It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals Call for Comey to Resign, Trump Fires Comey, Liberals Outraged

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

This is going to be the best eight years ever!!!

I assume you are not being sent to Afghanistan, Syria, or Korea.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Sessions might lift the lid from her coffin.
This is fate full circle.

Imagine if Sessions goes for the stake!

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

That one paragraph tells me they are likely going to renew the intensity on this investigation soon.

In a desperate attempt to distract from the real investigation. Remember, the former President of the United States warned Trump about Flynn, but Trump hired him anyway. His excuse? He thought Obama was "joking." Seriously? Do you believe that? Is Trump really that stupid?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Imagine if Sessions goes for the stake!

Given that he has already had to recuse himself from the only ongoing investigation that matters, he may not be around long enough to fulfill you Gothick fantasies.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

When did Muh Russians become all that the democrats could cling to?
When they rigged the election for Hillary.

Careful what you wish for.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
There are three investigations ongoing into Russia tampering, and Democrats want to start a 4th. Lunacy at it's finest.

Vladimir Putin is disrupting America in a way that makes ISIS green with envy.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
good grief here we go again....

Firing Comey does not and will stop any ongoing FBI investigations.

The same agents that were working these cases on 5/9/17 are still today 5/10/17 working these cases.

The only person who can pull the plug is the Director of the FBI. Sessions can't order the FBI to stop an investigation, if he tried they would most likely refuse anyways and go public with it.

No need to go into Chicken Little mode until Comey's replacement is announced. I expect it won't be the acting Director, but someone from within the bureau itself that has the experience required.

Wait and see who is the new FBI Director and whether he/she is an appropriate person for the job.

Up to that point everything else is pure speculation.

It would be insanely stupid of Trump to fire Comey to try and cover up some sort of Russian crap...now he has a million more eyes watching his every move than he did prior to the firing.
edit on R342017-05-10T17:34:10-05:00k345Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R362017-05-10T17:36:10-05:00k365Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Your current POTUS thinks we should "take it easy on her, she's had it rough."

Never say never, a little less than a month ago POTUS said he had "confidence" in the late FBI Director, then he fired him.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

she just got away with it.
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Statute of Limitations?
I don't believe she received a pardon.
Personally I hope they don't prosecute and she runs again. The in-breedin...I mean the in-fighting between her and the Sanders camp will eviscerate the Democratic Party.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

When did Muh Russians become all that the democrats could cling to?
When they rigged the election for Hillary.

So... you think the Russians rigged the election in Clinton's favor? Prove that one, please!

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

This is going to be the best eight years ever!!!

I assume you are not being sent to Afghanistan, Syria, or Korea.

I sincerely doubt it. I really hate air travel anymore. With the TSA crap and all it has lost all it's fun and prestige. But even so, there really doesn't seem to be anything to see in any of your suggestions. I even tried Trivago and the hotels, tens, caves, etc. all kinda look boring and uncomfortable. Now...I have to admit that North Korea could be interesting. Meeting Kim Jackoff Ping Pang would be picture worthy, but I've seen pictures of Syria and AfCanI#aStan are nothing but sand, extreme heat and full of dirty, smelly animals crapping anywhere they want to. Oh...but I guess seeing the camels, goats and sheep would be OK

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
There are three investigations ongoing into Russia tampering, and Democrats want to start a 4th. Lunacy at it's finest.

Vladimir Putin is disrupting America in a way that makes ISIS green with envy.

Yeah...maybe the Russians did try to disrupt the election. But now that it is over, you would think we could get the Democrats to stop disrupting the Presidency. I mean...Trump wants to make American great again, but the Democrats apparently don't like that idea.

Nasty Democrats! Come on...let us make America great again. What do you have against America and our democratic processes? I mean, they are spelled out in the Constitution. I guess you don't like that either?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

The Democrats rigged the election for Hillary.
Remember???

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Remember???

You know what we don't hear about right now?

The hearings to allow a lawsuit to begin in Florida.... the one where Bernie Sanders supporters want to sue the DNC for rigging the primaries against Bernie for Hillary Clinton?

Yeah, if that was the RNC getting sued, it would be on the news every night.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Remember???

No, they did not. You are confusing primaries with elections, and they didn't exactly "rig" the primaries, either.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Democrats are only acting outraged about Comey being fired because they think it is good for them politically. They know the Russia conspiracy is a fraud, but they think they can use it to damage Trump, and so they will keep beating the drum, no matter how many months go by without any evidence.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Just repeating what's implied.

Trump can now put in place a FBI director of his choosing, rather one that Obama chose..

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

You need to spell it out so people can get it, because right now they have decided to get selected memories and only believe what the media outlets are telling them

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join