It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Fires James Comey

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on May, 9 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Remember, he's not apart of the investigation because he lied under oath so he's not reviewing the FBI's case.

This all seems like Trump is in big trouble firing Comey out of nowhere with no reasons given and no replacement announcement. This what a guilty man under severe pressure does.

+9 more 
link   
Oh good. Maybe now, the Podesta brothers, and others, can be investigated for their crimes. No one is above the law.

edit on 9-5-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: typo

link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It would have looked better had he done this in January...
Now it looks like defense.

+12 more 
link   
Just for record keeping...Would be filed under the Drain the Swamp campaign promise? Kinda seems like it would to me, but I figured I would ask.

+7 more 
posted on May, 9 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: SBMcG

a reply to: theantediluvian

Because that's exactly what an innocent man being investigated for treason would do.

Jeeeeeezus...

What investigation?

Trump isn't the target of any Federal investigation.

You really believe that?

Well I guess he's not anymore.

It's not about what I do or do not "believe". According to numerous government sources including Comey himself, there is no investigations of President Trump.

if you have some information that contradicts that, please do provide it.

link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Long time no see and yes this qualifies.

Comey did this to himself when he got involved in the campaign.

link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Better make sure Susan Rice doesn't flee the country.

Loretta Lynch probably shouldn't plan any foreign travel either.

Should hogtie both and stash them in the White House basement until charges are filed.

+21 more 
link   
Unexpected timing... not an unexpected action.

Sessions has been sifting through the legal paper trails to find out how deep the corruption goes. He apparently found something on Comey that left him vulnerable. Now, with a new FBI director in place, investigations into the FBI staff can proceed. Any attempt with Comey in place would have been futile; he would have just covered for his people.

That's how this swamp draining will go down. The heads will roll slowly at first as the Web of corruption unravels, then speed up as it filters down through the chain of command. Donald Trump is crazy like a fox, and Jeff Sessions is a bulldog with gator teeth. Expect more shockers to come... yes, including Hillary. And expect them to happen before the 2018 elections, so for once the people can see what they've been electing.

Keep an eye on Nancy Pelosi... the woman shakes from fear so much when she talks now she could be misdiagnosed with Parkinsons!

TheRedneck

+5 more 
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It would have looked better had he done this in January...
Now it looks like defense.

Why? Cause they let Comey hang himself?

+7 more 
posted on May, 9 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Nobody has ever slimed the FBI like Comey did.

He was a Keystone Cop.

+8 more 
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: SBMcG

Remember, he's not apart of the investigation because he lied under oath so he's not reviewing the FBI's case.

This all seems like Trump is in big trouble firing Comey out of nowhere with no reasons given and no replacement announcement. This what a guilty man under severe pressure does.

Unlikely... There's simply no evidence to back any of that up.

What would President Trump be in trouble for -- simply doing an awesome job and erasing the vile stain of failed idiot Obama?

link   

About time...

+4 more 
posted on May, 9 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Or a form of dementia. Have you heard some of the crazy blunders that have been spilling out of her mouth lately?

link   

Some articles state he fired Comey on the request of Jeff Sessions. I smell a conspiracy here and it's probably related to the Russian investigation.

Nothing shady about this at all, especially after Comey was just in the limelight recently. The Trump is hiding something, which is obvious to anyone who doesn't support him, and now he's doing his best to clean house because he thinks this will protect him from being found out.

That is exactly my thoughts here. First thought actually. Nope, nothing suspicious here.

link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: ketsuko

the investigation is not finished though.
we will see what happens i guess

Yes....please waste more of our money on something that has not produced anything in months.

Not a single thing.

But yeah....lets just keep going at it because....well really because literally nothing.

well i would like to them to investigate until they are finished. thats how its supposed to work.

link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: ketsuko

the investigation is not finished though.
we will see what happens i guess

This was a last ditch effort by Trump to derail the investigation. This BS will only bring down more heat on him. Stupid...

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Unreal.
Doesn't look too much like trying to get out from under the microscope.

Who said yesterday Comey goes under the bus? Someone on here. I read it.

I told you so.
Since the whole weird Comey and Rogers hearing i knew both of them couldn't be trusted. I guess Comey got busted because of the Clapper and Yates hearing. Prepare for another bombshell to be dropped pretty soon.

+1 more 
posted on May, 9 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Better make sure Susan Rice doesn't flee the country.

Loretta Lynch probably shouldn't plan any foreign travel either.

I bet she wouldn't want to be on a olane right now.
Planes crash.
Ask Ron Brown.
Oh, that's right, he died in a plane crash. In a plane that didn't have black boxes.

link   

Because that's exactly what an innocent man being investigated for treason would do.

Jeeeeeezus...

What investigation?

Trump isn't the target of any Federal investigation.

Yes he is.

It's Official: The FBI Is Investigating Trump's Links to Russia

+6 more 
link   

a reply to: burdman30ott6

Then Sessions should fired as well and charges pressed against him for lying under oath.

Then Bill Clinton's wife should be in prison for the rest of her life as should her rapist husband.

Oh yes, Hillary should have been charged for her crimes of mishandling classified info but elites cover for their fellows. What she did was criminal and even Comey admits it but followed up by saying no prosecutor in their right mind would have prosecuted her and that's BS. I know because I too once worked with classified material and know well it's consequences.

Bill being a rapist? Not to familiar with that story and I only know about it because conservatives never stop bringing it up while they support Trump who openly brags about sexually assaulting women. Kind of hypocritical if you ask any sane person.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join