It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Fires James Comey

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Why do you keep trying to stress that he's a democrat?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Until the new director tells them to stop.
That's trumps hope anyway.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Oh please.. don't please.
Don't dump garbage here.

Garbage? That poor man didn't ask to be a witness. He stopped to use the restroom in the park where Foster's body was found.

He and his wife were STALKED, HARASSED, AND INTIMIDATED by FBI agents.

Garbage is everything you post.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Nice to know you respect the words of a politician.
Remember you said that.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Why do you keep trying to stress that he's a democrat?

Because it demonstrates that he's not part of the "coverup" you guys think is happening and if there was one, since he's the acting-Director now, he would be in a position to expose it. We'll see if he reveals any coverup is going on. If not, you guys are pretty much out of steam.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Hope just evaporated in the Oval office. They see the handwriting on the wall and are now looking for a graceful way to bail. Leaks you know....

Thank God there are still honest Patriots in government service.
edit on 11-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Nice to know you respect the words of a politician.
Remember you said that.

The IC officials aren't politicians. You need a dictionary and a high school civics class. Nice attempt to deflect. Your anonymous source was contradicted by people testifying under oath to Congress. Stop believing lies, you don't have to be that gullible, it only happens if you choose to let it happen.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gandalf77

My point? This investigation wasn't initiated just for kicks & giggles. And Comey didn't request more funds and resources merely to expand the scope of the kicks and giggles.

Oh by the way, McCabe, the acting-Director of the FBI, testified to Congress on live TV today that the FBI did not needs more funds and resources to expand or otherwise finish the investigation. Whoever reported that misreported it.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Rightfully so........

If you think this is not a witch hunt, point me to which one or several of the 30 states President Trump won in November election that are attributable to Russian interference.

Please cite proof when doing so.

Ya can't and that's why this whole thing is nothing but running interference with legitimateLY elected government run by someone who doesn't agree with your and others pet agendas.

Mr Fix-it well deserved firing for selective use of federal resources.

No investigation where should have been.
Investigation where none warranted.

With Mr. Fix-it out who's to protect those who do agree with lefts agenda and abused office to do so.

No one that's who! That's really the crux of the matter.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Whoever reported that misreported it.

I think you are being generous.

Whoever reported it is lying.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Generally what happens is they just jump to conclusions and bother to do no research. What probably happened in this case was they heard Comey requested more funds a few days before he was fired, simply assumed it was for the Russia investigation and jumped for no reason from that to that must be why Trump fired him. They then bothered to do no additional research nor ask any FBI officials for comment and just reported it because as they knew and interpreted it it looked bad for Trump. They know getting the info out there influences people, like the lemmings here, and when the clarification comes out they will be so attached to their anti-Trump narrative they won't be able to let it go. Similar to the way there's still a bunch of idiots who think Michael Brown had his hands up.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

a reply to: Gandalf77

They sleep in the fetal position with their thumbs in their mouth.
When they get back from time off they immediately start ticking off days to their next break.
They all have Zen fountains and Tibetan singing bowls in their offices.
Outside the oval is a contestant drone of Ommmmm.

LOL. Those things would help, no doubt. Standard issue for such an assignment.

If there's a bustle in Spicer's hedgerow, don't be alarmed then.
It's just a spring clean for the Orange king....

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

a reply to: MotherMayEye

Oh please.. don't please.
Don't dump garbage here.

Garbage? That poor man didn't ask to be a witness. He stopped to use the restroom in the park where Foster's body was found.

He and his wife were STALKED, HARASSED, AND INTIMIDATED by FBI agents.

Garbage is everything you post.

FIVE MORE 'DITTO STARS'!

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

My point? This investigation wasn't initiated just for kicks & giggles. And Comey didn't request more funds and resources merely to expand the scope of the kicks and giggles.

Oh by the way, McCabe, the acting-Director of the FBI, testified to Congress on live TV today that the FBI did not needs more funds and resources to expand or otherwise finish the investigation. Whoever reported that misreported it.

Looks like their lying fake news anon sourced garbage is down to 15 minute half-life - they are desperate to throw everything they have at wall hoping something sticks.

They know what's soon coming.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=22218226]face23785

None of this changes the fact that Trump firing Comey has zero impact on the investigation, so the narrative that he fired him to derail the investigation is demonstrably false, was just confirmed to be false by the acting-Director (a Democrat and Clinton supporter), yet some people here still want to push it knowing it's false. I don't appreciate people coming in here lying, that's all I'm saying. Otherwise I await the outcome of the investigation. So far there's zero public evidence they've found anything. Not to mention, it's a CI investigation, not a criminal investigation. It's been going on for something like 10 months. If they had found any inkling of criminal misconduct, they would've had to begin a criminal investigation at some point, and that hasn't happened. I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you. Until it concludes let's stick to the facts.

You're giving this president a lot of credit for not being impulsive and thinking things through.

How about this, his intent WAS to derail the investigation, but he's such a clown, he actually thought it would work. How many times in the first 100 and something days have we seen this president completely miscalculated something? Too many to count.

But he doesn't even have to stop it to simply make it more difficult to complete effectively.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I see what you're saying, but would also point out that McCabe testifying that the FBI does not need more funds and resources doesn't necessarily prove that Comey didn't make that request.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: jordan77

originally posted by: [post=22218226]face23785

None of this changes the fact that Trump firing Comey has zero impact on the investigation, so the narrative that he fired him to derail the investigation is demonstrably false, was just confirmed to be false by the acting-Director (a Democrat and Clinton supporter), yet some people here still want to push it knowing it's false. I don't appreciate people coming in here lying, that's all I'm saying. Otherwise I await the outcome of the investigation. So far there's zero public evidence they've found anything. Not to mention, it's a CI investigation, not a criminal investigation. It's been going on for something like 10 months. If they had found any inkling of criminal misconduct, they would've had to begin a criminal investigation at some point, and that hasn't happened. I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you. Until it concludes let's stick to the facts.

You're giving this president a lot of credit for not being impulsive and thinking things through.

How about this, his intent WAS to derail the investigation, but he's such a clown, he actually thought it would work. How many times in the first 100 and something days have we seen this president completely miscalculated something? Too many to count.

But he doesn't even have to stop it to simply make it more difficult to complete effectively.

See if you can get a publisher, would make an interesting fiction/comedy short story.

How about we don't just make things up when there's no evidence or even an inkling of a reason to indicate that's what happened? If some evidence of that emerges, I'd be happy to take a look at it. I'm not in the business of just making # up. Sorry.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Generally what happens is they just jump to conclusions and bother to do no research. What probably happened in this case was they heard Comey requested more funds a few days before he was fired, simply assumed it was for the Russia investigation and jumped for no reason from that to that must be why Trump fired him. They then bothered to do no additional research nor ask any FBI officials for comment and just reported it because as they knew and interpreted it it looked bad for Trump. They know getting the info out there influences people, like the lemmings here, and when the clarification comes out they will be so attached to their anti-Trump narrative they won't be able to let it go. Similar to the way there's still a bunch of idiots who think Michael Brown had his hands up.

Before I read the leaked Podesta emails, I might have been generous to them.
Since that I know that they will outright lie to their audience to push their narrative.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I see what you're saying, but would also point out that McCabe testifying that the FBI does not need more funds and resources doesn't necessarily prove that Comey didn't make that request.

I never suggested he didn't. What McCabe said was that they do indeed need more funds for the overall operation of the FBI with the rising threats from all over the world. That was why Comey requested more funds. The problem was the media heard he requested more funds, didn't bother to reach out to any actual FBI officials for comment about why or do any research, assumed the reason and made a baseless connection to Trump firing him to give left-leaning people the impression some kind of coverup was happening. They'll correct the story at some point, almost no one will hear about the correction, and years from now you'll still have dummies who think Trump fired Comey as part of a coverup. Bottom line, McCabe said they have the resources and funds they need for the investigation. Anyone insinuating that had anything to do with Comey's firing is spreading baseless rumors.
edit on 11 5 17 by face23785 because: Clarification, spelling

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

He threatened to resign if the Whitehouse didn't rescind the narrative.
Now it's, oh trump was going to fire him since day one.
Why did the story change?
Why was the story on Tuesday night that he was let go because of a letter sent to the president by the deputy AG and today it's the president was going to fire him all along and had nothing to do with the letter from Deputy AG Rosenstein?

new topics

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join