It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals Call for Comey to Resign, Trump Fires Comey, Liberals Outraged

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Trump successful:
Triggering the Triggerables
When will "people" figure this out?

There is much to figure out, and there is much partisan opinionating going on, and neither side seems to be getting the drift. I'm providing a link to The Intercept's podcast, Intercepted. It will not make the left happy. It will not make the right happy. I'd say that's likely a good thing.
More and more I've been heading to The Intercept for something resembling the straight goods. Glenn Greenwald, Jeremy Scahill, et al. I think they make a lot of people unhappy.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

That's how much I care.
Sorry you needed a bigger response.
You're not getting it here.
CYA

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Vasa Croe

He's addressing the announcing of the conclusions by Comey not the conclusions themselves.
Just as he's talking about Comey making announcements that could adversely affect a presidential candidate that close to an election as an inappropriate action. He's an advocate for Hillary now...the woman he called crooked.

You're getting your hopes up for nothing.

That's exactly what he's addressing...the fact his announcement was not his to make, and they certainly haven't announced themselves that it is concluded.

The other announcement you speak of that actually was close to the elections is not related to this one from July 5th. Had he meant to address the announcements in general, he would have lumped them together and that isn't the case. He specifically singled the one out about the investigation being concluded here.

My guess....it was intended to be a shot across the bow.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I heard an interesting conversation today and it got me thinking. I think the Dems have been playing a game.

I don't think they ever wanted Comey fired, knowing that if they demanded it, Trump would do just the opposite, and give Comey a chance. He did...for awhile. But, now he knows and the jig is up. He is on to him and the Dems.

I think Hillary was on her way to jail and the week before the election, Comey saved her by appearing to "screw" up her election, thereby outraging democrats, and appearing to outrage Hillary and her inner circle of "players".

Comey actually saved the Clintons once again, just as he has done in the past.

She is feigning outrage. She didn't even try to win the election toward the end. Remember, she didn't even go to Wisconsin or Michigan, and look how she treated Pennsylvania.

I don't know what Comey's game is, or what the Clintons have on him, but once again, he saved her and all this outrage from the upper Dem elite is a smoke screen.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

You have no idea what they have. If I made that claim you be on my back like the hook on my bra.
Don't dive into the unknowable with your arguments if you want to be taken seriously.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

You have no idea what they have. If I made that claim you be on my back like the hook on my bra.
Don't dive into the unknowable with your arguments if you want to be taken seriously.

They told us. They have all said zero evidence. Democrats said it.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

a reply to: underpass61

What I said and what I mean is as a trump appointee he may say he doesn't see a need for an indictment even if the evidence shows otherwise.

Like I said, haven't we heard this before? That whole intent thing has come around to bite you in the ass. Now that Comey has set the precedent I don't see how they can move forward on anything without being called out for clear political bias.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Well they were analyzing hard data so they didn't really need to but that's interesting that he decided to reopen the case in such a public manner without even looking too hard into what he thought he had.
That kind of makes him a bigger dick than I thought.

But obvious at the time, trump considered this action a windfall for him and lapped praise on Comey for doing it. Remember? Huh? Huh? Yeah I do...

Now... oh he has to go because he had no business making that kind of announcement. Hypocrite...Trump is a hypocrite.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

They told us. They have all said zero evidence. Democrats said it.

This is what kills me...straight from their own people this is said, yet for some reason it is not computing for the sheeple....

It's like when you catch a pathological liar in a lie and have video of them doing what they are lying about, showing it to them and they still deny it....its true what they say....cant argue with crazy.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Well they were analyzing hard data so they didn't really need to but that's interesting that he decided to reopen the case in such a public manner without even looking too hard into what he thought he had.

But obvious at the time, trump considered this action a windfall for him and lapped praise on Comey for doing it. Remember? Huh? Huh? Yeah I do...

Now... oh he has to go because he had no business making that kind of announcement. Hypocrite...Trump is a hypocrite.

Trump could throw praise on Comey all day long before and even after becoming POTUS for his screw up...he wasn't a politician nor a lawyer so didn't know the rules behind any of the shenanigans inside.

Now that he does, he did the right thing because those who do know how it works spoke up.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Hey the FBI is recruiting. You could apply, go to Langley, run in the Virginia woods, pass the test and then find out... then come back and tell us.
Gahead...

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

He didn't break any laws by praising him.
He was playing to win.
And win he did.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

It was concluded. Comey announced it.
He shouldn't have but he did.
He didn't say something that wasn't true he just said it where and when he shouldn't have because it wasn't his job. He didn't advance a conclusion not in general consensus with the department findings.
The investigation is concluded.
But feel free to hope. I guess.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

No they didn't. You hear what you want to hear dude.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Hey the FBI is recruiting. You could apply, go to Langley, run in the Virginia woods, pass the test and then find out... then come back and tell us.
Gahead...

My wife would never let me leave for that long

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

No they didn't. You hear what you want to hear dude.

And I say our, that's the NSA, the FBI, the CIA, with my office, the Director of National Intelligence, that had anything — that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was no evidence of that included in our report.

Chuck Todd then asked, I understand that, but does it exist? You say no, not to my knowledge. Is that still accurate?

JAMES CLAPPER: It is.

Do you have evidence that there was in fact collusion between Trump associates and Russia during the campaign?”

“Not at this time,” Feinstein replied.

“Well, that’s a pretty precise answer,” Blitzer said, quickly bringing the interview to an end.

www.rt.com...
Feinstein and Manchin .. no evidence.
canadafreepress.com...

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Oh I didn't know you had to be a card carrier to be a hypocrite. My bad...

Someone should tell Trump.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
This is the total problem with this countries leadership and all the sheep amongst us that keep thinking we need to vote in the same useless republicans and democrats. Don't do it. Vote someone new in every time and vote third party as often as you can. Let's get ride of all of these clowns.

It's funny how so many of us by into this. As long as it's Our party doing it it's okay, but the OTHER party is evil for doing it. I keep asking myself why this is. Are you all brainwashed?
LOL

Comey is only the tip of the iceberg.

Wikileaks comes to mind...Presidential vacation time comes to mind. What's wrong with you guys?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

And now flip flopping...He's still winning.
Snake oil salesman.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Russia today...Oh that's rich.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join