchange. It's called diplomacy.

But, that is not going to stop the hateful left. They will jump on every opportunity to ignore cognizance and inject a nefarious context to push their narrative. This is really highlighting that fact. They wanted Comey out. Now they see it as just another opening to take down Trump. They will use anything...

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
Comey was going to go sooner or later; Trump just seems to think he's still the top dog and can make all the decisions on his own. That's his Achilles heel and has been from the beginning and unless he learns to play better-it really could ruin his presidency.

Trump, I truly believe, wants to be a good and fair leader but he just keeps shooting himself in the foot.

He's not running his own tv show (where the outcomes were decided before they began taping) anymore.

Disappointed. Not sure his yuge ego will let him learn how to play nicely in the sandbox.

We do not want him to play nicely. We do not want him to do it like the other guys did it. We want him to do exactly what he is doing. FBI director serves at the pleasure of the President of the United States. President Donald J. Trump was not pleased.

Only way stuff gets fixed and swamp drained is if you let our President be Donald J. Trump and not some preconceived idea of what a President should be or do.

Good News! Donald J. Trump will be President of the United States for several more years whether Shuck Chumer and Pocihantis like it or not.
edit on 10-5-2017 by Xeven because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
She says one thing and nods & bobs her head the opposite way.

More room and she would be flapping her arms all over the place.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Obviously doing his job too well, and getting to close to the Truth, which is why Trump got rid of him.

Or possibly because last week he misled Congress (deliberately or negligently) as to some very serious allegations about the Weiner/Clinton email debacle and the FBI had to issue a correction this week to clear the mess up.

Of course, Trump might just have been waiting for Comey to screw up so he could justify getting rid of him, but the reasons might not be as sinister as you suggest.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join