It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Fires James Comey

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 9 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

What investigation ?

Even Feinstein said there was nothing.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yes they are. Why would you say that?

That the course and scope will now change is without doubt. Can't have any pesky investigations going on.
But they're still legitimate they're also terminal now.

This looks so very bad.

link   
The FBI revealed the depth of it's corruption during the 9/11 and anthrax investigations.

It would be great to have a new FBI director who doesn't run cover for certain "elite" and where investigations can go wherever the information takes them.

This is great news!

link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: ketsuko

the investigation is not finished though.
we will see what happens i guess

This was a last ditch effort by Trump to derail the investigation. This BS will only bring down more heat on him. Stupid...

thats the feeling i have too.
things are going to stay interesting thats for sure

link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: Abysha

a reply to: theantediluvian

Because that's exactly what an innocent man being investigated for treason would do.

Jeeeeeezus...

What investigation?

Trump isn't the target of any Federal investigation.

You really believe that?

Well I guess he's not anymore.

It's not about what I do or do not "believe". According to numerous government sources including Comey himself, there is no investigations of President Trump.

if you have some information that contradicts that, please do provide it.

If your house just burned down and you collected millions in insurance and it was being investigated for arson... it's safe to say they are on to you.
edit on 9-5-2017 by Abysha because: Goddamn phone...

link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Better make sure Susan Rice doesn't flee the country.

Loretta Lynch probably shouldn't plan any foreign travel either.

I bet she wouldn't want to be on a olane right now.
Planes crash.
Ask Ron Brown.
Oh, that's right, he died in a plane crash. In a plane that didn't have black boxes.

That whole Ron Brown thing still gives me the creeps, especially given the "coincidence" of dozens of convenient corpses surrounding the Clinton's.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It would have looked better had he done this in January...
Now it looks like defense.

My thoughts exactly.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Because that's exactly what an innocent man being investigated for treason would do.

Jeeeeeezus...

What investigation?

You really believe that?

It's not about what I do or do not "believe". According to numerous government sources including Comey himself, there is no investigations of President Trump.

If your house just burned down and you collected millions in insurance and it was being investigated for arson... it's safe to day they are on to you.

Mmmkay...

So, you have no evidence to back up your claim that President Trump is being investigated?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Maybe.

My favorite racist little Keebler Elf (Jeff POS Sessions) may have come upon some information that made now a good time to fire Comey.

Truth is this was always a plan. Comey was given his job by Obama. Trump would have fired him eventually for that reason alone.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

a reply to: ketsuko

the investigation is not finished though.
we will see what happens i guess

This was a last ditch effort by Trump to derail the investigation. This BS will only bring down more heat on him. Stupid...

thats the feeling i have too.
things are going to stay interesting thats for sure

When Trump insulted the 3 letters, he opened a can of worms he is incapable of dealing with. Jared is working overtime to repair the damage but Trump just keeps ****** up.

link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: SBMcG

Remember, he's not apart of the investigation because he lied under oath so he's not reviewing the FBI's case.

This all seems like Trump is in big trouble firing Comey out of nowhere with no reasons given and no replacement announcement. This what a guilty man under severe pressure does.

LOL...yes...fire the guy to bring more attention...that seems legit.

I guess this will at least the the Obama Clinton brigade another sliver of distraction to hold on to.

All of this talk a out finding a connection for so long when the actual Intel agencies say there is none has got to get tiring....no worries...it will soon be over and the brigade can move on to whatever cause it has lined up next....something like Unicorns Lives Matter, or Anti-bra or well you get the idea.

link   
I know self quoting is lame but just for the hell of it.

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
I have a feeling Comey is going to be thrown under the bus after all this is over.

Now that i have the ultimate power.
The Leprechaun next please.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

This all seems like Trump is in big trouble firing Comey out of nowhere with no reasons given and no replacement announcement. This what a guilty man under severe pressure does.

How would firing Comey prevent him from testifying in the future?

For example,

Sally Yates, fired by Trump, will testify at today’s Senate hearing on Russia and the 2016 election

edit on 9-5-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

link   
Deputy AG is/was Comey's new boss was newly appointed by Trump.

Seems like a good choice, so far.

Comey was just a screw up and was giving the FBI a bad name.

link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Except for the ongoing FBI investigation into the Donald's campaign having connections to Russia? or are you just choosing to ignore the Senate hearings where the exact phrase "ongoing investigation" was used about five hundred times?

+5 more 
posted on May, 9 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Just for record keeping...Would be filed under the Drain the Swamp campaign promise? Kinda seems like it would to me, but I figured I would ask.

Drain the swamp was complete BS! You don't drain the swamp by creating the richest administration ever populated by how many Goldman Sachs bankers?

Nope, if he was draining the swamp he wouldn't have hired Goldman Sachs and fellow billionaires to run our gov't and he definitely would have fired Comey in his early days after being sworn in.

Nope, Trump is on the run and firing anyone who gets too close to his skeletons.

link   

Donald Trump has dramatically fired the FBI Director after he misled the Senate by claiming Huma Abedin sent classified emails to Anthony Weiner

He writes to James Comey: 'You are hereby terminated and removed from office immediately.'
Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and Attorney General Jeff Sessions wrote formal memo saying they had no confidence in him

Trump used letter dismissing Comey to say: 'I greatly appreciate you informing me, in three separate occasions, that I am not under investigation'

Firing will delight Democrats who blame Comey for ending Hillary Clinton's White House bid with dramatic reopening of her email probe

Source

link   

Jeeeeeezus...

What investigation?

You really believe that?

If your house just burned down and you collected millions in insurance and it was being investigated for arson... it's safe to day they are on to you.

Mmmkay...

So, you have no evidence to back up your claim that President Trump is being investigated?

It was claimed months ago that there was evidence.
Yet, even now, when asked, the important people that should know have nothing.

+2 more 
posted on May, 9 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I think you're delusional. Do you mind if I bookmark this page and when none of that happens, remind you of how much misplaced faith you put in these idiots?

edit on 2017-5-9 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

The Trump is hiding something, which is obvious to anyone who doesn't support him

Everybody is hiding something. Everybody.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join