It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Couldn't We Have Both?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
With the FBI director's firing, things certainly seem in an uproar all across the political spectrum. Some see it as doomsday for HRC and company. Some see it as impending impeachment proceedings for Trump45. I'll leave it up to you to decide which is which, and who is who.

But just consider the possibility that both things could come to fruition. Hillary and company are eventually indicted and convicted. It is not outside the realm of possibility that this could happen, even with what evidence is available for public consumption at present.

President Trump doesn't seem totally clear either. But who knows? Maybe there is no Russian connection. Maybe Trump and company are worried about something totally unknown to us all coming to light as a result of a deeper probe. Maybe he is happy to let the muddied appearance of Russian intervention be played out for 3 more years?

So I ask myself, and you as well, why couldn't we have both? Why couldn't we have two parties going down in flames?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Lobbyists define domestic policy. The CFR defines foreign policy. NOTHING has change since 2001. Nothing will change in the future. All the political theater is just white noise.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
It'd be good if that happened...

But the fact is Trump and Clinton are too powerful & connected to be impeached and convicted, respectively.

It's a pipe dream.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
We could, it is possible. Currently though, there is a mountain of evidence against Hillary and absolutely none (that we know of) against Trump. So the probability is much much higher right now for the Hillary indictment than for anything happening to Trump.

That is just the reality of the facts we have at this moment.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Lobbyists define domestic policy. The CFR defines foreign policy. NOTHING has change since 2001. Nothing will change in the future. All the political theater is just white noise.

Perfectly stated. The only thing I would add is that the Trilateral Commission also plays a big role in US Foreign Policy, and that both the Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission want to weaken American sovereignty

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Feel free to save this post and throw it back in my face if I'm wrong, but there is ZERO chance Trump "colluded" with the Russians to win the election. It simply did not happen, there's nothing to it, it's a manufactured story by the Left who still can't come to terms with the fact their truly awful candidate lost to a far superior one.

However, there is clear evidence (and outright proof) that Bill Clinton's wife's campaign actively colluded with the DNC to cheat Bernie Sanders out of the nomination, accepted (and presumably used) stolen debate questions, and was actively under two FBI investigations (one still ongoing) before the campaign even began.

Further, there is a massive amount of evidence that the Obama Regime did in fact collect vast amounts of data on Trump and his team during and after the campaign. Reasonable people can argue the semantics of the term, but as far as I'm concerned, Trump was indeed "wiretapped".

The Left is never going to "get" Trump, and I don't know what they think they'd accomplish if they did. There was no Russian collusion, there was no conspiracy -- there didn't need to be. Bill Clinton's wife lost fair and square because she was a lousy candidate, was tied to Obama's failed policies, and is widely known to be the decades-long enabler and defender of a proven serial sexual predator.

It's as simple as that.

This whole Russians-ate-my-homework nonsense is going to backfire on the Left Big League!

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I agree to an extent. But that wasn't the point of this thread. Reread it

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: bluesjr

But what if Trump is hiding something else that a deep investigation would uncover? Something that has nothing to do with Russia? That is, after all, how Monica Lewinski became a household name.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluesjr
We could, it is possible. Currently though, there is a mountain of evidence against Hillary and absolutely none (that we know of) against Trump. So the probability is much much higher right now for the Hillary indictment than for anything happening to Trump. That is just the reality of the facts we have at this moment.

I thought that the reality of the facts is that Trump is under investigation and Clinton isn't. And that the orange one is in a position to cause harm to the country, and that the defeated candidate isn't.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Why are they even now blaming the Russians for the French elections? Why on earth do that unless you are grasping at straws to prove the Russians can change election outcomes in some way?

new topics

top topics

join