It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those that forgot...AntiTrump lefties in action....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Just wanted to remind everyone...some may remember this video and some may have never seen it. This is what the left has become on a large scale with the riots turning violent. This was one of the first truly sick acts I saw from the "political party of peace"....oddly similar to the religion of peace right?

Warning...video has graphic language and may be disturbing for some snowflakes...

For those that don't know, this was a special needs kid that was kidnapped and tortured...by anti-Trumpers....
edit on 5/10/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Shhhhhh, they don't want facts. The left only operates on feelings.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
There are some things that no society, that wishes to be civilised, can afford to tolerate. This OP has just referenced two of the most insidious.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I saw a story about a week ago that had a visiting baseball player in Boston being racially abused by someone in the crowd.
That left me with a few questions.

Is Boston racist?
Is Massachusetts racist?
Is the north east racist?
Are baseball fans racist?

Maybe the one or two fans that yelled racial slurs are the racists.

I'm pretty sure these guys in the video don't represent hillary supporters.
The clown on the other thread going right now doesn't represent trump supporters either.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22

Well...only their feelings...others don't matter.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I hadn't seen that video before. The LEFT would enslave the nation if they could.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I saw a story about a week ago that had a visiting baseball player in Boston being racially abused by someone in the crowd.
That left me with a few questions.

Is Boston racist?
Is Massachusetts racist?
Is the north east racist?
Are baseball fans racist?

Maybe the one or two fans that yelled racial slurs are the racists.

I'm pretty sure these guys in the video don't represent hillary supporters.
The clown on the other thread going right now doesn't represent trump supporters either.

Of course I don't believe it represents them all. In this video there were many, and likely others they knew feel the same. Then we have all of the violent rioters and Antifa recently...I'd say there is definitely a pattern at this point....this was months ago and one of the first true acts of hate I saw...and these idiots Facebook streamed it.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I hadn't seen that video before. The LEFT would enslave the nation if they could.

That's just a short clip...the whole thing was 27 mins. The cops found this kid disoriented on the street and realized he was the one from the video. The girl in the video even said they should kill him. Depraved.

Search the story...its pretty sickening.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: carewemust

That's just a short clip...the whole thing was 27 mins. The cops found this kid disoriented on the street and realized he was the one from the video. The girl in the video even said they should kill him. Depraved.

Search the story...its pretty sickening.

Thanks. I'll make sure to do it after a calming drink later.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
More idiocy trying to paint those with differing political opinions with broad brushes.

I can understand that you may not like the ideologies of some on the Left, but this is just dramatic hyperbole.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
There are some things that no society, that wishes to be civilised, can afford to tolerate. This OP has just referenced two of the most insidious.

Sad thing is, this type of behavior is still happening only on a larger scale and with riots and at the request of political leaders to continue resistance while not condemning these acts.

If I recall correctly, these thugs weren't even charged with this being a hate crime, even though throughout the video they are screaming "F#

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
More idiocy trying to paint those with differing political opinions with broad brushes.

I can understand that you may not like the ideologies of some on the Left, but this is just dramatic hyperbole.

While this is the extreme, I don't see anyone on the left trying to suppress the violence of Antifa at protests and that is a much larger scale.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

While this is the extreme, I don't see anyone on the left trying to suppress the violence of Antifa at protests and that is a much larger scale.

It's not their job to suppress the violence. That's what we have law enforcement for.

And there is no large scale violence. There are some idiots out there taking things too far, but it is not anything near what you claim. As a matter of fact, there were some Right Wing idiots getting violent in Berkeley as well.

Again, you are taking the actions of the few and trying to convince people it is indicative of the whole. Very dishonest.
edit on 10-5-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I feel the same way about gun control.
Extremes always get more attention than the norm.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

You really think the BLM cares about politics?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: introvert

I feel the same way about gun control.
Extremes always get more attention than the norm.

That is true.

While there are nuts out there that do stupid things with firearms, the majority are responsible and sane.

While there are nuts on both the Left and Right of the political spectrum, the majority are responsible and sane.

Threads like this do nothing to highlight the truths about the majority. It only serves to spread disingenuous nonsense through dramatic hyperbole.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

YOu should have done a compilation thread. My "Social Justice Assault Warriors TV Marathon" is nearly a year outdated now.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22

Yeah we want it swept under the rug.
Get a grip.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Yeah, you're right. Tell the parents of this poor guy that it's just dramatic hyperbole. But you do point out an important issue: The IDEOLOGIES of some will lead to some really sick, sick things.....such as this. IDEOLOGIES of the proletariat killed over 66 million Russians and Eastern Europeans in the last century. IDEOLOGIES are used to chop .s off, blow up buildings, and cause a lot of problems.

Ideologies can be dangerous things indeed. Considering the majority of people I see in this country jump . first into ideologies without completely understanding the whole thing, we need to tread very carefully in this area, because they tend to be a slippery slope.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
You guys have all gone crazy.

2nd line.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join