It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A real Trumpkin live in action

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Anyone I ever knew who got that worked up hit people. Fake.

Ditto. All bark and no bite.. or a staged thing.

At a family reunion we had... lots of booze and super hot weather.. my 2 old uncles were sitting on a porch swing and got into it over what war was worse : Korea or VietNam. They were both vets of those wars. The more they drank the louder it got.. and they started fist fighting while sitting in that porch swing. Never did stand up to fight, just fought lazy. Trading some vicious punches while sitting there.. Funniest thing Ive ever seen.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven
a reply to: AnonyMason

Let's just break down party barriers here, shall we?...

I'll go first... and invite ALL to brush, floss and visit their dentist on a regular basis.

Absolutely! Brushing and flossing twice daily should be something all parties can agree on.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason

By hate, you obviously mean this particular individual hates brushing his teeth.

Good point!

See this? Vermin Supreme wanted mandatory teeth brushing laws, and you all laughed at me!

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I'm sure you intended this to be a fun thread but...

I know a lot of people from the left like to clump all Trump supporters together

What did you just do if not clump all of the Left together? A habit I'm starting to notice, though to be fair you are in good company.

At any rate, it's known that there were a lot of people that voted for Trump as a vote against Hillary... I voted for Jill Stein to vote against them both.

I think you have a very narrow view of the Left.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

You guys are funny.

You would rather believe this is a staged event than just accept the simple truth that there's a drunk, christian, proud trump supporter, and maybe a tad racist who's causing trouble on a beach?

You may have a point if none of those things went together as perfectly as peas in a pod.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

a reply to: AnonyMason

Let's just break down party barriers here, shall we?...

I'll go first... and invite ALL to brush, floss and visit their dentist on a regular basis.

But do you use the right toothpaste and mouthwash?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

originally posted by: rickymouse

Anyone I ever knew who got that worked up hit people. Fake.

Ditto. All bark and no bite.. or a staged thing.

At a family reunion we had... lots of booze and super hot weather.. my 2 old uncles were sitting on a porch swing and got into it over what war was worse : Korea or VietNam. They were both vets of those wars. The more they drank the louder it got.. and they started fist fighting while sitting in that porch swing. Never did stand up to fight, just fought lazy. Trading some vicious punches while sitting there.. Funniest thing Ive ever seen.

That is something they were taught in the military, loyalty to their group. There were also conflicts between sailors and marines or army and airforce. Loyalty to their group was accentuated in these units, to make sure that they fought as one when in conflict. The conflict between army men on importance of their group was so conditioned into them that years later your uncles experienced a relapse when drinking, they felt like they were back then. almost like it was a sailor fighting a marine in the local pub when on leave.

I know lots of people who were in wars, I actually talk to some when I play pinnacle and see their arguments at the VFW where I play cards. It is a lot better now than it was twenty years ago. There has always been tension between the soldiers of different wars.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Man people sure do love labeling other people. Thinking someone should play it smart and make a clothing line brand and charge out the arse.

Trumpkin apparel.

Libtard limited.

Make some real money. Funny meme shirts included.
edit on 10-5-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
THE GREATEST!!!

What's kind of funny though, is that these three folks have the same direct voting power as:

1) A far-left-leaning College Professor, plus
2) A vulgar late-night talk show host, plus
3) A Hollywood celebrity that forgets they make the most sense when somebody else writes their words for them

It may come as a complete shock to some, but the elitists don't always get to pick the President...every once in a while the electorate wakes up and changes the course of history.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Im just speaking for myself here, but I view "the left" totally different than I view "dems" and different than I view "liberals"... when speaking on here and even in real life. I dearly love some Dems and lord knows I totally agree with some of their stances. Same with the Libs.

Im baffled and sometimes spooked by the Left... theyre some deranged folks.

I may disagree with some things you say on here, but you have well thought out reasons for your own beliefs. I can respect that. Its not loony left.. like the insane "alt right" types. Those 2 ends of the spectrum are so similar its scary.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
Man people sure do love labeling other people. Thinking someone should be smart and make into a clothing line brand and charge out the arse.

Trumpkin apparel.

Libtard limited.

Make some real money. Funny meme shirts included.

I actually thought about this year's ago, even still have some sketches some where. But... Then you have to do it right...you almost have to have a liberal site separate from a GOP one so people don't get offended.

I believe that was about the time I created my ATS account. This place is gold for ideas lol. I might just have to go back to thinking about this again.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

This is nice. Calm discourse between people with differing opinions but still being able to find common ground.

You should run for Congress, Advantage. The future Populist party is going to need people who can compromise.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: stosh64

I love Being called a "Trumpkin" because I was an anti-Hillary voter.

I still thank the Lord above that that witch is not in office.

Doesn't mean I blindly support the cheeto candidate.

I still give him a chance though, and I am HAPPY he fired Comey.

Just like the 'others' would have been happy if Comey was fired back in Nov.

What makes you think he was calling you specifically a "trumpkin"? are you the guy in the video or just didn't actually read the ops?

...or both

FFS, I took nothing "specifically' in the OP. And I did read the OP.

Back away from your partisanship. It is blinding you.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

This is nice. Calm discourse between people with differing opinions but still being able to find common ground.

You should run for Congress, Advantage. The future Populist party is going to need people who can compromise.

I thought I was a pea in a pod with the white xtian racists.

Civil discourse is easy.. ***if*** both parties are civilized human beings. Seems thats in short supply these days online and elsewhere.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Im just speaking for myself here, but I view "the left" totally different than I view "dems" and different than I view "liberals"... when speaking on here and even in real life. I dearly love some Dems and lord knows I totally agree with some of their stances. Same with the Libs.

I may disagree with some things you say on here, but you have well thought out reasons for your own beliefs. I can respect that. Its not loony left.. like the insane "alt right" types. Those 2 ends of the spectrum are so similar its scary.

Couldn't agree more.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

I'm sure you intended this to be a fun thread but...

I know a lot of people from the left like to clump all Trump supporters together

What did you just do if not clump all of the Left together? A habit I'm starting to notice, though to be fair you are in good company.

At any rate, it's known that there were a lot of people that voted for Trump as a vote against Hillary... I voted for Jill Stein to vote against them both.

I think you have a very narrow view of the Left.

I think by now, the reader should be able to discern what I mean by "left".

Plus I said "a lot" not "all", If you feel you don't fall under "a lot" I'm not forcing you to. That's the whole point.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Nobody is forcing you to fall under the Trumpkin label either...

Yet here you are defending yourself.

link   

I thought I was a pea in a pod with the white xtian racists.

Civil discourse is easy.. ***if*** both parties are civilized human beings. Seems thats in short supply these days online and elsewhere.

Besides a star I had to give you a
for this post as well.

link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Couldn't agree more.

I think the repubs and dems and all in between could come to MANY agreements... if the loony left and radical right would stop appointing themselves as our spokespeople and be the loudest and get the most press because of it. We are countrymen after all.. we have a common goal in the end.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

You see defending, I see clarifying.
Is there a difference? Who knows..

Personally I never get offended by words.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join