It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals Call for Comey to Resign, Trump Fires Comey, Liberals Outraged

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I do care about others. I know ,stupid and old school. The times FEEL different. Everyone hates someone. We don't know what mad men like Kim are hiding. These test failures could be diversions.

Everyone hates someone because everyone spends their day online being told who to hate while being fed insults and one liners to use against the target.

This is what "politics of the people" looks like, and why our founders didn't really want every directly involved in day to day stuff. Its pointless and distracts the populace from their role of fueling the nations economic furnace.

All those little time wasting black slabs feeding you full of nonsense minute by minute of every day....

Maybe im just feeling romantic, as i've moved out of the desert to a lakeside forest. Im feeling more and more like I need to embrace and live life, not read and write about it.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

You don't have children or grandchildren? I have a disabled husband and am stuck in the house. Exercising my mind and up on current events when not taking care of him, is good for me. You are lucky to be able to explore forests, my husband once did. Not looking for sympathy but not all liberals are activists

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

You don't have children or grandchildren? I have a disabled husband and am stuck in the house. Exercising my mind and up on current events when not taking care of him, is good for me. You are lucky to be able to explore forests, my husband once did. Not looking for sympathy but not all liberals are activists

I have a 25 year old and a 19 year old son.

A few places I go to exercise my mind without reading up on the latest political bile:

www.damninteresting.com...

especially their curated links:

www.damninteresting.com...

Chock full of stuff that is right up an ATSers alley

waitbutwhy.com...

Read through the Neuralink and AI pieces especially. THe author is talented, and quite liberal politically so you might find some agreement while reading some of his stuff.

www.todayifoundout.com...

Great site full of small articles

nautil.us...

If you step away from politics for a month, when you come back you will be nauseated by it.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Thank you for posting those links.

I plan to check them out.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I don't have that much time to sit at a time.That is why I visit ATS so most of my info comes from conservatives and FB. I do try to read suggested links about current events.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

You're a good egg. I just hope for you to not be boiled hard by the waters you dive into.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Pure gold right here-

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I don't think it's the firing that many liberals are objecting to (we're not sad to see him gone) - it's the method that the golfer-in-chief used on his 8th weekend golfing (out of 16 weekends in office).

Having an aide deliver a note while you're in the middle of a speech and seeing the story about himself being fired on the news as he was being told he was fired is just plain cowardly. If you're going to do it, have him show up at the office, tell him yourself, and get him gone. Don't hide behind an aide and a note while off at your fabulous vacation golf resort (Bedminster... you know, the site of the Trump National Golf Course... decisions made while golfing.)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

agree!

spineless and cowardly our president is - yay. what a puss.

edit on 11-5-2017 by knoxie because: opps

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Trump shows no indication that he understands the human-- or political-- consequences of his impulsive actions. That is a sign of sociopathology. He thought getting rid of Comey would distract from the Russia probes. Instead, it has brought them front and center again. He really needs a major terrorist attack to serve as a distraction now....

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

It sounds like the complaint here is that Trump used wussified management to fire Comey.

And that he spends time away from the white house.

If this is the worst complaints we have on DJT, he might be the best president since Roosevelt.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Trump shows no indication that he understands the human-- or political-- consequences of his impulsive actions. That is a sign of sociopathology. He thought getting rid of Comey would distract from the Russia probes. Instead, it has brought them front and center again. He really needs a major terrorist attack to serve as a distraction now....

All i want, as a taxpayer paying for all this, is to see (after 7+ months) some sort of traction and not just a bunch of innuendo that becomes the talking points of the day.

As far as Russia goes, its time to put up or shut up (as the saying goes). Because im all about seeing him impeached if he did was is alleged. Problem is, they're losing me and im starting to think its just a bunch of magpies squawking away in the peanut gallery.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

personally, I think they're casting their net wide so as to investigate ALL concerned.. takes time.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

personally, I think they're casting their net wide so as to investigate ALL concerned.. takes time.

Trump is sitting in the white house and you're saying that the investigation is being dragged out so they can comb over everything and get as many people as they can?

This is what is wrong with law enforcement. THey justify allowing crime to continue so they can get a bigger fish. I believe silence is consent.

On a side note: the only indication we have of any Russian collusion is "anonymous sources" and the word of political rivals of DJT. TO me, this means we have zero indication of Russian collusion. After over 7 months of investigation, and our entire nation being dragged through the septic tank in the process. I believe this is worse than any potential collusion.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Liberals Call for Comey to Resign, Trump Fires Comey, Liberals Outraged

Watch Comey go to work for the private intelligence company that created the dossier for Team Clinton.

Private Intelligence Contactors!

It's not just a job but a six figure paycheck!

Quite likely.

For anyone who might not know to whom neo is referring:

T & M Protection Services

Credit to MotherMayEye for making the infographic used above.

Originally posted in this thread: MetroCare Home Services and T&M Protection Service, what do they have in common?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

This is not law enforcement but counter-espionage. You have to dig the whole thing up by the roots. That takes time.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
What ia a liberal, what does it stand for. Do u stand for its opposite a reply to: madmac5150

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

This is not law enforcement but counter-espionage. You have to dig the whole thing up by the roots. That takes time.

I need to reiterate: The person alleged to be under investigation is in the White House and serving as President. THink about that for a sec, and filter in through the logic you just used.

If you are coming to the same conclusion, do it again and really think about that for a moment. Ill try to help here: it is alleged that the President of the United States has behaved in a legally treasonous manner by inappropriately engaging a foreign power (one which, in most of our lifetimes, as the ultimate enemy of our nation), and the reason that 7 months later nothing has happened is because they want to catch a bigger fish?

Do you actually believe this?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

It doesn't matter how much you try to explain things, people will tend to believe what they want to believe and what the media that cater to that believe feed them.

The truth as today is, no collusion, no prof of it and Releasing Comey is the sole decision of the president, he appoints the FBI director and he had the right to fired him

It seems to me that the whole caca mongering of the Russia collusion is to steer the attention of the voters and those that will listen to that crap from looking real good at how low the Democratic party has fallen when they lost the presidency with Hillary.

It is any digging is the one that they have to start doing on Hillary and her money laundering Foundation and the favors she got with dirty money.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

About 5 years should do it. This isn't about finding the truth, it's about casting doubt and smearing a reputation. Sadly, it's the reputation of the country both YOU and I reside in and it seems I'm the only one who gives a #.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join