It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Fires James Comey

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Now is the time for President Trump to support the appointment of a Special Prosecutor to investigate the "Russia" matter.

Of course, that will turn up nothing, because if there were anything there, unless he is even dumber than many of us know him to be, Obama would have been all over it long before the November election.

That would be the final nail in the liberal-whine coffin about the legitimate loss of Bill Clinton's dirtbag wife to a far superior candidate.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
What's Trey Gowdy doing?

+2 more 
posted on May, 9 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart

originally posted by: SBMcG
Clinton indictment coming in 5, 4, 3, 2...

Fascist Dictator led One party state country incoming 5,4,3,2....

Re read what he posted... You cant have a one party dictatorship since Clinton lost.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Propaganda and wild speculations flying all over the MSM.

Well they've never needed facts to go on.

They love to make snip as it goes along.

The Russia'ers are worse than the Birthers.

link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: AnonyMason

So they can lie about it when questioned directly under oath?

Of course they can. You think anyone working for an alphabet agency tells the truth to legislative committee?

Take James Clapper or Michael Hayden for examples A and B.

Ah, so they can commit perjury and get away with it? Somehow, I don't think so. Rather they are supposed to indicate they cannot answer that question.

link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

As if reading a letter written by Coretta Scott King qualifies as going ballistic.

+6 more 
link   

originally posted by: Taggart

Clinton indictment coming in 5, 4, 3, 2...

Fascist Dictator led One party state country incoming 5,4,3,2....

Not going to happen. Failed moron Obama is gone, and Bill Clinton's cross-eyed, unaccomplished, dimwitted, criminal, inept, drunken grifter of a wife will never be president.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Now is the time for President Trump to support the appointment of a Special Prosecutor to investigate the "Russia" matter.

Of course, that will turn up nothing, because if there were anything there, unless he is even dumber than many of us know him to be, Obama would have been all over it long before the November election.

That would be the final nail in the liberal-whine coffin about the legitimate loss of Bill Clinton's dirtbag wife to a far superior candidate.

Especially since we all know he had all the intel, both legal and not so legal (while more like gray area) ...

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Instead of derailing this thread with Clapper and Hayden I will suggest you Google it.

They both blatantly lied under oath.

Nothing happened to either of them.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Shouldn't hillary be happy he is fired?

After all, he was why she didn't win.

No doubt! To suggest Comey is partisan is to admit senility.

Who said he was?

I say he was pressured by everyone above him.

Therefore making him not effective at his job.

Now they can go after lynch and rice.

link   

People like me, huh? Please.
You're so certain I'm slobbering over something that will never come? Because you know me so well, I imagine.

They don't have anything, otherwise they would have brought it out by now.

That's a really logical argument right there. Cut and dried. Simple as that.

I don't know if they have anything or not, but I know enough people who work in law enforcement--including the FBI--to understand that they won't release evidence in an ongoing investigation.

link   

a reply to: TheRedneck

As if reading a letter written by Coretta Scott King qualifies as going ballistic.

No but Warren going on liberal media outlets to bitch because she got called out for violating Senate rules and was prevented not only from finishing but from continuing to comment on sessions nomination is going ballistic.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Instead of derailing this thread with Clapper and Hayden I will suggest you Google it.

That doesn't mean it was right, and we all know they blatantly lied under oath, just like Hillary blatantly mishandled classified documents in a way that would get anyone else tossed in jail.

Just because nothing happens to them doesn't make it any less illegal.

link   

The Democrats need something to pin their hopes on and keep yammering on about it, like repeating it will make it true. Never mind that it's been said 3 times that there is no connection, they still keep on and on and on and...................

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Especially since we all know he had all the intel, both legal and not so legal (while more like gray area) ...

That's exactly right! Obama used the IRS to harass and spy on conservative groups. he had the power of the entire Executive branch. Again, unless Barry was an even bigger boob than most of us now know him to be, he would have been all over Trump if there were anything there.

Unless he wanted Bill Clinton's wife to lose... But that's another topic for another thread :-)

link   

originally posted by: Abysha

Shouldn't hillary be happy he is fired?

After all, he was why she didn't win.

No doubt! To suggest Comey is partisan is to admit senility.

Who said he was?

I say he was pressured by everyone above him.

Therefore making him not effective at his job.

Now they can go after lynch and rice.

I've read several comments on here so far suggesting Hillary would be upset by this. As if Comey didn't screw her over.

+6 more 
link   
Next, Trump needs to drain FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe.

FBI No. 2 did not disclose wife's ties to Clinton ally, records show

Keep your eye out for this guy.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

They are able to get away with it the same way Clinton got away with the you say one thing in public and another in private. In the cases listed the questions asked would have forced them to reveal classified information in a public setting. Refusing to answer the question in a public setting would also have confirmed they lied.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

If they had it ... it would be out. The way things have been leaking, it would be out.

They aren't going to sit on something like that, an impeachable offense, if they have it.

If they had smoking gun evidence that Trump somehow skewed the elections in his favor with Russia's help, that's treason and impeachable. If they had it, they wouldn't be sitting on it. They don't have it.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

a reply to: whatnext21

Trump began the whole bromance when he started accepting money from Russian oligarchs tied to the Semion Mogilevich... a prominent family in the Russian Bratva circles. AKA the Russian mafia.

Yeah, Trump and Oliver Queen are best buds.

How's podesta's russian stocks performing?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join