It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals Call for Comey to Resign, Trump Fires Comey, Liberals Outraged

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+64 more 
posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
The absolute out of control insanity surrounding the firing of FBI Director James Comey by Trump is bringing out the "best" of both sides.

Democrats have been screaming that Comey should resign or get fired for some time now.

So it happens, and they go nuts now and turn the whole thing against Trump.

Republicans are also shouting in favor of Trump and agree Comey should have gone on Trump's first day as President.

The Congress Committees have been shouting both ways too.

I bet the Republicans had some of the "support" planned because they are letting the Democrats make bigger idiots of themselves than they already are.

It's "Russians" and it's "Hillary exposed".

Take your pick.

Democrats are pressing the propaganda that the FBI investigations about "Russians" will just grind to a halt now.

Republicans are "hoping" Comey's departure will open the doors for a Hillary indictment !!

The whole thing is nuts and going ass-backwards in opposite directions !!

All kinds of brand new conspiracies are building up already !!

Liberals Call for Comey to Resign, Trump Fires Comey, Liberals Outraged

Liberals have been blaming FBI Director James Comey for Hillary’s election loss ever since she lost. Hillary said that if the election had been held the day before Comey made his big announcement in October, she would have won.

It was all Comey’s fault that she lost, because his announcement that the investigation into Hillary’s email issue had been reopened supposedly caused on-the-fence voters to vote for Trump or otherwise not vote at all.

Ever since Hillary lost, liberals have been calling for Comey’s head.

Well, they finally got their wish. Trump – at the advice of the Attorney General Jeff Sessions and the deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein – terminated Comey’s employment at the Federal Bureau of Investigation, citing Comey’s mishandling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation.

Total Mania !!

+7 more 
posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Total insanity
And Trump most likely did Comey a HUGE favor by gettin rid o him . Could have possibly saved Comey's a**

+50 more 
posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Liberals...

They can't accept getting what they want, unless they get it the way they want... when they want... and from who they want it from.

Two year olds are far more reasonable than your average liberal.
edit on 9-5-2017 by madmac5150 because: What? When? Huh?

+15 more 
posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

+35 more 
posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
They just want to whine about anything Trump does. They don't get their way, they whine. They get their way, they whine because it was Trump that did it.
I stopped taking them seriously months ago.

.............it is still fun to piss'em off though.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's the reason DB's ava looks like that, fox.. he gets it.
And the immediate result is usually a slow-blo mind.
(When you go past the limit it takes a little while for
the fuse to completely go; kind of like a good old Twin)

The logical disconnect is a true treasure to me personally,
because there's nowhere to run now that doesn't have
the Mad Hatter pouring their tea.

Unfortunately the truth of the matter(s) is still elusive--
except the Russia meme is

NOT INTERCHANGEABLE, like Foot Club.

I've got a bad feeling there are going to be a rash of drug or
/and booze related traffic accidents in the next few days.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Thanks for the wrap up. Most of this left right stuff since I wrapped up my FAKE NEWS series I barely read past the headlines anymore.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Comey deserved it. Period.

All the fuss is simply about the left not trusting Trump, so whats new?

Lets see who takes Comey's place, then the real fireworks should begin - I'm sure we are only witnessing the intro.

Trump is making waves in the Left's No Wake Zone - of course they're gonna be butt-hurt.

+31 more 
posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
The lefty outrage over this is highly amusing to me. Their little world is crumbling and they're hysterical due to it. And when hysterical, no one makes any sense.

They loved Comey before. Then they blamed him for costing Hillary the election. They then wanted him fired. Then Hillary recently yet again puts part of her loss on Comey. Then Trump fires him. Then pure fake outrage in support of Comey simply because it's Trump who fired him. It literally makes zero sense on any objective level.

Running parallel to the above was the "Russians". Russian colluded with Trump they say. Obama and the NSA surveilled Trump during the run up to the election hoping to find evidence. None was found. But more Russia the lefties said. Then intelligence agencies and even democrat Diane Feinstein came out and said, there's is absolutely no evidence of collusion with Russia. Then today also in response to Comey's firing, they're screaming Russia YET AGAIN. Trump must be hiding something even though it's been Russia as their major talking point for almost a year now and not single drop of evidence has been presented by anyone. Never mind during that time these same lefties completely ignored Clinton's business dealings with Russia.

You can't make this stuff up. Lunacy. Sheer lunacy.

To top it off, they're now claiming the constitution is in trouble. What Trump did today was 100% constitutional. They don't even make sense. The left can no longer put together a coherent argument.

For months now the entire foundation of their arguments have been "I hate Trump". That's it. Nothing of substance. It's like in school growing up, you really don't like someone so you attack them no matter what they do. That's all this is. Grown adults with the IQ's of children acting like children in a sand box.[
edit on 9-5-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

GREAT THREAD! Please insert that image of the headlines with Dems calling on Comey's resignation, into the post that started your thread.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Total insanity
And Trump most likely did Comey a HUGE favor by gettin rid o him . Could have possibly saved Comey's a**

If you saw Comey's testimony before Congress last week, he opened by saying that he'd rather be basking at his vacation home, sipping on a Beer, than testifying again. You could tell that he was agitated and burned-out.

Well.. he's almost there. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't ask President Trump to fire him, so he wouldn't look like a coward by resigning. (Gets unemployment benefits too!) The actual process probably started at the end of last week.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Thanks for the wrap up. Most of this left right stuff since I wrapped up my FAKE NEWS series I barely read past the headlines anymore.

i guess that article is real news. citing CNN analysts commentary, a tweet, and some ABC news report on the firing earlier in reference to the outrage from the left...

and the thread headline is read, and it becomes truth....

so yes. that link in the OP definitely shows the outrage of the "left" by the firing. they are so vocal about it, which is why that site has plastered the article with references showing this outrage.

edit on 9-5-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Trump's just draining the swamp, keeping another campaign promise, unlike the empty Hope and Change of the previous eight years.

+13 more 
posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

GREAT THREAD! Please insert that image of the headlines with Dems calling on Comey's resignation, into the post that started your thread.

This one from Member Deny Arrogance ?

It's a good one !!

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
More flippin' and a floppin' from the shameless hypocrites.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

At least it seems to be exposing the propaganda both side put out when it fits their agenda. At least for those with eyes and ears to see and hear. i listen to all them talk and just think lies all of them but i and many of us pay more attention. than most.

Did I mention Hillary watch in this thread or another. Anyway suspect she and hubby will be heading elsewhere soon.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Thank-you!!! Shaming Democrats with their own words is more damning and embarrassing than anything Republicans can dish out.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Add in Chuckie, he had "no confidence in Comey"

This is hilarious watching them run the cages!

😂

+1 more 
posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
It's a bad day for Comey.

It's a really bad day for Huma and Hillary.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I did skim thru some random pages of the big thread today... and what I saw was the resident liberals making a CONTROVERSY about it, and so on as the OP here about the MSM and etc pundits concurred. So yeah that these broad strokes, which are par for the liberal minefield course, as expected and good for a chuckle.

But yeah you sure stuck it to me the outsider social critic bastard.

edit on 9-5-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

personally i think you have to be a complete total hypocritical moron to support either the Gop or the dnc parties and not be embarrassed.

its just beyond unbelievable thst anyone still puts any faith into these two parties?

this time its the Democrats but i can assure you the republicans are equally as sh!tty.

i wish these "my party is better then your party" bs threads would stop , and people would concentrate on the truth of the matter that they both equally suck. that way maybe we can break the cycle.

we get it its all the other parties fault , the other psrty is are the only hypocrites ,

having said thst about time, comey was a bs political chess player like the rest.

i wish trey gowdy or would take the spot or maybe Jason Chaffetz but im not fully sold on chaffetz.

edit on 19531America/ChicagoTue, 09 May 2017 23:19:12 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join