It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those that forgot...AntiTrump lefties in action....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Just wanted to remind everyone...some may remember this video and some may have never seen it. This is what the left has become on a large scale with the riots turning violent. This was one of the first truly sick acts I saw from the "political party of peace"....oddly similar to the religion of peace right?

Warning...video has graphic language and may be disturbing for some snowflakes...

For those that don't know, this was a special needs kid that was kidnapped and tortured...by anti-Trumpers....

Yeah, and??? The KKK endorsed Trump Trumparded people seem to have forgotten how the toothless, homophobic, racist, right wing sure as hell did not vote for Hilary!!!! Nope they voted for a NUT JOB!!!!!!!

edit on 10-5-2017 by kurthall because: Fix

I am pretty sure the KKK would have no problem doing the same to a Black or Jewish person. They just are not stupid enough to post it!!!!

edit on 10-5-2017 by kurthall because: Add

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Is this a representative of the right?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: TinfoilTP

And the right enables people like Robert Dear.

Did he kidnap the handicapped and recorded brutally torturing them as he accused them of supporting Trump then put it on the internet?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Oh yeah Robert Dear killing those people is so much better.

SMFH

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The left is very very dangerous.

They are capable of brutal thuggery in the face of ideologgical differentiation. And there whole modus operanddi is based upon contradiction.

Beware of the left.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: introvert

I can understand that you may not like the ideologies of some on the Left, but this is just dramatic hyperbole.

Something that you yourself are not only guilty of, but have attained level EXPERT.

I would be a hypocrite if I did not admit that I am guilty of doing the same things I claim to be against, from time to time. I am human after all.

One has to ask, do you have the same level of honesty to admit it as well, or are you content on making snarky ad homs without providing anything worth discussing?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

I am sorry that I scare you so much. Are you still afraid of the boogyman in the closet? Maybe the monsters are hiding under your bed?

edit on 5/10/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I am sorry that I scare you so much. Are you still afraid of the boogyman in the closet? Maybe the monsters are hiding under your bed?

Dude...Trumpkins have feelings, too, eh?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: introvert

I can understand that you may not like the ideologies of some on the Left, but this is just dramatic hyperbole.

Something that you yourself are not only guilty of, but have attained level EXPERT.

I would be a hypocrite if I did not admit that I am guilty of doing the same things I claim to be against, from time to time. I am human after all.

One has to ask, do you have the same level of honesty to admit it as well, or are you content on making snarky ad homs without providing anything worth discussing?

I appreciate your level of introspection.

I never claimed to not be guilty of hyperbole. We all have our triggers after all.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

Dude...Trumpkins have feelings, too, eh?

Oh you're right! Let's not mock their great orange one!

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
yea...

lets not forget

On Friday, a former student of Transylvania University (in Lexington, Kentucky) stormed a campus coffee shop with a machete and a bag full of knives. Police say that Michael Atkins, age 19, demanded to know the political affiliation of patrons before telling a Republican student that they had nothing to fear.

oh and the man on his murderous rage against indian men because he thought they were Muslim while shouting racial epithephs and trump cleaning the country. lets not forget

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

YToure just a purple wizard with a rod as far as I can tell . You dont scare me a bit.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

So why say that you are afraid of liberals?

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Because liberals are trying to take over the Usa and ruin everything thats good and decent about a country that every american should love but their are alot of angary people here now because of what the liberals are doing.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Not sure you understand what the word "liberal" means. You do realize that our Founding Fathers were considered "liberals" and "anarchists" during that time?
Perhaps that word is corrupted today but that is the fault of the media.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   

They were god fearing men of dignity, not anarchists.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join