It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Artificial Intelligence Experts Thread

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: mrperplexed

I work with AI for a living. Specifically, my job is to develop & build strong AI for a variety of uses.

I am looking to chat with other ATS'ers who have a background with AI, deep learning, big data, etc. Personally I am interested in hybrid deep learning, and video applications combining static visual, short term patterns, and long term temporal clues however this thread is open to all AI topics ranging from common to esoteric.

What is it you wish to know about these areas? I'm curious - why these specific areas? Is your interest work related or personal?

Big Data is a different topic altogether, although it is a natural repository of information for a good strong AI system. It also benefits greatly from AI systems that can make sense out of all that data...

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: mrperplexed

AI

We try to build AI but it cannot be. The only way to do it is to grow it, and still, it would be as further away from our perceptive terminology than at any other point in history. The more we try to grasp, the more slippery it becomes!

It must be grown, and then the learning and building can begin!

What we have now is not AI.... the closest thing to AI is us humans!

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Since you're into the implications of AI into the visual realm you might be interested in this link as well as the links listed there - LINK

All stills have been created by feeding footage through a set of different Convolutional Neural Network algorithms which were custom trained for a few weeks, alongside tons of additional coding.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join