It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Fires James Comey

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Wrong about what. The case that Trump fired him to cover up.

What's your problem, its an opinion.

You see Trump understands that he has support from people( THOSE THAT GIVE POWER TO THE BEAST) who will ( as he said himself) accept even him murdering people on 5th avenue.

Therefore he feels emboldened to do a blatant public cover up like this, knowing he has so many blind followers, you know like Hitler did.

Very strong, as they say circumstantial evidence of his corruption

edit on 10-5-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Willtell

You mean "as the Democratic lies goes". Comey had nothing to do with the investigations. Career agents are in charge of those and they continue regardless of who is in the leadership.

They have no use for facts. How dare you.

link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Celebrity Whitehouse?

Ironic your using a Democratic talking point.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Wrong about what. The case that Trump fired him to cover up.

What's your problem, its an opinion.

You see Trump understands that he has support from people( THOSE THAT GIVE POWER TO THE BEAST) who will ( as he said himself) accept even him murdering people on 5th avenue.

Therefore he feels emboldened to do a blatant public cover up like this, knowing he has so many blind followers, you know like Hitler did.

Very strong, as they say circumstantial evidence of his corruption

It's an opinion based on completely faulty logic and a gross misunderstanding of what the firing of the Director means. It will NOT PROTECT TRUMP if the investigation finds any wrongdoing. Period, end of sentence. Your silly conspiracy theory has a gaping hole in it you'd have to be willfully blind to not see. Get informed on the issue, then comment. Stop spreading nonsense.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Pretty sure it is the Justice Department that handles immunity deals not the FBI?

Correct... Usually prosecutors who are linked to the investigation in question.

link   

Maybe you missed my explanation of this entire act. You see, the only thing Trump knows how to do is hire and fire people.

That is all.

He thinks he knows how to make "great deals." He is utterly in the weeds with this. He is exhausted, he is floundering, and he has tweeted himself into a corner with no way to get out. The only thing he knows to say is "you're fired."

He has already admitted that the presidency is "so much harder". And how he didn't realize how complicated everything was, or how big, and that he has to have "heart" now, because it's not just business, it's people's lives.

He's learning as he goes along, with NO CLUE.
It's pathetic, truly. I have gone through cycles with him of cautious open-mindedness to consideration of all the options, to perhaps being able to get a grasp on it, but no. You can look at my thread history for proof of that.

Now. The man has been given a chance. He doesn't know what he's doing.
How long do we wait?

link   

You mean "as the Democratic lies goes". Comey had nothing to do with the investigations. Career agents are in charge of those and they continue regardless of who is in the leadership.

And those career agents have recordings of calls made by Trump to Russia. Just wait and see how this plays out. Trump knows this, that's why he is trying to intimidate the rank and file FBI with this desperate move. Won't work. They just can't stop the leaks.....
edit on 10-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I am an INDEPENDENT OBSERVER. How about we call it "Dancing With the President"?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

FAULTY LOGIC? My friend the faulty logic in the air is a guy like Trump even being president and people like yourself( with all due respect) following and defending him.

That's the mother of faulty logic!

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

THIS MAN IS NOT A PRESIDENT.

He is and the best part is that you on the left had a big hand in that happening, you should get over it and move on.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

He ha ha he

that's going to be a lot of fun.

Talk about egg on the face

They'll have the whole chicken hatching on their faces

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

And those career agents have recordings of calls made by Trump to Russia. Just wait and see how this plays out.

Given the FBI/DOJ has been leaking like a sieve, the most recent being the leak of secret grand jury subpoenas for the russia investigation involving Flynn, I find it impossible that evidence linking Trump would be hidden. especially by the Obama administration / clinton Campaign / democrats.

All talk and yet they have provided no evidence against Trump. Obamas FBI director and DNI both stated there was no collusion between Trump and Russia.

Why are you unable to accept those facts? Is your hatred of Trump so great that it blinds you to the facts?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

How long do we wait?
I think it's a four year term in America?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

Maybe you missed my explanation of this entire act. You see, the only thing Trump knows how to do is hire and fire people.

That is all.

He thinks he knows how to make "great deals." He is utterly in the weeds with this. He is exhausted, he is floundering, and he has tweeted himself into a corner with no way to get out. The only thing he knows to say is "you're fired."

He has already admitted that the presidency is "so much harder". And how he didn't realize how complicated everything was, or how big, and that he has to have "heart" now, because it's not just business, it's people's lives.

He's learning as he goes along, with NO CLUE.
It's pathetic, truly. I have gone through cycles with him of cautious open-mindedness to consideration of all the options, to perhaps being able to get a grasp on it, but no. You can look at my thread history for proof of that.

How long do we wait?

And none of this changes the fact that the conspiracy theory that he fired Comey to protect himself from the investigation holds no water at all. None. It makes no sense to anyone with a functioning brain that isn't trying to spread lies. Enjoy your fantasies, the rest of us will be over here in the real world.

link   

originally posted by: olaru12

No matter what Trump did, the Democrats were going to make up baseless accusations and their gullible voters were gonna lap it up.

This isn't about Democrats...this has turned into a bipartisan issue and the GOP is ****in bricks because of it. This isn't about Clinton, it's about Treason from the highest office in the land.

Sorry to laugh, but Treason??

We're talking Trump not hillary, btw.

Obama didn't fire comey because he was covering for hillary and his own "legacy".

Now, about all that "evidence of collusion", gland jury subpoenas and more resources requests...

Can someone make an actual list with names, dates and details?

I'll wait.

link   

FAULTY LOGIC? My friend the faulty logic in the air is a guy like Trump even being president and people like yourself( with all due respect) following and defending him.

That's the mother of faulty logic!

And you still can't refute what I said. You must know your theory is all lies. Stop lying. Everyone here would appreciate it.
edit on 10 5 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Do you realize the damage one can do in four years?

If you see a man acting like a dam fool for 3 months and nothing changes then would you expect him to get better in three years time or maybe make things exponentially, 3 times as worse?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: Xcathdra

I am an INDEPENDENT OBSERVER. How about we call it "Dancing With the President"?

No, you are ignorant on the facts, lacking when it comes to how investigations are conducted and there is nothing about your posts that scream independent observer. An independent observer would be up on all the facts where as you are not.
edit on 10-5-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

a reply to: D8Tee

Do you realize the damage one can do in four years?

Yup.. Look at the Damage Clinton and Obama did in the 4/8 years they were running things.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

How long do we wait?
I think it's a four year term in America?

That's a max first term. The absolute max is eight. At least it used to be. Perhaps he's going to sign an executive order declaring that it's a permanent position. And then Vlad can move some stuff into the East Wing (since Melania is kinda not so keen....or wait - maybe if Puti were there, she'd be more inclined to go to work as First Lady! Is there a Mrs Puti? Cause, she's totally his type, I bet. Those Eastern European eyes.....

anyway, I wax poetic) back on topic......

He can be removed very quickly. That is built into the constitution. Amendment 20-something about a president's disability preventing him from serving. He's proving it for us before we get on that, though.

Just so we all understand what we are looking at. Don't bang on the glass, though, it bothers him.

new topics

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join