It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals Call for Comey to Resign, Trump Fires Comey, Liberals Outraged

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   
CNN being so dramatic, as usual.

So which is it, Comey setting up Clinton to lose? Or Comey setting up Trump to get impeached? I'm sure John Oliver and Colbert will be on tonight to tell me what my opinion should be.

+6 more 
posted on May, 10 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

What's relevant is that Trump's claim was that he was being targeted.
What's relevant is that Trump claimed that Obama tapped his phones.

Phage,
I will not have any proof of what I say, so please don't ask.
But do you think Trump just pulled the Obama tapped my phones out of his ass, or do you think somebody whispered in his ear and showed him something that made him tweet that?

I realize you don't like Trump, but to just dismiss him as an idiot seems a bit disingenuous.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Weird. I heard and read lots of critique of Comey last night, though to be fair there was that one dude on CNN last night that was damn near squeaky voiced with outrage, I guess that means all Liberals... somehow.

Every American ought to have a raised an eyebrow at this whether you love Trump or hate him. When you have the ability to squash or disrupt an investigation you are directly or indirectly involved in and you do it... questions should be asked of you.

Instead you all got your hate boners on and had a let's laugh at butt hurt Liberals circle jerk. You're the most easily manipulated demographic on the planet.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Yes! I feel the same way about the parties!

It's equal to my dad can beat up your dad mentality.

Trey Gowdy in any position, I'm for it.
I have been so over the party lines for some time. And creating more divide among them only perpetuates this and makes them stronger!

Local democrats and republicans need to start with issues they agree on and work from there. I say local because the common people have more to agree on and actually will as opposed to keeping funding pouring in on the federal level while keeping the party line up.

I have been saying this more and more in threads of late...
If you are touting a party line constantly, you ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM!
There's too much hypocrisy on BOTH sides to talk with a straight face.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Instead you all got your hate boners on and had a let's laugh at butt hurt Liberals circle jerk. You're the most easily manipulated demographic on the planet.

What demographic won the popular vote?

Just curious.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog not necessarily he needs to be on the look out in case he catch that two shot to back of head suicide virus that follows the clintons around. he knows to much about the lych clinton deal and now he can talk about it freely..

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64remember when all the dems were crying its terrible those poor civilians in aleepo syria are being murdered by assad and those damn barrel bombs the inhumanity of it we should do something. when syria supposedly hit them with sarin trump launched a crap load of tomahawk missiles at the airfield the next day the dems why did he attack them just terrible trump trying to get us into war. wth is wrong with these turds.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Thanks for the wrap up. Most of this left right stuff since I wrapped up my FAKE NEWS series I barely read past the headlines anymore.

And that is how one stays in the dark. It is the headlines that can't be trusted. You need to read the body of a news report closely, and follow the trail of sources if you want to know what is really going on.

Trump shot himself in the foot again. No matter what he and his spinmasters say, it sure looks like he is desperate to discredit the agency that is investigating his team for, well, treason.
edit on 10-5-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

What's relevant is that Trump's claim was that he was being targeted.
What's relevant is that Trump claimed that Obama tapped his phones.

Phage,
I will not have any proof of what I say, so please don't ask.
But do you think Trump just pulled the Obama tapped my phones out of his ass, or do you think somebody whispered in his ear and showed him something that made him tweet that?

I realize you don't like Trump, but to just dismiss him as an idiot seems a bit disingenuous.

I seem to remember certain people making fun of Trump for tweeting that his phones were being tapped.... that he had NO PROOF that his phone was being tapped.... that he wasn't the target of an investigation.

Now, with Comey's firing?
Why, Trump IS the one being investigated!

It is just as goofy as anything I have ever seen politically.

When they are going to these lengths to deflect (and I believe that is exactly what is going on) they are the ones that the crosshairs of an investigation are set on.
edit on b000000312017-05-10T06:35:24-05:0006America/ChicagoWed, 10 May 2017 06:35:24 -0500600000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

investigating his team for, well, treason.

Only because Lib Looniest of the Loons keep bringing it up. As with Clinton's emails , it has been found there was "no intent"

Loon

a : a crazy person

Definition by Mirriam - Webster

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

President Trump , Damned If You Do ,.....

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Dis liberals not very liberated are they no? No not very.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Damned if you do what? You need tell us now. Please, thank you.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Only because Lib Looniest of the Loons keep bringing it up. As with Clinton's emails , it has been found there was "no intent"

Loon

\
wasn't it Comey who came up with the "no intent" garbage to begin with?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's been hilarious watching Democrats ping pong between wanting Comey fired and saying he is the best thing ever.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Then where is it?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Gothmog

Loon

wasn't it Comey who came up with the "no intent" garbage to begin with?

yes. He was also the guy that 'announced' that classified Hillary emails (thousands, he said!) were found on Anthony Weiner's laptop... because the NYPD actually found them and he had to respond... then a couple of days later, he said they went through those 'thousands' of emails and found nothing of value.
What a crock of crap.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Calling out Comey for what he did to Hillary is a far cry from cold hearted fire him while he is out of town. Are you not listening to Trump and Kelly Anne, he did it for Hillary. Now, he is going to dump his extreme supporters to garner democrats for 2020.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You got a whole little scenario worked out don't you?
Cast of characters and everything. . I bet you've even imagined the conversations that took place..
Tell me something...does Kevin Spacey appear in there somewhere?
edit on 5102017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join