It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Fires James Comey

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
🍺

Who's on here giving me stars and not speaking up?
I d like to say thanks.
Post something.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Indigo5

They don't even hold trump to the standards they held Obama to.

Guess they know he'd never measure up.

Measuring a negative dont work very well.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
Sen Rand Paul's take on this. Two reporters told him they have multiple sources that believe he was surveilled as well under the Obama admin

Yet some are still defending this on the
liberal media's account of muh Russians.

🕸

edit on 10-5-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
dbl
edit on 10-5-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I am surprised that it took this long for it to happen.
I guess the AG was getting all of his ducks in a row.

The attorney general recused himself from the Russia investigation due to his own involvement. He then recommends firing the guy in charge of the Russia investigation. The letter from Trump makes a point of repeating, "You said you're not investigating me. Thanks for that. So, me firing you clearly isn't intended to disrupt that investigation. Okay. You're fired. Goodbye."

For a conspiracy forum, the number of you who see no problem with this is shocking. Trump was applauding wikileaks for dumping the emails on the web, and now we're supposed to believe that he fired someone for not investigating an attack on his political opponent. That's ridiculous.
edit on 10-5-2017 by andrewh7 because: .

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: andrewh7

You have a link to the letter?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

originally posted by: Xcathdra
The next phase is starting -

Jonathan Weisman‏Verified account @jonathanweisman 54m54 minutes ago

The president, Mr. Comey told associates, was “outside the realm of normal,” even “crazy.”

Who is Jonathan Weisman and how does he play into this?

I am referring to the narrative of what Comey "thinks of Trump". Preet Bharara also is making the claim that people close to Comey said he said..

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Indigo5

They don't even hold trump to the standards they held Obama to.

Guess they know he'd never measure up.

Measuring a negative dont work very well.

It worked out pretty well for Trump when he was elected and all the media / clinton people said it would never happen.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: andrewh7

You guys need to stop saying Comey was in charge of the Russia probe. He was not in charge of it. The head of the FBI is responsible for day to day operations. His agents are responsible for the investigations. Firing Comey has absolutely NO effect on any investigation currently underway, including the russia investigation.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Comey asked for more money & resources for this investigation that must clearly be going nowhere because we haven't seen any of the evidence. And clearly we would have seen any evidence if it was there, you know.

Damn it, will the madness stop?

We really need to quit chasing around these liberal conspiracies about a former republican FBI director spending all that time & effort making fake news and get back to the real priorities of plugging those embarrassing leaks. What's more, we need to focus on more pedo pizzas, sprinkled with Benghazi and email.

Drip-drip-drip-drip....

That's not the sound of the swamp draining....

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I think the Republicans should make a deal with Democrats on appointing a special prosecutor. Appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the Russia issue, appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the Clintons. Appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the Obama scandals.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

No, absolutely not!
Komrade Trump has said this is fake news.
We must komply.

We must keep the focus squarely on the leaks and Billary's email. We will not stop until she's locked up! We have Russian photographers standing by to take her picture for RT news!

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

Trump has stated numerous times the Russia investigation has to continue, he supports it, and wants to get it behind them.

As for Clinton and Obama appointee has already stated Comeys conclusion was wrong on the Clinton email investigation.
edit on 11-5-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Trump has stated numerous times the Russia investigation has to continue, he supports it, and wants to get it behind them.

As for Clinton and Obama appointee has already stated Comeys conclusion was wrong on the Clinton email investigation.

ZING

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

THREE PROBES...THOUSANDS of man-hours...Millions of OUR DOLLARS...and nothing has been found. As President Trump says, it's now time for this charade to stop!

In response, Democrats want to launch a 4th probe! I'd like to probe some of them with a Rotor-Rooter.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Exactly! That's why the WH has been putting so much pressure on the FBI to wrap it up. And let's not forget all the pressure to prioritize the leaks over the whole fake Russian thing. Hold on to that hammer and sickle tightly comrade! The ride will get bumpy, but we'll prevail. Let us drink vodka and await instructions from Spicy...

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

In response, Democrats want to launch a 4th probe! I'd like to probe some of them with a Rotor-Rooter.

TMI comrade!

Urges to probe aside, this sounds dangerously like Benghazi!
We must control the narrative...

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I have no qualms with that. Especially since Comey himself said they have NOTHING on the whole Trump/Russia "collusion" thing. Do it! Let's get to the bottom of everything.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Hold on to that fake russian narrative democrats are using to explain why hillary cant win an election instead of admitting she sucks as a candidate and as a human,

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join