It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals Call for Comey to Resign, Trump Fires Comey, Liberals Outraged

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71
Gentlemen, I just don't know what to say other than are ya ready for " Gowdy Mode ? ".

Buck

F*ck yeah!!!

Fingers and toes crossed for Gowdy

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

FBI flat out says Clinton broke the law .. but that investigation was political?
EVERYONE says there is zero evidence Trump colluded with Russia .. but this investigation is purely criminal and not political at all?

Le Sigh.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Gothmog

You wish.

Prove me wrong....
Oh , wait ....you are the one filled with empty one liners from a keyboard into a box
I remove the request....No one should have to encounter "brain strain"

edit on 5/10/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Hillary is such a pandering, condescending c*** that she thinks half the population didn't think she was exactly that before Comey's late investigation. You see, we're all too stupid to have read the report that plainly stated she'd destroyed evidence, straight up lied about it to the entire country on national TV, and basically promised to continue the same practices that has nearly bankrupted the middle class. But no, we're all idiots who have no idea what's happening and need little more than a general inquiry to sway out votes... which were all going to her even though she called everyone deplorable. I hate politicians more than anything on Earth, and she's the worst of them.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: bender151

She's right. The people are that stupid. None of that was on the liberal news channels. I would tell people and they would not believe me because it would be on CNN if that happened.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: bender151

Hillary is such a pandering, condescending c*** that she thinks half the population didn't think she was exactly that before Comey's late investigation. You see, we're all too stupid to have read the report that plainly stated she'd destroyed evidence, straight up lied about it to the entire country on national TV, and basically promised to continue the same practices that has nearly bankrupted the middle class. But no, we're all idiots who have no idea what's happening and need little more than a general inquiry to sway out votes... which were all going to her even though she called everyone deplorable. I hate politicians more than anything on Earth, and she's the worst of them.

5 stars for you!

Nuff said!

TY!

Deflection by triggered leftists in 3..2..1..

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
trumps chumps here on ats are being loyal as always.

trump fired comey for being mean to Hillary, ya right! LOLOL

trump and his campaign most likely took boat loads of money from Russia and ya'll just don't care.

he'll make policy with Russian in mind, not the US, and ya'll won't care. LOLOL

we could lose freedoms, like the sheep in Russia, and ya'll just won't care.

he really could shoot someone... he was spot on right about that!! LOL

he's using you and ya'll look FOOLISH defending him, seriously! conspiracy theorists my ass.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Oh he needed to be fired... but the reason trump gives.. you're not buying that are you? He was all about how great it was that Comey announced they were reopening the investigation days before the election. Remember? I know you do. Trump said he was brave and to, "hang in there because so many people want you to do the wrong thing". Remember those words...?

Now what Comey did, making an announcement regarding a presidential candidate that close to the election and basically handing the win to trump, was wrong and Comey needs to be fired for it. Balls...

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Let me ask you, since you are obviously non-partisan and have demonstrated a practical approach to all of this. . . .

How does Comey being fired stop a Russian connection investigation?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Well I know that and you know that but we're talking about the president who thinks Andrew Jackson weighed in on the civil war and that Ted Cruz's father conspired to assassinate president Kennedy.
Among other bizzare things. So...

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I'm not a liberal, but it sure smells like Trump is guilty of collaborating with the Russians! A president that doesn't have anything to fear doesn't fire the person leading the investigation! So now this gives any president the right to fire anyone leading a criminal investigation involving the president. Sure sounds like Trump can't handle the heat and can't work within the checks and balances of our system of government!

For a president who had nothing but accolades for Comey during the Hillary investigation, he now finds him incompetent to lead the FBI. Many ATS conservatives who are endorsing Comey's firing now, are the same ones who rallied behind him during the Hillary Clinton e-mail scandal. Something sure doesn't sit right with Trump's decision to fire him, and his reason for doing so isn't the least credible. Whether you liked or disliked Comey, those who can justify Trump's actions, seem they would be content living in a dictatorship rather than a democracy.

This is a huge mistake on Trump's part. One of many that will eventually lead to his impeachment.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Again. We know it's not stopping it but trump believes it is.

They're dropping like contestants on The Apprentice.

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

While it is certainly possible this is Trump's intent, there is clear reason to fire Comey. If evidence is presented this was about Russia then so be it, until then, it's supposition that doesn't matter with clear and valid reasons for the firing.

link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

All the top Democrats say there is zero evidence of collusion. Comey's firing has no impact on the investigation.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Ummm.

Never mind.
Not worth it...

Of course it's not worth it. I posted a whole page of sources proving I am right.

In fairness you posted sources that had a lot of speculation. I didn't see one that proved that Trump himself was the subject of surveillance. Lots of 'it must be' type comments, but you could find that on any thread on ATS.

Confirmed by sources is speculation? We are not talking ATS, we are talking big news mainsteam media outlets. Are you suggesting they were simply pushing anti-Trump fake news?

No, look at your sources and the quotes. Look at the use of

"A lawyer- outside the Department of Justice but familiar with the case - told me that three of Mr Trump's associates were the subject of the inquiry. "But it's clear this is about Trump," he said."

No, it isn't clear, that's speculation.

But The Times knew several critical facts: the F.B.I. had a sophisticated investigation underway on Trump’s organization, possibly including FISA warrants. (Some news outlets now report that the F.B.I. did indeed have such warrants, an indication of probable cause.)

Note the use of the word 'possibly' and the comment 'Some news outlets now report' - so, not fact.

The FISC almost never rejects FISA applications. So the claim that it turned down a request targeting Trump associates has been spun as proof that the FBI failed in investigating Trump associates with troubling ties to Vladimir Putin’s close associates

Not the use of the words 'claim' and 'spun'.

Need I go on?

Now tell me which of those constitutes 'proof'.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

it won't, it's pure desperation, which is total comedy to me!! but, trumps chumps won't see that.. LOL

if things don't move forward I imagine a lot more leaky leaks.

so, you believe he fired him for being mean to Hillary? really?

personally, I think they're delving into his and his teams business dealings and that scares the hell out of them!! it's so damn obvious.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

I like how this letter he writes like his tweet in early March includes an exoneration of himself.

"I appreciate that you told me three times I wasn't under investigation."

And

"Just learned Obama had my wires tapped..nothing found..."

please note in the above post the correct use of quotation marks. Mr President...

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I'm sure that video fully supports your view point.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

They were investigating his aides not him.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: DBCowboy

it won't, it's pure desperation, which is total comedy to me!! but, trumps chumps won't see that.. LOL

if things don't move forward I imagine a lot more leaky leaks.

so, you believe he fired him for being mean to Hillary? really?

personally, I think they're delving into his and his teams business dealings and that scares the hell out of them!! it's so damn obvious.

If Trump is guilty, then bust him. Let them investigate. Comey's firing won't stop that.

As for Comey?

Meh.

It doesn't affect me in any way.

It is funny to see the froth and furor though.

I imagine there is that foam at the corner of some mouths and a rabid intensity in the search to find something that will end Trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join