It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - A Civil Conversation Between Skeptics And Effected

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Because 1% of Americans think Australia has changed, when 0% of Australians think so. If the ME was real then 1% of Australians would think so too.

That's why it's silly.

This argument is flawed sorry. People who discuss the ME are ridicilued beyond belief so why would any effected person dare to speak up when they are met with nothing but hostility. The whole you're all crazy thing is just strange. People believe in invisible entities in the clouds but this is somehow unfathomable and ridicilous?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

If that was true no one would speak up. They do. So your argument is DOA.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Because 1% of Americans think Australia has changed, when 0% of Australians think so. If the ME was real then 1% of Australians would think so too.

That's why it's silly.

This argument is flawed sorry. People who discuss the ME are ridicilued beyond belief so why would any effected person dare to speak up when they are met with nothing but hostility. The whole you're all crazy thing is just strange. People believe in invisible entities in the clouds but this is somehow unfathomable and ridicilous?

Rule number one: f#ck what they think.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: whatsecret

Rule #2 .. in a thread of people saying they believe in the ME, don't say no one will ever say they believe in the ME .. because the thread you are posting in proves you wrong.

link   

edit on 5/10/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

How would the Australians living there know it has been moved? Wouldn't the M.E. be a part of the entire country, including the Australians? Hence why people outside with M.E. noticing it.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Thank you.

That applies to the question I asked:

Would you want to be singled out like this?

I wanted to type how people have called me stupid (dare I say I'm more educated than the instigator), insulted American schools (when they're from the US - then how can they say that with any authority, aren't they stupid too?), obvious bias from moderators and the list goes on.

I'm not subjecting myself to this because I like hearing how stupid people think I am - I'm posting on the off chance someone will talk like a normal person with me about it.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

How would the Australians living there know it has been moved? Wouldn't the M.E. be a part of the entire country, including the Australians? Hence why people outside with M.E. noticing it.

That's not how the ME works. People claim their body organs have moved and they are from a different universe where they are located elsewhere. But in this reality they inhabit the body of a person with them in the 'new' location.

So the same would be true for Australians. They would come from a world with Australia located elsewhere, but living in the world with the 'new' location.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I wanted to respond to your #6 Christ didn't say there wouldn't be any signs and wonders after he left and many are recorded to have taken place in the new testament after his ascension to heaven. Also the trumpets of Revelation immediately precede very significant and overtly obvious events. There's the trump of God at the rapture and there's the 7 seperate trumpet judgments.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

And yet here you and so many others are, online, saying you believe it. Australians will say they believe in ME .. just none of them think Australia has moved.

Weird.

Doctors can believe in the ME. Just not that organs used to be in other locations.

Can't be faulty memory ....

link   

a reply to: whatsecret

Rule #2 .. in a thread of people saying they believe in the ME, don't say no one will ever say they believe in the ME .. because the thread you are posting in proves you wrong.

I only have one rule... Say what you want, because....well....rule number one.

link   

You seem to be missing the point.
People who claimed that their body organs have moved because they moved RELATIVELY to themselves.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I have no idea what you mean but it makes no sense. They claim they used to inhabit a body with organs in a different location.

Same as would be true for Australians.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Sighs. I guess the word "relative" escapes you. Oh well. Carry on.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I had a serious Mandela effect moment last night. Full disclosure: I do believe that the root of this theory is faulty memory, but do find it an interesting theory nonetheless and like to see the examples people show. Some of them blow my mind.

That being said, let me explain my own experience last night:

There's a girl I know that was a grade below me in school. We have plenty of mutual friends and I specifically remember her name being spelled "Miranda". Why? Because I remember the first time I wrote out her name I spelled it "Maranda" and was corrected to the right spelling using an I as "Miranda" and I thought that spelling looked really weird. After high school I added her on Facebook and see her posts regularly, almost daily, and sometimes comment on them.

Last night, however, I had to do a double take on one of her posts that appeared in my news feed. Her name had changed. Now it's spelled "Maranda" and I'm just sitting there thinking 'What the actual f@#!'

I told my girlfriend about it. Now, my girlfriend isn't from around here, didn't go to school with us, and only knows her as an old friend of mine. She took one look at the name and said "It's always been spelled that way since I've known you."

Needless to say, it's very confusing and I can't explain it, and even my girlfriend can't back me up on this...

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I want to say you've made your "faulty memory" argument - there's no need to press it anymore.

I want to address your thought that this doesn't affect people in other countries. It does. I can think of at least 3 youtube channels I'm subscribed to - two in the UK and one in Australia - that are Effected. There are folks here on ATS from Candida that are Effected.

There's also evidence of the Effected in "Palestine" relating to a shared memory of Google Maps.

I wouldn't be so quick to assume it's only folks in the US that are Effected without a little research. It looks like it's your limited awareness on the topic's reach - not actual fact.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

If that was true no one would speak up. They do. So your argument is DOA.

Not if they think there could be something wrong with them. I don't give a f#ck about what people think of me but most people certainly do. Most humans care a great deal how they are perceived by others hence the whole living in a fake social media bubble. There is also the possibility that the australian population wouldn't register if something changed because it would make no difference to them. Like i said what if a really small percentage of the population was immune to the event that might or might not have occured. How do you convince the people that are not effected that history changed when they experienced the changed history already?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: SaturnFX

That's why it's silly.

This
when landmass "changes", mostly its americans who think it changed..odd, innit...why don't south americans demand SA changed, or AU folks say that changed...irish say they moved north.

its just poor learning and remembering.

Even with mandela i th ought he died to being honest. However when i looked in to it i remembered what i thought was a funeral. I just knew i watched it on TV than i watched a video of his release. And watching that video as they had parades etc i realized thats where i got it from and was wrong. Problem is apparently everyone cant figure out when they made a mistake.

Specifically with Mandela, I remember as a kid watching the movie and wondering how long he would be in prison and if we could go break him out or something. I then remember years later when he got out because the movie effected me soo much as a kid. Free Mandela was a hashtag movement before hashtags existed you could say.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

No, I understand it perfectly, I simply have no clue what you are trying to say. ME's are only believed by people who are non-experts on subjects.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pearj

a reply to: mclarenmp4
And it doesn't change the fact it's just bad memory.

Please describe how bad memory applies to this:

She's right next to it...Like I said - we've moved well past the faulty memory argument. It's time to look closer.

Please describe how this picture proves anything at all. it's time to look closer at the stupidity of these claims. They are right up there with the flat earth and chemtrails. Subjects like these are one reason ATS is not taken seriously anywhere else. These subjects are absurd beyond belief.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join