It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If I were Hillary Id be nervous as Hell about James Comey being Fired

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek
a reply to: Stevemagegod

If I was Trump I'd be worried as hell about Comey being fired...seems he was on to something about the Trump/Russian connection.

I would love to here your logic, facts or even evidence implying such a link and why you believe Comey was "on to something". Please do explain.

Unless of course, you just pulled that out of your or some other liberal's ass. In which case...please don't waste my time.

edit on 5/10/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

If I was Trump I'd be worried as hell about Comey being fired...seems he was on to something about the Trump/Russian connection.

Haha that's a good one. Keep drinking that CNN Kool Aide. Please were is the evidence? Because Dems wanted Comey gone for influenceing the election with that letter.

CNN? I pretty much read international news...so keep drinking your Trump kool-aid (proper spelling dear.)

Personally I hate the Clintons (and all professional politicians) but I also hate Trump who is turning this country into a complete international laughingstock, and is playing President for Profit....meanwhile all his rabid supporters are saying "look at the emperor's new clothes" when he's clearly not wearing any. Tsk tsk on you.

If Trump fires Comey because Comey is getting close to finding out some details, and those details come out, will you sing the same "Trump is my magegod" tune? Yep...because there's no support like blind support.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

Haha that's a good one. Keep drinking that CNN Kool Aide. Please were is the evidence? Because Dems wanted Comey gone for influenceing the election with that letter.

CNN? I pretty much read international news...so keep drinking your Trump kool-aid (proper spelling dear.)

Personally I hate the Clintons (and all professional politicians) but I also hate Trump who is turning this country into a complete international laughingstock, and is playing President for Profit....meanwhile all his rabid supporters are saying "look at the emperor's new clothes" when he's clearly not wearing any. Tsk tsk on you.

If Trump fires Comey because Comey is getting close to finding out some details, and those details come out, will you sing the same "Trump is my magegod" tune? Yep...because there's no support like blind support.

President for Profit was Obama and the Clintons. Trump aint even taking the Pay Check. And the country was laughing stock before Trump came to Washington. Obamas weakness allowed China to take control of the South China Sea and Russia to annex Crimea.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
She's got nothing to worry about. The people who protected her before will continue to do so...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join