It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A real Trumpkin live in action

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

I have met and known conservatives and Trump supporters who are as dumb as a rock. Does that mean you are as dumb as a rock?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
By the tone of your response you seem quite convinced that any interactions you may have with "right wingers" are going to be predominantly negative.

I took the exact opposite away from that post.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Check it out an actual Trump Pumpkin!

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Check it out an actual Trump Pumpkin!

Perfect!
Praise the Big Orange One!

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Drunk man on the beach, in other news?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

yet that is exactly what you seem to have done.

No. I gave an exaggerated example to illustrate that even if there was a huge number of negative interactions that it still wouldn't justify blanket labeling all right wingers. I didn't need to bring up any positive interactions (I have Conservative family down in Alabama that I love very much) because it has nothing to do with my point.

Why do it? Because I feel compelled to stop liberals from claiming some imaginary moral high ground

I feel compelled also to combat what I feel is wrong information. But this? The person in this video was a jerk that was being horrible to people who had a right to be where they were and shouted things at them about Trump and deportation while grabbing his crotch and in front of children it turns out.

Do you honestly think it would be fair of me to post that video with a title: "Typical Trump Supporter" ? I'm sure I could find an endless supply of Trump supporters or right wingers doing bad things. No matter how many I found, it still wouldn't be a fair of me to smear your average Conservative with.

It's the internet and of course you don't have to play fair if you don't want to but don't you want to?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: wakeupstupid

*coughs*partisan thread*coughs*

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: wakeupstupid

*coughs*partisan thread*coughs*

Seriously get over yourselves.

My title, the video, my message, my intentions and my focus had nothing to do with partisan. You guys see the word left and get all sensitive and scream partisan.

First of all I'm a Liberal, I support Trump, I don't affiliate with any group, I don't stand on the left nor do I stand on the right, so how can I be partisan?

Oh as long as I say something that offends you guys it makes me partisan?

Usual suspects, pathetic.

Pathetic.

Find a new argument.
edit on 11-5-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I agree entirely with you about blanket labeling. No argument there.

You feel the person in the video was being a jerk. Based solely on that video, I would agree. However, my experience has taught me that something happened before that segment of video. He is already going strong when the video starts which indicates there was some interaction prior to that. There is no video of the entire event so I can only guess, but, people don't usually just start doing something like that without some kind of a reason. I have a feeling this interaction was a two way street until the camera came out, or perhaps the video was clipped to show only one side acting immaturely. The one thing I am certain of is the beginning of that video is not the initial contact between those people.

I do want to play fair, internet or not. Some people took this video as representative of conservatives. I pointed out that I could find all sorts of videos, something you confirmed, that show liberals acting just as bad. Neither makes a case for labeling everyone in that group as being that bad. We have both had a number of unpleasant experiences with opposing ideology and we both have friends or family that believe in ideology opposing our own. Neither of us believes one jerk is representative of the entire group.

What exactly do we disagree on apart from the ideology itself?
edit on 11-5-2017 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Probably a lot but I promise I've never judged another Conservative by any post I've seen of yours.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Nothing to see here, just the mayor of Panama City Beach talking to his voter base is all👍

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Look, I was baked on cheap wine and cough syrup. If I offended anyone, all I can do is say "I'm real sorry"

I had a stressful day, I had a flat and my spare was also flat and I lost all my money at Keno.

edit on 11-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

If that was your clever and indirect attempt to make me apologize, it almost worked till I saw the word Keno.

I never play Keno.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: olaru12

If that was your clever and indirect attempt to make me apologize, it almost worked till I saw the word Keno.

I never play Keno.

No amigo, that was my confession. I've prayed about it and decided to enroll in college. I got my GED and need to pursue my degree in marketing and global economics after my stay at Betty Ford.
edit on 11-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Oh my! In addition to huge ego, you have a huge projection on us. Who's the sensitive one?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
That's one of the first things regressive liberalism teaches us. There is no middle ground. You must sacrifice the self at the alter of the collective. They think everyone must undergo this process and to have any independent thought is dangerous.

It's because of this collective leftist mentality that they assume anyone not instantly critical of Trump worships his every move. A "Trumpet" if you will. I support Trump over the other turd because he is the closest thing to a normal person we have had in office in decades and I agree with some of his policies. But that's where my support ends. I think he is an egotistical prick at times. But so was Obama, Bush Jr, Clinton(including sexual predator), Bush Sr, etc, etc, etc.

If he actually audits the federal reserve I will don a MAGA hat and worship the man. Not because of who he is. But because what he did for the people of this nation. But until then I will continue to call out the most irrational of us and right now you leftists are giving me a never ending supply of stupidity to combat...
edit on 11-5-2017 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Like I said, I'm only human and we are all egotistical sensitive projector's. I'm going to take cowboys advice and just ignore you guys from now on because debating with you in every single thread is really pointless.

Bye deaf

Forever......

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

As others has stated it's pointless with you. You may claim to be non-partisan but your OP is poorly worded and appears to be partisn. Not sure how you can not see it. We are really criticizing your OP.

And since you are too upset and sensitive to continue discussing with us I'll bid you adieu.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

You started a thread by posting a video of someone acting a certain way and said that that was how some people see Trump supporters and how they lump everyone together.

You lumped and put words in peoples mouths. I'm not even arguing left-right. I'm pointing out the BS in your OP. And you might claim to not be partisan but your actions say otherwise.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Yes you're right, my thread was obviously the most partisan thread of all time. I lumped every single person on the left together and stuffed their mouths with my projections. The rest of my OP doesn't matter anymore, because I already went too far with the ultimate partisanship. Forget the actual direction of the thread and lets instead focus on wether or not it was partisan.

You win.

Bye daskakik

Forever......

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join