It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A real Trumpkin live in action

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I did.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

So where is your criticism of him saying one of the most condensing things so far in this thread?

Of course you won't, and I bet you even starred it.

Telling me I'm wasting my time, telling me whatever I'm trying to do failed due to a poorly thought out OP?

I don't get offended easily, but that offended me enough to merit my response the way I did.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

You're in the mud pit.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Exactly, so what's wrong with my response?

Anyways, I think I've overstayed my welcome even in my own thread. This was not the way I wanted it to go.

Peace

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
With all due respect, I've contributed more to this site in 4 months than you have in 7 years.

No, you have started more threads in 4 months than me in 7 years.

The quality of contribution, no doubt, depends on who you ask.

But you are free to critisize me if all you want.

I'm actually criticizing your OP.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Yea every thread I ever created was just a bunch of partisan drivel and took no thought or effort whatsoever.

Quality

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Thread creation isn't the only way to contribute. I'm just pointing that out.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I never said it was, but you're trying to insinuate the opposite saying that I only made more threads than you and that quality depends on who you ask.

Anyways I'm not trying to continue this nonsense.

/Thread

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Many YouTubers make bucket loads of money from alcohol and feelings.
Alcohol + feelings + anti-Trump supporter + pro-Trump supporter = at least 500,000 views.

Money for nothing and your chicks for free.

I love full-retard YT clips, they're the bestest.
edit on 10-5-2017 by Sublimecraft because: I can't maths good

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
I never said it was, but you're trying to insinuate the opposite saying that I only made more threads than you and that quality depends on who you ask.

That was the only metric you could have used to come to your conclusion since it seems unlikely that you would/could have gone through 7 years of my posts.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Vroomfondel

I love my country too.

Perhaps you do. But no one made a video of you and suggested you represent anyone other than yourself. I could easily find more than enough videos of liberals running amok and post them suggesting they represent a larger portion of the ideology. And they might.

There are many ways words and actions can be harmful. Its more than acts of violence. And the effects are more deleterious the higher up the food chain you go. If your words and your actions are harmful to the US you may have difficulty convincing people you love your country.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

no one made a video of you and suggested you represent anyone other than yourself. I could easily find more than enough videos of liberals running amok and post them suggesting they represent a larger portion of the ideology. And they might.

Watch what happens... not just what happens in this video, but what happens to this video. It's like magic...

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
There's piles of videos on ATS of Liberals doing bad things. Why do it? It's just spreading hate. There's a lot of right wingers I don't like, famous ones, politicians but also ones I've come across online or real life but lets say over the years I've had a thousand negative interactions with right wingers, it doesn't mean anything. There's millions and millions of you. Is it a fair assessment to dismiss all of you as ______ (fill in the blank)?
edit on 5/10/2017 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

OOOOOOOOO

i have so many fill in the blank answers...

But you're right. The better option is to let the issue be. Ranting about ignorant, blind, racist, pussy grabbing buffoonery will hardly fix the problem.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

Don't go throwing the baby out with the bathwater lol. People in power caught behaving badly should absolutely be exposed. Regardless of party.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
better quality LOL

mugshot:
www.facebook.com...

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Just a normal spring break or as someone else said it was staged to get 100k+ views and a little money.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
There's piles of videos on ATS of Liberals doing bad things. Why do it? It's just spreading hate. There's a lot of right wingers I don't like, famous ones, politicians but also ones I've come across online or real life but lets say over the years I've had a thousand negative interactions with right wingers, it doesn't mean anything. There's millions and millions of you. Is it a fair assessment to dismiss all of you as ______ (fill in the blank)?

Why do it? Because I feel compelled to stop liberals from claiming some imaginary moral high ground and remind people that the ones complaining are often the ones committing the atrocities in the first place. There are dirty hands on both sides of this. But like you with right wingers, I have had thousands of interactions with liberals that left me feeling disgusted and truly worried about the future of this nation. You ask is it a fair assessment to dismiss all of us as _______, yet that is exactly what you seem to have done. By the tone of your response you seem quite convinced that any interactions you may have with "right wingers" are going to be predominantly negative.

One of my best friends has a wife and a daughter, both as liberal as the day is long and dumb as a box of hammers. At a dinner party the daughter, recently graduated from college, went off on a few people, myself included, in a discussion about the muslim invasion of Europe and the similarities with what is happening in the US. She stated very clearly that, "...'some people' need to educate themselves on the religion of islam before speaking in public or they risk looking like fools." In response I started a discussion by inquiring as to the degree of her knowledge on the subject. She indicated in no uncertain terms that her degree of knowledge undoubtedly surpassed my own. I took her at her word and began with a short dissertation on the hadith, which is necessary if you intend to have a rational discussion of islam. After about a minute with a deer-in-the-headlights look on her face she abruptly waved off the conversation as false facts and left, her mother right behind her telling her its going to be ok and she will take her home if that would make her feel better.

My point is that I do not dislike her or her mother. I vehemently disagree with their opinion of just about everything. But I do not dislike them. My friend raised his daughter to be strong willed and an independent thinker. She went to college as such but returned convinced that my friend, her father, was a disgrace to the family and to this nation. He was heartbroken. My heart broke for him when he told me what she had said. She knew nothing yet she was convinced she was only one who knew anything. Four years of liberal brainwashing took its toll. That family has never been the same and never will be again. But still, I do not dislike her. More than anything, I pity her.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

All I hear is BLAH BLAH BLAH CNN BLAH BLAH BLAH Fox News and Breitbart say so blah blah blah. You're parroting what the far right news sites have been saying all along.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I don't watch any of those. My opinions are my own. And your comments do absolutely nothing to advance discussion in any way. Just pathetic whining.

This is a perfect example of what I was referring to. The ones complaining the loudest are usually the ones committing the greatest atrocities. No value. No substance. Nothing. Just self serving bull___ meant to satisfy an urge toward conflict.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join