It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A real Trumpkin live in action

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I know a lot of people from the left like to clump all Trump supporters together as one entity to make their lives easier, but there is a big difference between somebody that defends Trump, to somebody that supports Trump, and to somebody that praises Trump. I know you want to believe we all fall under the latter, but it's just not that simple and we aren't all Trumpkin cult member's. This is drunken buffoonery at its finest and contrary to popular belief, this idiot does not represent a majority of the Trump supporters. I always find it funny when I see somebody being called a Trumpkin for basically using common sense and rational thinking to come to a conclusion.

Here is a real live Trumpkin in action

I must say, I had to shake my head and laugh a little when he started to thump his chest and roar his battle cry. If I witnessed something like this in person I would definitely intervene and regulate the buffoonery.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
THE GREATEST!!!

EDIT:

edit on 10-5-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I dont recall giving ANYONE permission to post pics of my inlaws.... jerk!

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

We're related?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

link   
It looks like a staged event by a group who want to make people on the other side look ridiculous.

This is acting. These kind of things only happen when egged on continuously, that isn't happening in this video. This behavior follows a severe personal challenge by someone on the far opposite side, but it would subside with the others not saying anymore to rile the person up.

So this is in my opinion a fake video, it would be hard to get someone that fired up that they would become perpetual It is probably an skit created by far left people to make their opponents look bad. The only way that this could be real is if the person is a known crazy person who has taken a strong side in this political madness. The far left activists are actually a little crazy, they are far from normal, they are a little psycho. That kind of stuff happens on both sides. This reminds me of a staged white hat video.

link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: Advantage

We're related?

By marriage only....

+4 more 
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

When you have to scream your country is the greatest country in the world to convince people then maybe you've lost the argument.

+6 more 
posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Nope.

I think it's just a drunk redneck being himself.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I love Being called a "Trumpkin" because I was an anti-Hillary voter.

I still thank the Lord above that that witch is not in office.

Doesn't mean I blindly support the cheeto candidate.

I still give him a chance though, and I am HAPPY he fired Comey.

Just like the 'others' would have been happy if Comey was fired back in Nov.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Trust us, alcohol brings out the best in people. He reminds me of a gorilla staking claim to his territory lol!

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
hot sun and booze, political ideological clashing, sunburn, and generally low IQ. what could possibly go wrong.

Muh country is the greatest in the world.

Who wants to bet he doesn't have, and never has had a passport

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason

By hate, you obviously mean this particular individual hates brushing his teeth.

Good point!

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

I love Being called a "Trumpkin" because I was an anti-Hillary voter.

I still thank the Lord above that that witch is not in office.

Doesn't mean I blindly support the cheeto candidate.

I still give him a chance though, and I am HAPPY he fired Comey.

Just like the 'others' would have been happy if Comey was fired back in Nov.

What makes you think he was calling you specifically a "trumpkin"? are you the guy in the video or just didn't actually read the ops?

...or both

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

It's hard to be the pinnacle of white christian Trump supporters without good dental hygiene. Remember to floss, and rinse your mouth out after each pinch of Copenhagen.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Nope.

I think it's just a drunk redneck being himself.

Even if he was, someone had to work him up into a frenzy like that. I have been drunk a lot in my past, but I will never admit it.....wait, I just did
. I have seen a lot of bar fights and arguments among people. Political arguments were never an issue. Even if politically polarized family issues, usually the problem occurs because the older person is trying to combat the younger family members radical views and goes off the other way because they are challenged.

Something would have had to royally tick off this guy, I think it is a staged event either way, actually an act by a far left person or someone firing somebody up purposely. But, if the guy was that fired up, why didn't he just take down one of those guys. Anyone I ever knew who got that worked up hit people. Fake.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

Let's just break down party barriers here, shall we?...

I'll go first... and invite ALL to brush, floss and visit their dentist on a regular basis.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Well thats the problem, ricky. You're basing your opinion off your experiences. There are plenty of spineless drunks out there.

This guy is just drunk and worked up about Muslims sharing space on the same beach with him.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Hey, I am an experienced bar patron. I haven't gotten Alzheimer disease yet, I still remember those days, well at least the part of those days that I can remember. It may have been thirty years ago but it is still as unclear today as it was back then.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

By hate, you obviously mean this particular individual hates brushing his teeth.

Good point!

it's tooth. Just sayin,

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join