It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals Call for Comey to Resign, Trump Fires Comey, Liberals Outraged

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Liberals Call for Comey to Resign, Trump Fires Comey, Liberals Outraged

Watch Comey go to work for the private intelligence company that created the dossier for Team Clinton.

Private Intelligence Contactors!

It's not just a job but a six figure paycheck!

+3 more 
posted on May, 9 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I still can not tell if the democrats are schizophrenic or just plain morons.

When they just keep attacking trump on everything and even take conflicting them selves to try to make trump look bad.

The problem is it makes the democrats look like morons.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Democrats also praised James Comey when his investigation found that North Korea was behind the SONY cyber attack in 2015.

Ref: www.latimes.com...

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Crackpot Olbermann never disappoints.

edit on 9-5-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Da-ammmm has he fallen from a decade ago. That bit right there makes Shia Laboooof look like a posterchild of sanity.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Crackpot Olbermann never disappoints.

That about sums it up. It makes no sense on any level whatsoever.

Amazing and troubling thing is how many schmucks out there can't see thru it and believe this type of drivel all over the MSM.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Amazing and troubling thing is how many schmucks out there can't see thru it and believe this type of drivel all over the MSM.

I'm being serious when I say this, MysticPearl. It IS amazing and troubling to the point it is downright spooky and makes one wonder if there is not some kind of psychotic condition among some of these TV news personalities. If you have eyes to "see" and ears to "hear", there really is some disturbing behaviors among these individuals. It makes my CT antenna twitch.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Since I'm forbidden from open discussion, I'll post this.
Its all factual in content.

Buck

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Man its almost like conservatives and Trump supporters dont know that opinions can change with new information and circumstances.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's an unfortunate world we live in. With liberals.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
Man its almost like conservatives and Trump supporters dont know that opinions can change with new information and circumstances.

Exactly right. President Trump was planning on keeping Comey until Jeff Sessions told him that James Comey was leaking "unmasked" classified info to the press.

At least President Trump had the compassion to use the Clinton E-mail fiasco as the excuse, instead of totally ruining Comey's career and pension, by divulging the real reason why he was let go today.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Pyle

Exactly right. President Trump was planning on keeping Comey until Jeff Sessions told him that James Comey was leaking "unmasked" classified info to the press.

At least President Trump had the compassion to use the Clinton E-mail fiasco as the excuse, instead of totally ruining Comey's career and pension, by divulging the real reason why he was let go today.

BAHAHA!??! Is this what is coming out of the right-wing propaganda? Whelp if people believe that crap we are screwed as a country.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

What new information?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: Pyle

What new information?

I was commenting on carewemust's regurgitation of right-wing propaganda.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

President Trump was planning on keeping Comey until Jeff Sessions told him that James Comey was leaking "unmasked" classified info to the press.

Source?

I'm sure you have one.
edit on 5/10/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

President Trump was planning on keeping Comey until Jeff Sessions told him that James Comey was leaking "unmasked" classified info to the press.

Source?

I'm sure you have one.

Yes. Thank-you.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   
When can we expect charges to be be brought against Comey, for leaking classified information?
That's pretty serious.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
When can we expect charges to be be brought against Comey, for leaking classified information?

You won't...unless Susan Rice "outs" him, if she's forced to testify...and tells da truth.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   
So, Sessions has no evidence but he told Trump that Comey did it?

Like when Trump claimed that Obama tapped his phones? No evidence? He just made it up?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

When can we ever expect charges against any of these arseholes in government? Seems to me that being involved in politics is basically a get out of jail free card.

I had never thought of monopoly as a prophetic board game until the last couple of decades.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join