It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smithsonian Channels " UFO Declassified" Show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I think the 7-8 programs done so far in this series are all very good. As well done as any other top tier ufo program in my opinion.
I just finished watching this installment of a show about the huge number of triangular craft sightings in Europe in general and in Belgium and surrounding countries, specifically. THis topic as been talked about on ATS many times, but this installment of this subject by this prgram made me think and rethink about the wave of sightings that happened over Belgium and Europe many years back. In fact there have been many triangular craft sightings in the U.S. as well. This show today touched on the Belgium/Europe wave.

There were a number of descriptions of what was going on regarding the sightings, there were quite a few sightings from directly overhead witnesses. There were some which were described as having a laser beam of light, shooting down from the craft as if they were looking for something. In one sighting that I found really interesting, a much smaller red orb was described as coming out of the craft and fly close as if it were surveying or again, looking for something, only to go back up into the larger craft. I can't say I recall this particular incident sighting before myself.

There were many sightings over or near military bases as well. The speed of some of the sightings/craft were mentioned as being able to go speeds "beyond conventional aircraft." There are a couple of actual radar sightings from the wave over Belgium here show in this program.

I have been thinking that maybe some of these triangular craft sightings could be U.S. or maybe other military. Upon rethinking this based on speed estimates, I was reminded again about here today, I think its fair to say maybe some of these craft sightings cannot be explained, and would definitely not be US or some other country based its pretty clear.

Recommend this series on Smithsonian Channel!

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

Commenting so I remember this for later. I haven't watched any UFO shows in a long time. I'll check it out. Thanks!

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Thanks for the info, looks better than "Ancient Aliens" will look it up!
(although nobody can top Giorgio's hair)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

I do like some "Ancient Aliens" shows, some, but I think this show series, is on a different level. Some of the ufo guests get around from program to program and are on this, but I like it better than most of the ufo shows out there.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

The red "balls of light" type things have been reported accompanying triangles on a number of occasions.
Hudson Valley and Whyteville spring to mind but theres more reports out there.

Haven't seen the show yet so can't comment on that.
Maybe we'll get to see it later on a UK channel.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

The red "balls of light" type things have been reported accompanying triangles on a number of occasions.

The Japanese have "flying spheres", along with red lights. Something like one of these with some red LED's and an IR camera could be practical:

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

You know I live 30 minutes from wytheville and had an incredible sighting during the flap even though I had no idea a flap was going on until many years later. There wasn't any balls of light in my sighting just an incredibly large carousel type ufo which matched the description of the craft a woman described on the unsolved mysteries episode they did on wytheville. I wish there was more coverage of the flap.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Finally a subject I can contribute to!
The black triangles are real. I saw one up close in Bryam, MS. It started out as just another star in the sky but quickly descended down over the gym parking lot I was in. It flew VERY slow while in my area, maybe about 15 miles an hour. Not quite hovering, but almost. Then it shot out a purplish/pink "plasma" laser across the sky. I say "plasma" because it wasn't ordinary light. It looked like some kind of fire/laser/lightning bolt that I've never seen before.the laser also "crawled" across the sky. Very unnerving. You would have to have seen it to know exactly what I mean by "crawling" , but it reminded me of how the lasers in old Atari games look.... growing one pixel at a time. This happened in front of my girlfriend and three other gym members.

As for the red balls of light, about a month after I saw the black triangle I saw a whole school of green balls of light traveling together in my back yard. About 15 feet above my head. Made my heart drop to my stomach and gave me a feeling of pure dread. Once in the woods I almost stepped on a huge rattlesnake; the feeling of nausea and dread was very similar. I was alone for that sighting. That was about 4 years ago. Haven't seen much exciting since then.
edit on 11-5-2017 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

I just watched stormcell's video. I'm pretty sure those are not the same thing I saw as the orbs I saw were translucent/transparent. Picture 20 eerie green (think Halloween green) basketball size soap bubbles flying together as if they had at least some intelligence and that's what I saw.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

They're catching up.
I can't give a link on my phone but Freeze Lists have a YT video called 10 new drone inventions you must see.
Two that caught my attention were the "Fleye" and the "Air-Selfie".

The Fleye has enclosed rotors and lit up would look, from a distance, just like a ball of light. As far as I can tell they are commercially available now so, I would suggest, something similar has been in use for quite some time in the black world. I've also got a book from 1985 called Understanding military technology Edited by Christy Campbell and published by Hamlyn, which has a picture of an ML sprite RPV helicopter which, again from a distance, would look pretty similar.

This leads me to think that previously reported sightings might be connected with earlier models of these types of drone.

The other one from the YT video is called the " Air-selfie" and is a rectangular shaped flat platform in which to place a phone for pictures from above etc. There's a fan in each of the four corners and the phone slides inside, in between the fans. This seems relevant to me because just by scaling up this type of arrangement might explain some of the "flying platform/door" sightings over the years.

Just a personal theory of mine.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

That spherical flying machine is pretty rad. The design is something I've been looking forward to seeing since I was a boy. Nice share

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
It's been 2 years, what they made will probably be all there is. I doubt they make any more.

top topics

join