It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If I were Hillary Id be nervous as Hell about James Comey being Fired

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Lock her up!

a reply to: Stevemagegod

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
The arrogance in the level of her crime is unreal. Can't wait for our justice system to become a fascist pony show. No one gives a flying flip about the details, I PROVED SHE GUILTY KEKEKE LOCK HER UP KEKEKE REPUBLICANS RULES DEMOCRATS DROOL KEKEKE!

Each day is just a further reminder of the movie Idiocracy. "WHY U TALKIN FAGGY?" As Joe speaks in a perfectly normal voice.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=22212261]Stevemagegod[by/post]

Really think we need to be on 'hillary watch' here. She and hubby will be headed wherever their money has been deposited.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

haiti?

More to come.
Once the Clinton money has dried up completely and their favors are cashed in, someone will start to spoil the beans.

They've had too much going on in too many countries for too many decades to suicide everyone with insider knowledge.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Hillary who? Oh you mean that has been from way back when.

Yeah, the clintons should certainly be nervous. Its all crashing down around them now.

Now all we got to do is repeal the 22nd amendmant.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   
i didn't realize comey was the one who prosecuted Martha Stuart ! .... Back in the day ...

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I think that Comey announced that the investigation is open again, When he found the Huma,Weiner emails,.Was because he thought Hillary had the election in the bag.And in the end giving Trump less ammo against him. He could say he was impartial. There were several mistakes made by several people who in my eyes made decisions based on what the fake news were saying, and that was she had it won. They believed their own BS.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Law And Order Supersede Governmental Corruption . I Guess Mr. Comey Forgot that ......

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I would be worried if I was Her.

I hear the water sucking into the drain pipes !!

I believe that is the black hole some call her heart, sucking the last few drips of human blood from her un-dead carcass.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Theorbme
I think that Comey announced that the investigation is open again, When he found the Huma,Weiner emails,.Was because he thought Hillary had the election in the bag.And in the end giving Trump less ammo against him. He could say he was impartial. There were several mistakes made by several people who in my eyes made decisions based on what the fake news were saying, and that was she had it won. They believed their own BS.

It is so much simpler than that. Comey announced that the investigation was closed which he shouldn't have done. Then when more emails were found, since he had called it closed...he was forced to announce it was open again. He had little choice.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

If I was Trump I'd be worried as hell about Comey being fired...seems he was on to something about the Trump/Russian connection.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Lets talk cold case gentlemen.
A case where the level of evidence is well beyond reasonable doubt.

Here's a pretty good layman's summary.
No matter how you look at it, the Federal Civil Rights of all those involved were violated. ( by death).

Buck

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: neo96

Law And Order Supersede Governmental Corruption . I Guess Mr. Comey Forgot that ......

Except when it comes to Sessions right? He lied just like Comey so why isn't his butt getting fired to "restore confidence" in the government. Comeys usefulness came to an end so they got rid of him.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop

Hillary who? Oh you mean that has been from way back when.

Yeah, the clintons should certainly be nervous. Its all crashing down around them now.

Now all we got to do is repeal the 22nd amendmant.

We don't need to repeal the 22nd we need to Fix the 22nd by not allowing former First Lady's run for President if they've already had 2 terms. Sons and Daughters of Former 2 term Presidents I don't care about. They can run as many times as they want. Because mom and Dad aren't living with them. But First Lady's = the Biggest Loop Hole Ever.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

If I was Trump I'd be worried as hell about Comey being fired...seems he was on to something about the Trump/Russian connection.

Haha that's a good one. Keep drinking that CNN Kool Aide. Please were is the evidence? Because Dems wanted Comey gone for influenceing the election with that letter.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I doubt Hillary is worried about this. In-fact she's probably ecstatic since she rightly blames Comey for her loss.

Don’t you people realize folks like Hillary and Trump will never go to jail.

Their punishments are always to being deprived of power over you. Name me one big shot that went to jail…Nixon was pardoned, Petraeus got a suspended sentence and Bush and his thief cronies who ruined the economy got a free pass from Obama.

Hillary's punishment was not being elected president

You folks should cease your fantasies that these people, the powerful flunkies of the PTB, will EVER go to jail!

As long as they play ball with the PTB and continue to kiss their rumps.
edit on 10-5-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

Its been a year and we have nothing. Dont believe there is a connection and even if there was you cant prove it. As far as Hillary dead horse no one will reopen an investigation. There will be no charges Comey saw to that when he made the decision on her emails. I figure they have about a month to show collusion of some kind and that will get shut down as well.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
It's kind of humorous. I have several libs on my friends on FB, and when I posted that Hillary might want to start worrying, they immediately try to change the subject and talk about ANYTHING else. "Trump is in bed with the RUSSIANS"!!!!! "Trump is a moron!!!"

I just reply back, "fine, investigate it, and then allow the Clintons, and the Clinton Foundation to be fully investigated as well."

They ALWAYS again try to change the subject, then call me names.

Can we finally just get back to doing the right thing, instead of blindly following your cause at any and all costs? If Trump is guilty of any crime that warrants him being prosecuted, fine, do it.

And then, let's focus on the Clintons, who should already be in jail.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
If I were Hilary I wouldn't be nervous at all, because she knows nothing is going to happen. He buddy Donald has her covered. In fact, one of the first promises he backpedaled was "locking her up". Trump is doing this to save his own ass.

In fact, since conspiring with adversarial powers and skirting the edges of Treason is probably going to take precedence over the email thing. Especially if an independent investigation is founded.

I don't believe Trump and Clinton were ever real adversaries in the first place.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Exactly! Good thinking Stemagegod.

Except in the case of the current administration, I say.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join