It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A real Trumpkin live in action

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I'm as aware of my own ego as I am in everyone else's.

Hey I'm only human, I'm not perfect.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I have to admit some of the Trump supporter meme's and pics are very funny... the ass hat in the OP's video though was just a drunken fool. He could hardly stand up. He's lucky the people he was abusing appeared to take pity on him and not smash his face in.

Still, the people in Washington - the political class and media actually do believe the meme's. That is who they think trump supporters are, which is why they walk around with a confused look on their faces all the time after Nov 8th.
edit on 10/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

They are going to be more confused as hell the next couple of years. Almost feel sorry for them. I would be feeling more sad if I would stop laughing at that prospect.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: stosh64
FFS, the partisan BS this thread is devolving into is the reason I do not participate in politics anymore.

Enjoy the partisan brainwashing.

I'm out.

Your avatar is apropos. LOL. And I am sorry.

I keep waiting for the right time to change Clint, he just still seems so damn appropriate, sadly....

No need to appologise.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

For those who dont get the references, Hulkamania, and his "24 Inch Pythons" (biceps).

edit on 10-5-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
THE GREATEST!!!

EDIT:

While we are at it here is a pic of some typical liberal Hillary/Obama/Soros/MSM/Globalist supporters:

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
It looks like a staged event by a group who want to make people on the other side look ridiculous.

This is acting. These kind of things only happen when egged on continuously, that isn't happening in this video. This behavior follows a severe personal challenge by someone on the far opposite side, but it would subside with the others not saying anymore to rile the person up.

So this is in my opinion a fake video, it would be hard to get someone that fired up that they would become perpetual

You should meet my cousin Brad. I've had to render him unconscious 5 times and counting now.

I imagine the guy in this video gets his ass kicked A LOT.

Alcohol is a helluva drug.

edit on 10-5-2017 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

You have an asshole cousin too? I wonder if there's one in every family... like the crazy uncle. Instead of crazy it's more like 'doesn't know when to switch the brain to mouth filter on' cousin.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

Why the deflections? This is comedy zone and those particular rabid liberals dont look at all humorous.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

It looks like your average spring break. There's always drunken brawls.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I love Being called a "Trumpkin" because I was an anti-Hillary voter.

I still thank the Lord above that that witch is not in office.

Doesn't mean I blindly support the cheeto candidate.

I still give him a chance though, and I am HAPPY he fired Comey.

Just like the 'others' would have been happy if Comey was fired back in Nov.

^^ THIS. I wasn't able to vote due to moving, and not being able to get my driver's license in time (thank you REAL ID act), but had I been able to, I wouldn't have, because I'm a Libertarian, and Gary Johnson has smoked himself into idiocy.

Nevertheless, people with small minds will put people in small boxes because to imagine that people run the entire spectrum of thinking regarding politics is too difficult for them.

I am not so blind as to not understand that we get burned each time we elect somebody, but I also hope they will do some good things, and getting rid of Comey should have been done in January. Better late than never...

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Holy cr@p that is disgusting.

I am really surprised there are people out there who think like that!

But then again, nope I'm not.

To knowledgehunter (OP)
Hi my friend

thank God these- the types represented in OP- are the outliers.
I think we're all better off focusing on and becoming more like the extraordinary on the other side of the scale- those who do remarkable work here. Keep helping those troubled youth and saving the world one person at a time, thanks knowledge for your contribution!
Anyway, still feeling nauseous from reading about necklacing.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
looks like a video of a drunken liberal doing an impression of what they think a trump supporter acts like.
Being drunk doesn`t completely account for the way that guy is acting, I`m pretty sure he is also mildly retarded.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

a reply to: knowledgehunter0986
I love Being called a "Trumpkin" because I was an anti-Hillary voter.

OK, I got called out for using the term Trumpkin. I like it...rhymes with pumpkin. That orange thing at play. So, as a liberal type, am I allowed to use this merry little sobriquet, or is it kinda like Black folks using the n-word among themselves?
edit on 10-5-2017 by JohnnyCanuck because: clean-up

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Use it all you want. Trumpkins barely qualifies as slanderous. I get called a snowflake on a near daily basis regardless of the facts that i am not young, not a Democrat, not thin skinned, and used to get paid to kill people!

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Hello my friend and thank you

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

I think its a play on "country bumpkin".

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I just want to point out that the photo is not of Trump supporters, but is actually a photo taken of an ATS Mod staff meeting.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I've been wondering where that one came from!

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

SkepticOverlord is the crazy looking lady. Crakeur is sitting on top of the wood and Simon in the back trying to control the situation?

I would expect Zaph to be in the mix somewhere... maybe drinking bourbon dangling from the business end of a MC-130 skyhook and a camera around his neck.

A six pack of good beer for someone who can photoshop that in there somewhere.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join