It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alright lets do this... Dinosaurs on the Ark

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: Spider879
Noah was a geneticist, he took samples only from mammals, and stored them in the ark which was a high tech ship

Ancient Aliens

Problem solved..
:

Except biologist have mused there are over twenty million distinct species of life here. How do you account for how long it would take to preserve all those DNA samples.

The problem was life had become genetically altered over time in the 'wrong direction', so the slate was wiped and then that 'hi tech' ship you mentioned re introduced it from the onboard stores.

Hey those ppl. Had nothing but time, ever checked out their life span???

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
God shrunk them down so we could make KFC and chicken soup out of them.

You wouldn't need the dinosaur, just the egg, but I suppose the eggs got broke rolling around in the arc.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
The dinosaurs weren't ON the Ark, they were clearly too big.

They got rounded up, two by two, the same as everyone else, and were harnessed TO the Ark.

Then they pulled it, like Santa's reindeer. That saved on fuel, and gave the thing stability when the weather got rough.

'sobvious.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
God shrunk them down so we could make KFC and chicken soup out of them.

You wouldn't need the dinosaur, just the egg, but I suppose the eggs got broke rolling around in the arc.

Nope.
The Ark had a gyrostabilization mechanism to prevent rolling.
It was located just aft of the dinosaur quarters, on the steering level.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Ak, what in hells kitchen are you doing

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I am not going to read all three pages, so I expect I am repeating the obvious

I can't comprehend the intelligence of a person who would think another person was stupid enough to gather full grown dinosaurs on a ship
Common sense, basic intelligence would suggest that a person with half a brain would take juvenile reptiles, dinosaurs, giraffes, all kinds of animals
I guess if you are use to looking at pictures in children's story books and you use those kiddie books to form opinions

Have at it

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=22213847]TNMockingbird[/

Or both existed and there were no dinos on the ark

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

It's simple.
I imagine that one or the other never existed, in this reality.

ok

but lets say it did... how would it possibly happen?

Two's ............ simples

i want to know the logistics of this idea

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Last dinosaur extinction = millions of years ago

Supposed time of Biblical deluge = thousands of years ago

Facepalmery

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

ken ham has a book

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Right, it is easier for you to poke fun at the creation story, to bring it down and deny that the whole house therefore has any foundation.
So?.
The Genesis story is the one furthest from the reader, the one at the dawn of time when story's were passed by word of mouth interpret that as you shall.

But it is very interesting to note that it is not alone and it has many variation's from a guy hiding underground with his animal's while the whole world froze before taking them and his people to a safe land to the south to a king heading for the mountain's with his people and animal's while the whole lowland as flooded.
Read these.
www.talkorigins.org...

What is a world to a writer, is it the planet orbiting the sun or is it HIS or HER own entire world, the places they knew, the people and land's and settlement's that were there home.
I love the Tibetan one, the entire Himalayas were nearly drowned but God took pity and the water receded then after (how long?, how many generations) the survivors sent teachers out to educate the people (other survivors from a huge catastrophe) whom had become as primitive as monkey's (they did not know how to survive without the comforts of civilization so had become primitive's).

Now what if this was real, a near global disaster that destroyed civilization, I put my own vague idea of how it may have happened on this thread seventh comment down.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now how about mega tsunami's.

What I suggest is something far larger than this and far more recent.
www.citylab.com...

But elsewhere in the solar system they have happened so given our global ocean why not here on earth.
www.csmonitor.com...
www.staradvertiser.com...

Of course it will always seem unbelievable to you for many reason's, the time base is your main stumbling block as you can not bring the currently main stream accepted dating of saurian's and modern species together, of course that does not mean ACCEPTED is correct, remember the scientific community once burned people for saying the world was not flat, those doing the burning were people like you whose belief could not take another version into account and let it be, in other words people like yourself today attack religion while then you were the one's doing the burning of those that expressed differing opinion's.

Open your mind, is fossilization always slow or can objects petrify more rapidly?.
Is the rate of radioactive decay FIXED and immutable or can it be affected by Quantum event's that effect the whole law's of physics.

And Oh so many other points.

If some massively more intelligent being has control of the merging and divergence of reality's then it could merge this earth with one that has more water or even selectively just make that water world's oceans exist in two reality's simultaneously, suddenly city's are now at the bottom of the ocean and even the highest mountain's are drowned, if that being then moves the ocean's of that other water earth back out of phase back to there own reality the land now become's dry again.

So a sufficiently advanced science can do it, what is the problem.

edit on 10-5-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

just stick with :

" gawd did it with magic "

at least that is internally consistent with the rest of the bible claims

Imagining for a moment how any number of todays household items would be considered magical back then.

A book of matches, flashlight, telescope.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Noah was a geneticist, he took samples only from mammals, and stored them in the ark which was a high tech ship

Ancient Aliens

Problem solved..
:

Except biologist have mused there are over twenty million distinct species of life here. How do you account for how long it would take to preserve all those DNA samples.

The problem was life had become genetically altered over time in the 'wrong direction', so the slate was wiped and then that 'hi tech' ship you mentioned re introduced it from the onboard stores.

Hey those ppl. Had nothing but time, ever checked out their life span???

All tales grow in the telling...

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Maybe it's all wrong, and the dinosaurs were too big to get on the ark.

They stood on each other's backs in a last redeeming act of solidarity.

That's why the birds survived - they were the lightest.

It was like a Biblical version of the Titanic.

The T-Rex, who stood on the back of a Triceratops, slowly drowned so that the chicken may live.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Ak, what in hells kitchen are you doing

Denying extreme ignorance..

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

I can't comprehend the intelligence of a person who would think another person was stupid enough to gather full grown dinosaurs on a ship
Common sense, basic intelligence would suggest that a person with half a brain would take juvenile reptiles, dinosaurs, giraffes, all kinds of animals
I guess if you are use to looking at pictures in children's story books and you use those kiddie books to form opinions

Have at it

Ah... finally

We have a winner...

So, the dinos were babies when they boarded the ark...

what happened to them after the 40 days and nights?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Have at it

Ah... finally

We have a winner...

So, the dinos were babies when they boarded the ark...

what happened to them after the 40 days and nights?

I am guessing fishing, water skiing, bit of skin diving, sunning on the deck while sipping martinis as the sun set on a new world

So you have gone from juveniles to baby's, why

Ak I don't have all the answers, I just think it's stupid that people think full grown animals
That's not common sense

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Well... common sense has nothing to do with this topic

in any case im not doing this to make fun... i seriously want to know how someone would come to the conclusion that dinosaurs were on the ark... hopefully without Ken ham

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

The ark is like a humongous seed & sperm vault. The ark is not primitive. Uses advanced technology. The ark is still in existence as a "vault." Dinosaur sperm & egg is likely resting comfortably there. Noah means rest - comfort. Noah's Ark.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join