It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A real Trumpkin live in action

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: Advantage

Im still waiting for term limits.. when that happens Ill feel a lot better about Trump. If it doesnt.. Ill be out there burning Trump effigies with the nutbags I guess.

Term limits are the key!

I will join you in burning the effigies

We'll call it "RedNeck Spring"...

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

Not sure what your point is. The thread linked wasn't about Trump.

He did woo blacks and legal immigrants and even fooled some but no he wasn't able to fool the entire country.

link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Now, now Deaf. You know better than to make a crazy statement like that.

Look and read this; I do not believe everyone on the left are the same.

It's very easy.

link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Advantage

a reply to: Kali74

Im just speaking for myself here, but I view "the left" totally different than I view "dems" and different than I view "liberals"... when speaking on here and even in real life. I dearly love some Dems and lord knows I totally agree with some of their stances. Same with the Libs.

Im baffled and sometimes spooked by the Left... theyre some deranged folks.

I may disagree with some things you say on here, but you have well thought out reasons for your own beliefs. I can respect that. Its not loony left.. like the insane "alt right" types. Those 2 ends of the spectrum are so similar its scary.

So does that mean I'm not a "snowflake" anymore? But you will have to pry my "people like you" label from my cold dead hands!!!

No, you should be the guest of honor at a necklacing party.. since you asked.

That sounds like a threat....WTF? So much for common ground....

Giving you a necklace is a threat?? Ohhhh you thought South African style burning tires... nawwww

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

You changed your opinion? Wow. I am happy. Cheers.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

The thread you are currently participating in is about Trump supporters... In particular a drunk, raving, hyper aggro man on a beach.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

Yes but the post you are replying to makes reference to the OP's participation in a thread that isn't about trump.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Seeing that he claims his assertion in that other thread is correct I would say that he is just talking out of both sides of his face.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Sorry but you and dashalik can pull straws all you want and try and take what I say out of context, but I'm fairly consistent with my stance because I actually think through clearly before I say things, and believe it or not, I have no partisan holding me back. I will just call it how I see it.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

So you are saying that you never said that the entire left are all the same? Must be Mandela effect.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

It's so simple that there is no taking it out of context.

Man up and own it.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Go back to the previous page and read my reply to dashakik

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
FFS, the partisan BS this thread is devolving into is the reason I do not participate in politics anymore.

Enjoy the partisan brainwashing.

I'm out.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Just read it. Looks like you have done some damage control. He's right BTW about you saying that you saw little difference in these two.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

a reply to: Advantage

Agreed, as I have found in real life.

There is MUCH common ground once the partisan, brainwashed BS is set aside.

Turn off the media and get in touch with reality.

Every once in awhile the people do start doing this.
Unfortunately, as soon as we do, the gov't/media notices and then it's time for them to push another national debate from the spinning wheel of "unagreeable issues" i.e. abortion, gun control, ect.

Gets us everytime

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

FFS, the partisan BS this thread is devolving into is the reason I do not participate in politics anymore.

Enjoy the partisan brainwashing.

I'm out.

Your avatar is apropos. LOL. And I am sorry.
edit on 5/10/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Im just speaking for myself here, but I view "the left" totally different than I view "dems" and different than I view "liberals"... when speaking on here and even in real life. I dearly love some Dems and lord knows I totally agree with some of their stances. Same with the Libs.

I may disagree with some things you say on here, but you have well thought out reasons for your own beliefs. I can respect that. Its not loony left.. like the insane "alt right" types. Those 2 ends of the spectrum are so similar its scary.

So does that mean I'm not a "snowflake" anymore? But you will have to pry my "people like you" label from my cold dead hands!!!

No, you should be the guest of honor at a necklacing party.. since you asked.

That sounds like a threat....WTF? So much for common ground....

Giving you a necklace is a threat?? Ohhhh you thought South African style burning tires... nawwww

I know what you meant.

edit on 10-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Sorry no need for damage control when there isn't any damage being done. You just love to disagree with me. You've came to every single one of my last 10 threads, just so you could disagree with me.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

And I'm just your average Leftist, like most people are just your average person. All these stories about loonies on all sides are just put on blast to get reactions out of those that disagree with their points of view.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Are you aware that you have an ego problem?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join