It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals Call for Comey to Resign, Trump Fires Comey, Liberals Outraged

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I'm fine with it as far as Comey being a clown especially when everyone was saying how upstanding and fair he was when I knew nothing about him. It's the timing and lame reasoning that I have an issue with.
If the right thing is not done in regards to this investigation the American people will take to the streets in protest.
It must continue unimpeded and non partisan no matter what the conclusion is. We the people deserve that.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

No, it isn't clear, that's speculation.

So the mainstream media was posting anti-Trump fake news? I can go with that.

Note the use of the word 'possibly' and the comment 'Some news outlets now report' - so, not fact.

One source said there may have been FISA warrants. Other sources said it was verified by sources that there were. So yes, FACT. Awesome job at cherry picking, but you failed.

Not the use of the words 'claim' and 'spun'.

Yes, and the whole point of that source was how the liberal media was caught red handed using this issue to push anti-Trump fake news. You are dead on, that source was a hit piece. Thanks for agreeing with me about the liberal media.

Now tell me which of those constitutes 'proof'.

Well we have all these which are VERIFIED BY SOURCES/presented as FACT...

Two separate sources with links to the counter-intelligence community have confirmed

the first of which was denied in June (and which named Trump) and the second which was more narrowly drawn up and thus granted in October.

The BBC reported that the FBI had obtained a warrant on Oct. 15 from the highly secretive Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court allowing investigators access to bank records and other documents about potential payments and money transfers related to Russia. One of McClatchy’s sources confirmed the report.

FBI’s counter-intelligence arm, sources say, re-drew an earlier FISA court request around possible financial and banking offenses related to the server. The first request, which, sources say, named Trump, was denied back in June, but the second was drawn more narrowly and was granted in October

The roots of the FISA warrant were themselves odd. According to both Mensch and the BBC, they centered on a server in Trump Tower

edit on 10-5-2017 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-2017 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

But will have everything to do with the decisions of his replacement and they are now trump appointees.
If this replacement is brave enough to present a case that he feels should be prosecuted these new appointees can say no. We don't see the need. The end...

I hope I'm wrong.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Then that should swing both ways. Maybe Hillary got off because Comey was a Dem appointee.

Best case scenario for me is Hillary is prosecuted and Trump investigation continues.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I'm not suggesting it was anti Trump fake news, I'm suggesting that claims and suppositions plus unnamed sources never equal fact without, you know, facts.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

ya, we're frothing LOLOLOL.

na, we're laughing our asses off that trumps chumps are so worried about Hillary's feelings. lamest excuse possible and ya'll eat it up. i'm embarrassed for the lot of you, frankly.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Hopefully there is a brighter side of this mess in that it might slightly De-escalate the tension put on Russian leaders and diplomats since they get a o see the canning of the man who wasn't behind our learning all their dirty secrets but who sure didn't act appropriately to dispel the story of how Russia was ablue dye o do the seemingly impossible and hack our 90% punch card or paper/pencil election process, how they are hiding Jimmy Hoffa, that they were the second gunman on the grassy knoll, how they orchestrated the 2007 housing market collapse, how they were responsible for getting Prison Break and the Dark Shadows reboot canceled, and how they were behind the death of disco...and whatever else those damn Russians did that have me both terrified and calling for their heads...

On a serious note though, people commenting on liberals are right. I haven't ever seen such hilarious YouTube videos as the videos of liberals "arguing their positions" lately (that is being stumped when asked to explain their side and getting angry or violent when they can't or argue the other sides point lol)
edit on 5/10/2017 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

For Gowdy to do what?

link   

I'm not suggesting it was anti Trump fake news, I'm suggesting that claims and suppositions plus unnamed sources never equal fact without, you know, facts.

Just for the record, I believe the Trump campaign was being helped by Russia. I don't believe the Clinton email 'scandal' should have been judged as anything other than it has already been judged, but I wouldn't believe something based on opinion and unnamed sources regardless of whom is the target.

link   
This is the agenda and process for the next eight years.

1. If Trump does it...it is wrong.
2. If the left wants it...it is the only option and therefore, correct.
3. If Trump does what the left wants... (see #1).

This is going to be an awesome eight years

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I would but... you know... what's the point?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

You seem to be flip flopping. They presented it as fact, but it's not fact, and it's not fake news. So if it's REAL news, and not fake news, then when Trump tweets similar things his tweets must be very valid .. since, you know, REAL news was saying very similar things.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Sillyolme

Then that should swing both ways. Maybe Hillary got aoff because Comey was a Dem appointee.

Best case scenario for me is Hillary is prosecuted and Trump investigation continues.

Yeah true but he was a carry over from John Ashcroft, because Obama love to have some Reps working for him to show he is inclusive.
how ever I don't think Comedy thought of himself as beholden to anyone certainly not Hillary whom he detests

edit on 10-5-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Dems act like Trump should just sit still and take whatever garbage they want to heap on him. They can go on Twitter and rile everyone up and talk trash about him but sit back and bash the guy when he does it to them. They can get immigrant and muslim families to come to the DNC or any live event, but if Trump honors a soldier, "its a political weapons". SAD!

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: bender151

I hate to tell you this but the numbers who believe what you just wrote are small and probably many are members of above top secret or some other conspiracy web sites.

Just sayin dude.
edit on 5102017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Just for the record, I believe the Trump campaign was being helped by Russia. I don't believe the Clinton email 'scandal' should have been judged as anything other than it has already been judged, but I wouldn't believe something based on opinion and unnamed sources regardless of whom is the target.

My thought is SO WHAT...Hillary received hundreds of millions from countless nations (none of who have donated to her "charity" since) and its silly to think they didn't use every avenue they had aavailable in the US to ensure their connections got her votes so their payments paid off. Why does everyone focus on this when we KNOW Hillary is WAYYYY guilty of it to like...a sickening extent
edit on 5/10/2017 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

I have yet to see a single piece of evidence wikileaks got their intel from Russia. That is based on a 2 step process of logical thinking.

1. There is no real evidence the hacking was even done by Russia.
2. Hacking being done by Russia =/= they are the wikileaks source.

Now we know for a fact Hillary broke the law.

Again, the problem is that in January liberal media outlets were writing stories and everyone found it sane and reasonable. Fast forward 2 months, Trump tweets something very similar, and all of a sudden it's crazy talk.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
People are getting excited over the prospect of Hillary going to prison (again).

Folks - she isn't going anywhere. Your current POTUS thinks we should "take it easy on her, she's had it rough."

I would drop to my knees and scream in joy to baby Jesus and company if Hillary were to be found guilty.

But - she won't. People, such as her, are above the law - and are never held to the same standard as us mere peons.

As exciting as it is to chant, "lock her up!," she's not going anywhere and we all know this.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

nope, this is the agenda,

1. trump will continue to be putin's bitch.. the right won't care.

2. we'll lose freedoms like the sheep in Russia... the right won't care.

3. trump will continue to enrich himself and his family.. the right won't care.

4. trump will continue to make ridiculous promise he won't be able to keep... the right won't care.

yay us!

biggest con job ever!!

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

You are welcome to think so, it's your American right.

I think why bother investigating when you find evidence of wrongdoing and illegal activity and refuse to do anything about it?

Maybe Comey gave her a pass thinking she would win and he wanted to keep his job.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join