It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#bigbrotheriswatchingyou can interfere with your brain waves by WIFI (mobile phones)?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

This is hypothetical, there is very few evidence, only that they can induce a divine experience by brain scan apparatus.

However since science is now at the singularity, this means they can already do unimaginable things, in secret, not everything is published.

Anyways if they can interfere with brain waves by for instance mobile phones (WIFI) they can perhaps already remote control thoughts and deeds of a targeted individual. People could not be held responsible for their actions and crimes in a court of law, people could always say that they were remote controlled by WIFI.

This means there is no “free will” anymore and there is only predestination, not from God but from a human #bigbrotheriswatchingyou.

SOURCE:
www.scientificamerican.com...

www.scientificamerican.com...

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: galien8

Can't interfere with MY brain waves. Don't use a mobile phone or fill my living space with high tech.

I made this choice using free will....not "free wifi".

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

isn't this the plot for the movie Kingsman

its too obvious to try on a big scale

edit on 10-5-2017 by kibric because: boo

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Does this mean theoretically humans in a powerful positions can be mind controlled?

Why not use this technology on terror groups and calm down there actions globally, if real?
Reminds me of the bluebeam conspiracy.

Artificial Thought & Communication
The advancement of techniques propel us toward the third step in the Blue Beam Project that goes along with the telepathic and electronically augmented two-way communication where ELF, VLF and LF waves will reach each person from within his or her own mind, convincing each of them that their own god is speaking to them from the very depths of their own soul. Such rays from satellites are fed from the memories of computers that have stored massive data about every human on earth, and their languages. The rays will then interlace with their natural thinking to form what we call diffuse artificial thought.

That kind of technology goes into the 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s research where the human brain has been compared to a computer. Information is fed in, processed, integrated and then a response is formulated and acted upon. Mind controllers manipulate information the same way a computer for grammar manipulates information. In January 1991, the University of Arizona hosted a conference entitled, 'The NATO findings.

educate-yourself.org...

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Well.. If you have ever listened to audio that tries to induce brainwave frequencies then you would know that your own mind is the greatest asset to make brainwaves influence your being.

Brainwaves do work, but it requires your input and meditation to make them work. Having said that, i have no idea if there is a long-term effect of specific brainwave frequencies that will effect one's being.

Thats very fringe, and i OP could be right or could be jumping to conclusions. In either case, we really don't have enough evidence without the fringe divisions of government coming clean on their projects.

I'd love to get a guru or advanced-meditationers opinion on this subject. It's very interesting when science and spirituality mix. They are one in the same. Yet, it's possible that science may eventually start to violate what we consider spiritual.

That idea is a whole other level of big brother thats scary beyond imagination.
edit on 10-5-2017 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: galien8 I don't hold that much thoughts, so they be able to scan them.

By the way, nicely presented idea, rarity on ATS.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Big brother might be watching, but he isn't in charge.

No matter what we do, we are responsible for ourselves. No matter what.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

Does this mean theoretically humans in a powerful positions can be mind controlled?

Yes I afraid so, good point!

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argentbenign
a reply to: galien8 I don't hold that much thoughts, so they be able to scan them.

By the way, nicely presented idea, rarity on ATS.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Thats very fringe, and i OP could be right or could be jumping to conclusions.

Would be funny if they can tune in to anyone on this planet, do him weird things "Oh The Devil made me do it"

top topics

join