It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A real Trumpkin live in action

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
a reply to: Kali74

Im just speaking for myself here, but I view "the left" totally different than I view "dems" and different than I view "liberals"... when speaking on here and even in real life. I dearly love some Dems and lord knows I totally agree with some of their stances. Same with the Libs.

Im baffled and sometimes spooked by the Left... theyre some deranged folks.

I may disagree with some things you say on here, but you have well thought out reasons for your own beliefs. I can respect that. Its not loony left.. like the insane "alt right" types. Those 2 ends of the spectrum are so similar its scary.

So does that mean I'm not a "snowflake" anymore? But you will have to pry my "people like you" label from my cold dead hands!!!
edit on 10-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Im just speaking for myself here, but I view "the left" totally different than I view "dems" and different than I view "liberals"... when speaking on here and even in real life. I dearly love some Dems and lord knows I totally agree with some of their stances. Same with the Libs.

I may disagree with some things you say on here, but you have well thought out reasons for your own beliefs. I can respect that. Its not loony left.. like the insane "alt right" types. Those 2 ends of the spectrum are so similar its scary.

Couldn't agree more.

I think the repubs and dems and all in between could come to MANY agreements... if the loony left and radical right would stop appointing themselves as our spokespeople and be the loudest and get the most press because of it. We are countrymen after all.. we have a common goal in the end.

I don't think so. As a "Trumpkin" or as I say, a guy who voted against Hillary and hopes Trump does a decent job, I see myself as wanting the USA to do well, and Trump to do a good job running the country I live in. The left seems to be fully invested in wishing Trump would fail. They even make up stuff to suit their wishes so they can all feel closer to that end goal. Wanting your own country to fail seems like a really, really stupid thing to wish for, but then, stupid people do exist.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Agreed, as I have found in real life.

There is MUCH common ground once the partisan, brainwashed BS is set aside.

Turn off the media and get in touch with reality.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I love Being called a "Trumpkin" because I was an anti-Hillary voter.

I still thank the Lord above that that witch is not in office.

Doesn't mean I blindly support the cheeto candidate.

I still give him a chance though, and I am HAPPY he fired Comey.

Just like the 'others' would have been happy if Comey was fired back in Nov.

What makes you think he was calling you specifically a "trumpkin"? are you the guy in the video or just didn't actually read the ops?

...or both

FFS, I took nothing "specifically' in the OP. And I did read the OP.

Back away from your partisanship. It is blinding you.

My partisanship?
heh
anyhow, you wrote in this thread under the pretense of ops calling someone a trumpkin (which he stated there are differences). Your writing seemed to imply you were therefore being called...

If you would have of course acknowledged first the ops and his dissecting the differences of voters, then go on about how some people call you that just for being..then it would be more clear.

so clarity is needed in such things

now with that said, I would avoid the coconut rum while hitting the beach this summer

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

So does that mean I'm not a "snowflake" anymore? But you will have to pry my "people like you" label from my cold dead hands!!!

No, you should be the guest of honor at a necklacing party.. since you asked.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I think that was the point of my thread. We all need to separate ourselves from the extremes and drop the partisan so we can actually work towards some type of common ground.

I mean unless partisan is your thing, do you I guess.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Ummm....OK?

Enjoy the beach, I guess.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Want to clarify the point you are making so I can can rebuttal it?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Couldn't agree more.

I think the repubs and dems and all in between could come to MANY agreements... if the loony left and radical right would stop appointing themselves as our spokespeople and be the loudest and get the most press because of it. We are countrymen after all.. we have a common goal in the end.

I don't think so. As a "Trumpkin" or as I say, a guy who voted against Hillary and hopes Trump does a decent job, I see myself as wanting the USA to do well, and Trump to do a good job running the country I live in. The left seems to be fully invested in wishing Trump would fail. They even make up stuff to suit their wishes so they can all feel closer to that end goal. Wanting your own country to fail seems like a really, really stupid thing to wish for, but then, stupid people do exist.

Nah, I think when the chips are down we find common ground and DONT want our country to fail. Its those fringe crazies that get all the spotlight though and should be shunned hardcore by both sides of the aisle. They dont reflect the majority of Americans. Dont bust my bubble dammit...

Im still waiting for term limits.. when that happens Ill feel a lot better about Trump. If it doesnt.. Ill be out there burning Trump effigies with the nutbags I guess.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I'd rather have your version of reality, but it's so damn hard to see from here.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

In the thread linked someone said "The topic is "far-left progressivism", not the entire left."

You answered "There's little difference in the 2 if you see what I see."

Meaning you lump as much as the next person and partisanship seems to be your thing.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
And apparently , the thread is a real "Bumpkin" in action...

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

I think that was the point of my thread. We all need to separate ourselves from the extremes and drop the partisan so we can actually work towards some type of common ground.

I mean unless partisan is your thing, do you I guess.

I am trying VERY hard for partisan to NOT be 'my thing'.

Stop with BOTH extremes and we may actually find common ground.

S&F BTW.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I'm not wrong in my assertion though, when I say left I don't mean liberals, I don't mean Dems, I mean the Left. The left (imo) is a movement that has taken over the entire left and everything is stands for.

There's a big difference and pot does not recognize kettle.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Im still waiting for term limits.. when that happens Ill feel a lot better about Trump. If it doesnt.. Ill be out there burning Trump effigies with the nutbags I guess.

Term limits are the key!

I will join you in burning the effigies

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

No, you should be the guest of honor at a necklacing party.. since you asked.

That sounds like a threat....WTF? So much for common ground....

en.wikipedia.org...

noted and bookmarked for future referance
edit on 10-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

How convenient and hypocritical.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Any Trump supporter who sympathizes with the man in the OP video lumps themselves in with far right extremism willingly.

60 million people voted for the Donald based on largely populist issues that he used to parlay with white working class voters. Had he tried to appeal to the other groups that support populist issues, blacks and legal immigrants, for example, he may have been able to fool the entire country instead of just duping the white working and middle class.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

This is coming from someone who thinks that everyone on the entire left are the same.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join