It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Do You Think Should Run the FBI ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
I want a career field agent... preferably a guy or gal that chose to stay in the field getting the bad guys... someone with disdain towards politics... and of course a law and order mentality.

Between you, me and RickInVa that's the ticket. And I'd love to see
who the 20-year plus agents would write in on their paper scraps.
Even more than promote from inside, we may need recommendations
from there-- who could know better the guy to pass out the ops?
This directorship is IMO as important by now as an associate SCOTUS Justice slot .

link   
Trey Gowdy us damn pleasing to watch on YT binges.

Another good one is Jason Chaffetz.

This man is already looking into many things like Huma and Obamas Pension.

radio.foxnews.com...

thehill.com...

link   
How bout that Hillary character??
I heard she is honest??

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Whoever runs it should be someone who wants to keep safety of Americans as their top priority. Clinton Trump Russia are low priority in comparison.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Only one man for the job

On a serious note, I would prefer someone that has spent a career at the fbi or law enforcement at least.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Rosie O'Donnell.
She is rough and tough.

Just kidding.

I do like the idea of finding a career law enforcement officer that is able to put political affiliations aside.... like a cop/judge chimera.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Jack Bauer is my pick.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: derfreebie

originally posted by: Irishhaf
I want a career field agent... preferably a guy or gal that chose to stay in the field getting the bad guys... someone with disdain towards politics... and of course a law and order mentality.

Between you, me and RickInVa that's the ticket. And I'd love to see
who the 20-year plus agents would write in on their paper scraps.
Even more than promote from inside, we may need recommendations
from there-- who could know better the guy to pass out the ops?
This directorship is IMO as important by now as an associate SCOTUS Justice slot .

There's another great idea! Let the field agents suggest 4 or 5 names and then choose from that pool!

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tekaran
Jack Bauer is my pick.

He's a Canadian...

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Anyone that has not been picked or supported by Trump and his team would be the best choice. However, I don't see this happening. And frankly, at this point, it would be pointless. Since the investigated/suspects are currently in power and have control of the FBI, anyone they choose would be compromised in terms of trust and neutrality.

The best idea would be for an independent, non-partisan, non-governmental organization or team to do the investigation. One that can't be hired or fired by the suspects getting investigated. One beyond their control.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Mike Rogers
en.wikipedia.org...(Michigan_politician)

He was said to be the most popular candidate within the ranks of the FBI agents when Comey was selected to be director, I doubt that's changed. His political ethos alongside his pedigree make him a likely choice for this administration.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: Tekaran
Jack Bauer is my pick.

He's a Canadian...

I change my vote, and maybe they can change the law?
It has to be Jack Bauer.

And no that isn't my Canadian bias.

Maybe.
edit on 10-5-2017 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Several of you have mentioned Sheriff Clarke. I would be cool with that, but he is such a total badass he would probably scare the career FBI bureaucrats and more than a few agents to death!

BTW, and IMHO, Sheriff Clarke is one of the great Twitter follows going right now. Second only to Trump.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Me, me, I'll run the FBI. If I get the job I will give you guys all kind of good info.

Damn, with my big mouth I will never get the job now, I went from a chance of getting the job of one in three hundred million to zero now.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Ivanka Trump or her husband.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Someone without a political career or connections...if possible.

Groot?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Ivanka Trump or her husband.

I find it strange nobody from your side has a pick.

Who is your pick...

Or, you just going to wait and attack the nominee.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

My side? I don't have a side but I surely don't side with the GOP and Trump. That said, doesn't matter who I want or who Liberals want because Trump will pick someone who is going to be loyal to him. We don't get to choose.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Gowdy looks like a possible candidate for the position, sure.

An interesting snip it about his accolades:

In 2012, he received the Defender of Economic Freedom award from the fiscally conservative 501(c)4 organization Club for Growth. The award is given to the members of Congress who have the year's highest ranking, according to the Club for Growth's metrics. Gowdy scored 97 out of 100, and was one of 34 congressmen given the award.

Something like this will probably look good from the POTUS viewpoint, even if its not necessarily a direct accolade related to FBI qualifications, shows some well rounded conservative value adherence, which i presume, is what the new chief will likely be.

I do admit, Gowdy's stance on abortion "pro life plus" and wanting to overstep Roe v. Wade by some other method rather than the Supreme court revisiting it, a tad bit unwieldy.

edit on 10-5-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

My side? I don't have a side but I surely don't side with the GOP and Trump. That said, doesn't matter who I want or who Liberals want because Trump will pick someone who is going to be loyal to him. We don't get to choose.

None of us get a choice. That's not the question.

From your political viewpoint. Who would you choose ?

Do you know anybody both sides would agree on ?

I don't...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join