It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Turn off the light’: Sean Spicer caught hiding in White House bushes to avoid reporters

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted
a reply to: rickymouse

It wasn't a dictatorship here thirty years ago. The press was not allowed to even ask our people in the white house anything except at press conferences. So why do you think that that rule was bad, it was the sensible thing to do.

What does 'our people' mean? White House staff? Are you sure they would have been arrested or are you doing a Trump here and making your recollection appear as fact?

We do not have the right to have all information of everything that is discussed at the Whitehouse. Much of what they discuss is classified material.

At least you are totally against wikileaks, Assange, Manning, Snowden etc., that's something.

Of course, we could let a radical left wing group take over and they will make sure anything they deem as unacceptable will cause punishment to the one doing it. The far left is definitely not democratic in nature, even though they call themselves democrats, they are expressing dictatorship qualities, their way or no way.

The left are expressing 'dictatorship qualities' but it's you that wants the press arrested? Wow, I couldn't have made that up.

You must be blind to the real intent of these far left and far right radical groups, they are not for the people, they only want their kind in control of the country. They try to convince the people on their respective left or right that they should support them. We cannot support radicalism. That is not civilization. That is chaos.

Our elected officials are our people, they represent the American people. Not all obviously, they are not supposed to represent those who want to disrupt society.

Wikileaks tends to unearth deception that is being spread and often what they release does create civil unrest. We do need some watchdogs in our society. But the Press seems to be glorifying and twisting things out of perspective to gain viewers. I do not agree with that.

I support the office of the president of the United states and the person who occupies it. I personally do not care for Trump that much, but I really disliked Hillary. I would have rather had Bernie win the presidency.

edit on 12-5-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Thank you for sharing with me your opinions, not sure why you did, but thanks all the same.

<< 1   >>

join