It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those that forgot...AntiTrump lefties in action....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

Yeah, you're right. Tell the parents of this poor guy that it's just dramatic hyperbole.

Logical fallacy. An appeal to emotion.

But you do point out an important issue: The IDEOLOGIES of some will lead to some really sick, sick things.....such as this. IDEOLOGIES of the proletariat killed over 66 million Russians and Eastern Europeans in the last century. IDEOLOGIES are used to chop heads off, blow up buildings, and cause a lot of problems.

That is true. Some people take their ideologies too far. Some people like to start riots at peaceful protests. Some people like to kill gay folks or blow up abortion clinics.

Ideologies can be dangerous things indeed. Considering the majority of people I see in this country jump head first into ideologies without completely understanding the whole thing, we need to tread very carefully in this area, because they tend to be a slippery slope.

That goes with anything and everything. People need to be more informed, period.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

And when left -leaning politicians tell their own cities' law enforcement to stand down or do nothing?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I'm in agreement that these individuals do not represent "the left", nor are they operating on political motives. They are obviously susceptible to the anti-Trump propaganda that afflicted both left and right, but there is no indication of leftist principles.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: introvert
More idiocy trying to paint those with differing political opinions with broad brushes.

I can understand that you may not like the ideologies of some on the Left, but this is just dramatic hyperbole.

While this is the extreme, I don't see anyone on the left trying to suppress the violence of Antifa at protests and that is a much larger scale.

You know how the police and the FBI always tell us not to approach violent criminals. That's a damn good advice don't you think?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

And when left -leaning politicians tell their own cities' law enforcement to stand down or do nothing?

That person would be an idiot.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

More idiocy trying to paint those with differing political opinions with broad brushes.

I can understand that you may not like the ideologies of some on the Left, but this is just dramatic hyperbole.

While this is the extreme, I don't see anyone on the left trying to suppress the violence of Antifa at protests and that is a much larger scale.

You know how the police and the FBI always tell us not to approach violent criminals. That's a damn good advice don't you think?

Sure is...trouble is when they approach you, and in groups.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I feel the same way about gun control.
Extremes always get more attention than the norm.

That is true.

While there are nuts out there that do stupid things with firearms, the majority are responsible and sane.

While there are nuts on both the Left and Right of the political spectrum, the majority are responsible and sane.

Threads like this do nothing to highlight the truths about the majority. It only serves to spread disingenuous nonsense through dramatic hyperbole.

Make one wonder, to what purpose? And it is a no-brainer...so why are reasonably literate people trying to promote such a thing on ATS? So many questions!
edit on 10-5-2017 by JohnnyCanuck because: indeed!

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The American Democrat Party is the most unique political party in history.

They successfully get both "slaves" and "slave drivers" to vote for the same politicians !

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I feel the same way about gun control.
Extremes always get more attention than the norm.

That is true.

While there are nuts out there that do stupid things with firearms, the majority are responsible and sane.

While there are nuts on both the Left and Right of the political spectrum, the majority are responsible and sane.

Threads like this do nothing to highlight the truths about the majority. It only serves to spread disingenuous nonsense through dramatic hyperbole.

Make one wonder, to what purpose? And it is a no-brainer...so why are reasonable literate people trying to promote such a thing on ATS? So many questions!

It's almost as if they are paid shills. Oh wait.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

What those people did was disgusting but using it to paint the entire Left with? Come on. ATS is turning into a hate the Left safe space.

There have been horrific things done people from all walks of life.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Yeah, everyone on the left is just like this and everyone on the right is just like that Trump supporter in Kentucky who went on campus attacking everyone who didn't answer his question correctly, are you a Republican.

Or the above is complete nonsense and the world isn't as black and white as you want it to be. Your OP is terrible but would receive much love on Reddits The_Donald or Stormfront.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
I'm in agreement that these individuals do not represent "the left", nor are they operating on political motives. They are obviously susceptible to the anti-Trump propaganda that afflicted both left and right, but there is no indication of leftist principles.

WTF? Did I just star you?

Yes, yes I did.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
Shhhhhh, they don't want facts. The left only operates on feelings.

That's ironic considering that this thread is basically dragging up the heinous actions of 4 assholes and trying to smear half the country by association.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
Shhhhhh, they don't want facts. The left only operates on feelings.

Sorry but it doesn't get more "operating on feelings" than picking some of the worst out of a group of millions and then identifying them with the rest of the group.

By that logic you're all abortion clinic bombing Dylan Roof Breiviks

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I'd be willing to bet that 100x more people are familiar with that then with the case of the special needs teen sexually assaulted by the racist white football player who received probation and community service for his crime.

White football player accused of raping black teenager with a mental disability spared prison

John R.K. Howard, 19, was sentenced to three years’ probation and 300 hours of community service by a court in Idaho for the attack in a sports locker room in October 2015.

The sentence came after the judge accepted a plea bargain which let Howard technically plead guilty while still maintaining his innocence.

The family of the victim, who claim the brutal assault by three white teens followed months of racist abuse, have not officially commented on the high profile case but are said by local media to be furious at the outcome.

The victim, who was 17 at the time of the attack, described the assault during the April preliminary hearing for another alleged attacker, Tanner Ward, who was initially charged as an adult in the attack but whose case was later remanded to juvenile court.

Legal documents filed by the family in a separate case suing the school and district officials claim before the attack, the victim was “taunted and called racist names by other members of the team which names included 'Kool-Aid' 'chicken eater' 'watermelon' and [the N-word]“.

According to a report in the Guardian his tormenters taught him a song: “Moon man, moon man, can’t you see,” he sang, “Spics and n****** need to hang from trees”, which he did not understand.

Strangely, the prosecutor decided there was no racial motivation. The prosecutor also decided that anal rape with a coat hanger wasn't a sex crime. So this animal got his charges reduced to "injury to a child" and walked away with a slap on the wrist.

But hey, you have a video right?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
This is what the Left enables.

What kind of slap on the wrist did these psychos end up getting?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

And the right enables people like Robert Dear.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

If you truly believe that video is representative of "the left," Then you still have another "think" coming.

You want it now or later?

If the entire left has to be labeled because of the actions of a couple of people who claim to be anti-Trumpers, then the entire "right" must also be just as ignorant and narcissistic as the man they put in the White House.

Actually, the extrapolation is probably more accurate for the "right," because they did actually vote & elect Trump. For all we know, the people in the video could be actual Trump supporters who are staging the scene just to make their opposition look bad.

See how that works?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I don't think some on this thread are understanding the point behind this thread. It isn't to say all of the left are like this. It is to show the extremes to which the left has pushed it's followers to attain. These thugs were associated in the media to BLM, a lefty organization that held violent riots and used aggressive tactics. Obviously that was more than most could get behind so the movement has faded a bit. But they were and are still getting democratic leaders to support their movement.

It has now moved to Antifa, while not AS violent, still violent and aggressive tactics being used. It is more "stomachable" For most of the left to get behind and actually growing. Again with the support of democratic leaders and with people like Bill Ayers who was part of the Weathermen Underground responsible for bombing police stations and killing people, also buddy buddy with Obama.

I don't think folks are looking at how the left is playing this with the groups being created and the major level support they are getting from their leaders.

It would be like Trump standing behind the KKK and saying go for it!

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Something that you yourself are not only guilty of, but have attained level EXPERT.
edit on 2017/5/10 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join