It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Firing of James Comey By President Trump a cover up?? The BBC think it might be....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
As we are all aware Trump has fired Comey which I personally think is overdue. Regardless of your opinions on Comey you have to admit his handling of the email scam and Russian hacking was unprofessional.

So rather than reporting on Comey's unprofessional conduct the BBC decide to focus on a cover up. Sounds like the BBC are insinuating a conspiracy is afoot.

Donald Trump's firing of FBI Director James Comey caught Washington by complete surprise. No one - in Congress, in conservative circles, even in the FBI itself - seemingly had an inkling of what was in store.
As politicians and pundits survey the fallout, here are a few of the big questions they are likely to contemplate.
Was it a cover-up?
The abruptness and timing of Mr Comey's dismissal, to put it mildly, is highly suspicious.
Just over a week ago, the FBI director talked about his agency's investigation into Russian meddling in the US presidential election - and possible Russian ties to the Trump campaign - before a Senate committee.
He was scheduled to appear before Congress again to discuss "worldwide threats" on Thursday.
Mr Trump has been tweeting almost nonstop about how the allegations are a "hoax" and the investigations are a "taxpayer funded charade".

www.bbc.com...

Thoughts??
edit on 9-5-2017 by Charlyboy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
To be fair, they are not insinuating, rather just trying to piece things together. Its more of a question then a statement.

+11 more 
posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Charlyboy

That is the left's narrative.

They are not sorry to see him go but they will scream bloody murder about it as a political maneuver.

The DNC Talking Points Are:

1) Insinuate it is about Russia

2) Question the timing, yell loudly that the timing is suspicious

3) Repeat 1 & 2 over and over.

It is funny. They wanted Comey gone, he is now gone, they DON'T want him back but they are defending him anyway.
edit on 9-5-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I bet you all 100 million dollars if Obama fired Comey, no one would've complained or objected
edit on 9-5-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

The BBC started the article with a blatant LIE. DIANE FEINSTEIN (of all people!) received a phone call from President Trump, to let her know that FBI Director Comey was being fired.

STORY: theweek.com...

He may have phoned other leaders as well. BBC says that this "caught everyone in Washington by surprise". WRONG. Is the BBC the UK's version of our NPR (National Public Radio)? If so, that explains the lie.

edit on 5/9/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Actually the firing came after yesterdays Clapper admitting that he knew who the unmasker was and that he may have known who did the leaks.

Now put two and two together and you may get the answer.

Actually now that Comey is to become a private citizens he is not longer in federal government pay roll and he can be called to testified again under a different tune

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Hey BBC....when your article contains falsehoods, the whole article is suspect, including the premise. Stop crying wolf, the sky ain't falling.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Actually the firing came after yesterdays Clapper admitting that he knew who the unmasker was and that he may have known who did the leaks.

Now put two and two together and you may get the answer.

Actually now that Comey is to become a private citizens he is not longer in federal government pay roll and he can be called to testified again under a different tune

Somewhere in America tonight, a charter flight is fueling up for a non-stop flight to a non-extradition country...

...mark my words...

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

It could be Russia they are the ones that are taking American exiles this days.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

My first thought was China, but the Clintons are most likely on the hook for millions of dollars worth of political favors... which rules out most of the middle east as well.

There isn't a snowball's chance in hell that they would go to Haiti. The Haitians are still a bit upset over the Clinton Foundation's "rebuilding" efforts there.

I think the only non-extradition country that would accept the Clintons is Antarctica, and then only as penguin bait...

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
A cover up?!?! If Comey has info on Trump, will his being fired trump his morality in sharing his information with congress? I don't think so, more reason to trash Trump is all.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
To be fair to BBC, all the usual suspects will be claiming a conspiracy is afoot.

They cant agree with anything Trump does based on principle so they must attempt to tear him down at every chance.

Interesting times we are living.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Here you go :>)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Are they all retarded? The investigation is still on-going even without Comey. I call it now. Comey is going to accept a immunity deal from the Trump administration in a few days/weeks. Now that he is free there is no reason to fear Hillary any longer.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

As soon as I heard the news of his firing, my irst thought was that he was the leaker.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

they should look into why Trump hired a law firm in Washington to help dispel his business ties to Russia after the firing...

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Thanks for that video clip. I haven't had a chance to watch TV today. If we see Comey's next flight aboard Air Force One, or his own private Jumbo jet, we'll know that Hillary wardrobe is about to change to black/white striped pantsuits.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I love how they piece things together by splashing it all over the news, It's a bit anti Trump don't you think?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

It certainly seems to be how it rolls nowadays huh? Where is good investigative journalism nowadays? Get the proof then print the story....

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I am English and used to be proud of the BBC (15 years ago). Its just as bad as the rest of the media nowadays.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join