It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - A Civil Conversation Between Skeptics And Effected

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

No, you proved my point. Australians are effected. No one who grew up in Australia thinks it's moved though, they have other ME beliefs still, proving ME is faulty memory. Americans have a ME about a place halfway around the world. Just like no one who grew up in Florida thinks it used to be on the West coast.

ME's are experienced by people who are ignorant on the subjects.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

And yet here we are discussing it, negating your point.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Deaf Alien

No, I understand it perfectly, I simply have no clue what you are trying to say. ME's are only believed by people who are non-experts on subjects.

How can I become an expert on ME and how much does it cost?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

No you don't understand. My point is that if they live ON it and are a PART of it then they would not be aware it has moved, see? People outside would have noticed it because it's relative.
(Not saying that it's true just pointing out the flaw in your reasoning)

link   
a reply to: schuyler

Why do you care if ATS gets taken seriously in the first place? I'm on this site for the sole purpose of discussing topics that are frown upon from society as a whole. We talk about demons,9/11,living in the Matrix,Hollow Earth,UFOs and many more on the daily basis. Why is the ME such a taboo? The more people resist this idea the more i'm inclined something is up.

link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

What if the "event" occured on the american continent first and it's still slowly expanding to reach all the corners in the world? This could take years or centuries even.

Well I guess many people need a religion.

In purely the realm of science fiction, I will give you this interesting dogma.
I watched a lecture by one of those "channelers"..you know, the one who claims he is speaking on behalf of cloud feather or some such "Enlightened" higher realm spirit who is also part of the galactic council which includes ascended beings, aliens, etc.
Anyhow, he went on that the earth died from a meteor collision awhile back. anyhow, they decided to resurrect our planet and species in the time/space line. went back in time and basically stopped the meteor. they then time locked the planet so the living earth wouldn't effect the timeline of the rest of the galaxy until it caught up. then the locks would come off
Of course the time when free will and a active timeline was in 2012..that is when we were meant to then basically swap dimensions from our locked dimension (a simulation in essence..self running to mature) to being active in the real universe..not the holographic one.

So there ya go..a bit more religion to your growing one. now you can incorporate that into your growing belief system and start a whole new church or whatever. Who knows...could all be true. no evidence, but that doesn't seem to stop mandela folks.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

No you don't understand. My point is that if they live ON it and are a PART of it then they would not be aware it has moved, see? People outside would have noticed it because it's relative.
(Not saying that it's true just pointing out the flaw in your reasoning)

Well plenty of Aussies vacation. So we would have some on vacation, not there, and coming back to an entirely new continent.

Didn't happen. We'd also have Aussie's who emigrated and would notice. Instead we have Americans who know nothing claiming the map they saw 30 years ago looked different so ME!

But by that reasoning the people who came from the world with different organs were PART OF that world .. so would not have come here. Yet here they are.
edit on 10-5-2017 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pearj

a reply to: mclarenmp4
And it doesn't change the fact it's just bad memory.

Please describe how bad memory applies to this:

She's right next to it.

..Like I said - we've moved well past the faulty memory argument. It's time to look closer.

The thinker:
hand curled under his chin in thoughtful contemplation

silly mandela:
hand touching his head as if he is having a migraine

if it was the second version, he wouldn't be called the thinker, he would be called the pained or something...maybe the depressed.
And no, he didn't tebow either...nor was his arm curled under his belly. the entire pose the mandela folks are discussing would be remarkable depression or crippling pain...not...thinking
edit on 10-5-2017 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: whatsecret

No, I understand it perfectly, I simply have no clue what you are trying to say. ME's are only believed by people who are non-experts on subjects.

Depends. If you grew up in Australia it would be free. Anatomy classes won't cost much either check your local college.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Vacations? LMAO. Tell me you're not serious. Please. If you're serious then tell me how long vacations last generally.

SMH.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Vacations? LMAO. Tell me you're not serious. Please. If you're serious then tell me how long vacations last generally.

SMH.

ME seem to be instantaneous. Australia used to be elsewhere and then boom it changed. Our organs were in one place and them boom they all changed. So they only need to last an instant.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Depends. If you grew up in Australia it would be free. Anatomy classes won't cost much either check your local college.

Definitely doing it. Mandela Effect Expert would look good on the resume, in my opinion.
I'll see myself out. Thanks!
edit on 10-5-2017 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

No one claimed that it's instanteous as far as I know. It coulud be a long term effect. But anyway I am just pointing out the flaw in your reasoning. That's all. It's one of those "wait a minute!!!" moments and you start to question your memory.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

People from China say Portland, ME should be on the West Coast. Everyone in the US says aahh no. ME or people in China are wrong?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Definitely doing it. Mandela Effect Expert would look good on the resume, in my opinion.
Thanks!

Then later he will claim that the words on his diploma and resume have changed.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Sighs. I never said that the effect is real. Just admit that there is a minor flaw in your reasoning and move on.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

No one claimed that it's instanteous as far as I know.

No, it has to be out of necessity. That universe is gone.

Again, the whole point of ME is that people used to be a part of that world and now aren't. So people in Australia would be a part of that world .. and now not... and at the moment it happened everything would instantly change.

Heart surgeons would go into work and all of a sudden organs would be in the wrong spot.

Doesn't happen. It's faulty memory.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I think you're missing the entire point here. People affected by the ME remember different things because it was in a another reality/dimension/multiverse whatever you want to call it. If you have no ME experiences yourself then that means nothing has changed for you because you already adapted to the new reality. The people who experienced the ME are stuck between two worlds if you will. I just use the ME term to describe a anomalous event that involved altered timelines and memories. There is also a lot of hoaxing going on to discredit the phenomenon altogether. Why would you make hoaxes of a phenomenon that is non existing in the first place? If the ME is all just a result of a faulty memory or vivid imagination then why the attempts to discredit it?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Sighs. I never said that the effect is real. Just admit that there is a minor flaw in your reasoning and move on.

There is only a flaw if you create special rules that only apply to one particular ME, but none of the others. That reasoning is the flaw though.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

The point is you said the Australians would have known and I've pointed out that it's possible that they wouldn't BECAUSE they are PART of it. They moved ALONG with it. And besides people coming in from vacations from other countries who "noticed" it would be seen as crazy anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join