It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why? How in the hell are you making cheap bail with your 53rd felony arrest?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
With a name like 'Saevon" you know he's destined for greatness!! We are a failed country of laws....

I was about to mention the name.........

It has criminal written all over it !

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
Protected class citizens, he's a good boy about to turn his life around and is an aspiring rapper.

I am Sure he dindu nuffin!

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Broaden was booked on burglary and grand theft charges at Volusia County Jail, where he is being held on $10,000 bail, according to court records.

Isn't this 9,000 more than 1,000 ?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Well where I come from if you run and resist arrest it becomes assumed you would try to flee. They will not grant a bail of any kind after the prosecutor recommends you be held as a flight risk. So guys how many of you think ol sae von is going to be waiting in that court room for his trial...If I were a betting man I'd say his chair will be empty that day.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker
Man this is a prime example of somebody that just does not learn. One way to fix stupid is to give him a prison sentence of at least five years and see how much he enjoys homosexual sex acts. Hopefully five years of that unwillingly will convince him that maybe, just maybe he is supposed to learn some kind of lesson from all these arrests. Preferably, that this lifestyle is a dead end and he needs to do something more productive with his life. Or At the very least, learn how not to be stupid and keep getting caught. It seems he is the type of idiot that does not even bother to wear gloves and leaves his prints everywhere.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Im suprised he hasnt been gunned down by the black hunting police 20+ Felonies ago.

....oh yeah, that was never a thing!

#ProtectedClassPrivilege

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Hmm..must not be a "3 strikes , you are out" State, Or did Obama ban that ?

Florida has a "habitual felony offender" statute ( Florida Statute Section 775.084(1)(a)) but there are more limited circumstances under which it may be used. The new crime must be less than 5 years from the last prior. The new crime can't be a drug offense. Finally, the new crime must be one of an enumerated set of mostly violent crimes. Unarmed car burglary is not a predicatte offense. So, he doesn't qualify for the highbitch.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
That is absolutely crazy. How does our system even allow such offenders bail after committing crimes on bail previously? What the hell.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LaWnOrDeR92
That is absolutely crazy. How does our system even allow such offenders bail after committing crimes on bail previously? What the hell.

The right to bail is constitutional. Blame the country's founders, particularly James Madison, who authored the Eighth Amendment.

<< 1   >>

join