It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump and Tillerson to meet Lavrov

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Cooperation between America and Russia, the top 2 super powers, is paramount to defeating terrorism at home and abroad. I think this is a good move. Jihadism must be eradicated from Syria and Iraq ASAP.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
You mean top US officials are talking to top Russian officials?

How Horrible!

Russian interference confirmed!!!

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Russia has 8000 nukes and some of the best military hardware in the world. No use not talking to Russia.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I like the way that the Russian guy answers the reporters, saying your kidding. He probably cannot believe that reporters are allowed to ask such stupid questions.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

In Russia stupidity is punishable by jail.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

Its also punishable by death too remember? But yeah it was all on twitter about how Trumps russian bosses are coming to inspect the operation.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Good maybe we can actually get on the right side of all this and Syria.

Should piss off the CIA....

I despise Trump, but huge kudos for this and arming the Kurds . Justified moves !

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

In Russia you can go to jail for many things, free speech included. However only thing that isn't punishable is corruption
edit on 10-5-2017 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError
Yea well free speech is also a crime in Australia and Europe as well. Remember some politician was charged with under some decency law last year or the year before in Australia for bad mouthing rival on twitter, or Facebook or something.

Europe has certain topics in which you cannot publicly deny the official version of a particular historical event, lest you be served with criminal and civil penalties.

There are jurisdiction in the states though where you can also be charged for using profanity in front of a minor, so maybe that counts as well??

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Cooperation between America and Russia, the top 2 super powers, is paramount to defeating terrorism at home and abroad. I think this is a good move. Jihadism must be eradicated from Syria and Iraq ASAP.

abcnews.go.com...

I guess its time for an inspection i feel sorry for trump inspections are difficult. But im sure hell pass with flying colors

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Proof? Housing, college, healthcare are free in Russia. Can't say the same about the US.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Yeah we get locked up pretty quick if we question a certain event in german history. I concluded that we were not told the real truth about said event and certain people are afraid that we might uncover it. It's pretty suspicious in my book. There are many discrepanices between what we were told in german schools and the new "evidence" that got plastered all over the internet as of late. I'm not suggesting it never happened but i find the narrative highly suspicious.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Trump also met with Ambassador Kislyak who is a key figure in the Russian investigation. Which i'm hearing isn't unusual on it's own merit..BUT

Trump met with Kislyak without the American journalists present for photo-op. The photo came from Russian media. Then the White House chose to leave that meeting out of the White House statement about the meeting with the PM.

Meanwhile in Russia...Putin gave an inpromptu short interview to Elizabeth Palmer of CBS. He was in full hockey gear and answered questions before going out and scoring 7 goals.

Putin seems to be taking full advantage of the chaos in american politics and he couldn't have been more smug. He's lovin it.
Putin Reacts to Comey being Fired Video

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

The Putin interview seems odd why would they even ask him that? Next he speaks english why would he use the interpreter. Third hes too old to be playing hockey.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

How Horrible!

Even though the OP was alluring to the fact that this is a good move and to the best interest of both governments, you automatically went to default trump-deflect-defense mode when you saw russia and trump in the same senrence....

I love seeing the unintended clashes with trump supporters when they read just one line or jump to some conclusion to defend their savior, even though they support the same guy....

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
3 homophobes have met. That story has nice beginning.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

in America it gets trump elected

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Is Comey a Russian? If not why ask Putin about Comey?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: KiwiNite

In Russia they don't allow homosexuality because they need every able bodied man or woman ready for war.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

How Horrible!

Well to be fair, Trump is probably is going to claim on his bet if the Russians said he daren't fire the FBI director. What interesting timing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join