It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals Call for Comey to Resign, Trump Fires Comey, Liberals Outraged

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
The lefty outrage over this is highly amusing to me. Their little world is crumbling and they're hysterical due to it. And when hysterical, no one makes any sense.

They loved Comey before. Then they blamed him for costing Hillary the election. They then wanted him fired. Then Hillary recently yet again puts part of her loss on Comey. Then Trump fires him. Then pure fake outrage in support of Comey simply because it's Trump who fired him. It literally makes zero sense on any objective level.

Running parallel to the above was the "Russians". Russian colluded with Trump they say. Obama and the NSA surveilled Trump during the run up to the election hoping to find evidence. None was found. But more Russia the lefties said. Then intelligence agencies and even democrat Diane Feinstein came out and said, there's is absolutely no evidence of collusion with Russia. Then today also in response to Comey's firing, they're screaming Russia YET AGAIN. Trump must be hiding something even though it's been Russia as their major talking point for almost a year now and not single drop of evidence has been presented by anyone. Never mind during that time these same lefties completely ignored Clinton's business dealings with Russia.

You can't make this stuff up. Lunacy. Sheer lunacy.

To top it off, they're now claiming the constitution is in trouble. What Trump did today was 100% constitutional. They don't even make sense. The left can no longer put together a coherent argument.

For months now the entire foundation of their arguments have been "I hate Trump". That's it. Nothing of substance. It's like in school growing up, you really don't like someone so you attack them no matter what they do. That's all this is. Grown adults with the IQ's of children acting like children in a sand box.[

In a world of lefty outrage that makes no sense at all (yet they will continue to scream at anyone & everyone [deflecting and moving the goal posts ESPECIALLY on internet forums] in an attempt to make the rest of us dizzy), it is refreshing to read it broken down in a post that makes complete sense (to the sane!)!

Thanks!
edit on 5913x6759America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago5 by six67seven because: brackets!

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: butcherguy

The timing is suspicious in many people's eyes, yes.

There is equal hypocracy...or at least flip-flopping being done on both sides it seems.

As usual, singling out one side and ignoring the other side doing the same thing is what's bothersome here.

Yes, a star on your post.

It's politics. There's not a soul in Washington that isn't driven by it... including Supreme Court Justices.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Republicans on the hill having a hard time digesting this decision.

Trump has guaranteed a special prosecutor will be appointed.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Ummm.

Never mind.
Not worth it...

Of course it's not worth it. I posted a whole page of sources proving I am right.

In fairness you posted sources that had a lot of speculation. I didn't see one that proved that Trump himself was the subject of surveillance. Lots of 'it must be' type comments, but you could find that on any thread on ATS.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

He probably needs to do both, but I think he is a drowning man now. He's in deep poo. Trump either lied about Comey telling him that he wasn't under investigation or Comey broke an ethics law.

edit on 10-5-2017 by MOMof3 because: sp

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

No one is saying he botched the investigation you know.
The firing was for speaking about it . You know because it was so unfair to say Hillary was careless and trump is really concerned about that behavior. And then to speak right before an election. Well trump has a problem with that unfair measure now too, even though he praised Comey for being brave to reopen the investigation when he did it.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

They don't care about that any more.
Comey was fired because he's getting too close.

The timing may be suspicious to those that cling to the narrative, but the video below makes it quite clear why Comey was fired. It was hard enough to swallow the "Hillary didn't intend or knowingly break the law" BS and when asked why classified e-mails were found on Weiner's laptop, Comey stated that Huma sent them to her husband so that he can print them out (for convenience sake). When asked if Weiner might have read the contents of those e-mails, Comey fails once again.

edit on 10-5-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Ummm.

Never mind.
Not worth it...

Of course it's not worth it. I posted a whole page of sources proving I am right.

In fairness you posted sources that had a lot of speculation. I didn't see one that proved that Trump himself was the subject of surveillance. Lots of 'it must be' type comments, but you could find that on any thread on ATS.

Confirmed by sources is speculation? We are not talking ATS, we are talking big news mainsteam media outlets. Are you suggesting they were simply pushing anti-Trump fake news?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

At least that was notice given by Harry.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Well it depends on who you ask.

Botched according to republicans just looking for blood, and not getting it.

And bad timing according to democrats, who feel his timing with his Hillary investigation announcement just before the election.

Maybe, it would be fair for both sides to be happy for his sacking...unless it was to delay/distract/deflect from the Russian investigations...

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Yes there is that. But they have to be approved by the DOJ... how fair do you think they're going to be?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Which has nothing to do with Comey.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Politics is simply saying what you think will curry the most favor (or harm your opponent, which is a net gain in relative approval) from moment to moment.

If any of you think anything any of our dearly elected leaders say that is consistent, you've been fooling yourselves. While im a firm believer in the edict "consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds", i also readily admit that the complete lack of consistency, at least as evidenced by logical flow, is the hobgoblin of the forked tongue.

I expect at any minute to find Susan Lucci walk out and announce she has awoken from her coma.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Why would Comey's firing delay/interfere with a Russian connection investigation?

Honest question.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Not that I have to tell you (or others that don't have their heads in the sand), but I'm very pleased to end this BS "intent" fiasco.

It was cleverly implemented to save the skin of a single individual, and now has had a ripple effect that has effectively saved even the likes of Weiner, because they didn't know what they were was illegal???!!!!.

Illegal.... let's read that again, their actions taken with classified materials were ... illegal. It doesn't matter for the rest of us if we don't know the law - for if we were to break it and be caught, we would AND SHOULD be prosecuted as such. And THEY, as people holding those specific positions within the government, should definitely KNOW the law. If we don't enforce our laws evenly across the board, what does that say about our society and government...??

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis
It is really hard to swallow what he is saying.

That a person sending classified information to a person that is a convicted felon might not realize that they are breaking the law???

He couldn't prove intent.

What a crock of poo.

Did Weiner read any of the classified information.

"I don't think so."
WTF!
Good thing we have top notch people checking into these sorts of things, eh?

edit on b000000312017-05-10T08:40:02-05:0008America/ChicagoWed, 10 May 2017 08:40:02 -0500800000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Oh but but. Yates was a Hillary supporter. Comey exonerated her.. sort of... they are partisan political opponents. Don't you see?
It's a political witch hunt...
Lol

I can't believe trump thinks Americans are so stupid.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Gentlemen, I just don't know what to say other than are ya ready for " Gowdy Mode ? ".

Buck

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
it seems that comey has been hated by both sides of the political aisle at some point in the last 6 months,that makes me think that he isn`t owned by either side.
an equal opportunity investigator he investigated both sides republican and democrat,in the current political climate that was a bad position to be in so it`s not surprising that he got fired.
neither side had his back because he was investigating both of them,both sides wanted him gone,comey may have been the only uncorrupted person in this whole mess we`ve seen for the last 6 months.
edit on 10-5-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: DJW001

investigating his team for, well, treason.

Only because Lib Looniest of the Loons keep bringing it up. As with Clinton's emails , it has been found there was "no intent"

Loon

a : a crazy person

Definition by Mirriam - Webster

wasn't it Comey who came up with the "no intent" garbage to begin with?

Yep...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join