It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Fires James Comey

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Its been stated by Obamas people Trump never colluded with Russia. they have stated Trump is NOT under investigation.

Comey is the Director of the FBI and IS NOT the investigating agent for the Russia nor Clinton mess.

There is no interference with any investigation nor are their any coincidents, other than Democrats continuing to push the failed Russia bs.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Seriously if you can tune into CNN right now, it's great.
They are getting at the mouth..Lol

Their Russia story went nowhere, their attempts to slow down Trump are not working, .... Screaming children frustrated and stamping their feet.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

"All the wiretapping evidence" and "Zero evidence of Trump/Russia Collusion" huh???

Putin, is that you???

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
It bothers me a lot the way Comey was fired. Why wasn't his resignation asked for?

Because the opportunity to troll the dems and make them lose their minds on the news again was too sweet of an opportunity to pass up.

link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: SBMcG

"All the wiretapping evidence" and "Zero evidence of Trump/Russia Collusion" huh???

Putin, is that you???

So are you saying Obamas people who stated there was no collusion between Trump and Russia are liars?

I would not be surprised if the whole Russia-Trump bs was used as an excuse for Obama to spy on Trumps campaign in order to help Clinton.
edit on 9-5-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

link   
CNN blaming "Russians".

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Here's the letter offering the explantion (3rd one by Deputy AG)

apps.washingtonpost.com...

The Deputy AG's letter, complete with opinions from Attorney Generals appointed under multiple party presidents, covers everything the Democrats have been complaining about regarding Comey.

The timing of this has nothing to do with a Trump investigation. It has everything to do with this Deputy AG being recently confirmed to the position.

The Deputy AG is the boss of the head of the FBI. I think he has a right to have someone working for him that he trusts to do the job.

I don't understand why Dems are freaking out, other than knowing that Clinton and others are likely now facing big trouble.

edit on 5/9/17 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Sure would be interesting to know what the backstory really is...

I'll bet that Comey was caught by illegal surveillance talking with a rep of the Clintons about Huma's Laptop, so when he came out with his correction to his statement about the number of emails forwarded vs. backed up, bingo, he was caught up in the trap and shown to harbor loyalty to the Clintons from his days working as a consultant to the Clinton Foundation. When Clinton was seen in effect speaking from his mouth, boom right there he had to go.

Thus, if/as these investigations go forward, Clinton's attempt to meddle will become her own undoing.

And the whole Russia thing was trumped up (so to speak) by Clinton and the outgoing administration, in a bid to undermine the incoming Trump administration, and if some of them at some point spoke to Russians, who cares. It means nothing.

What they need to understand about Trump is his capacity to slip the knot and place the bind right where it belongs. He did it before by winning the election and he appears to be doing it now.

This represents a profound power shift in Washington, by removing Clinton's influence, and I'll bet that Trump manages to put a stop to the onboarding of Neocon Condi Rice selectee pirates at the State Department by putting a tiller on Tillerson.

It's time to fire and hire up a storm (if I were Trump and Bannon) and alter the rest of the landscape, but make no mistake, this is the big move, and the shifting of the foundation of the power center, God willing, away from Satanism and onto a newfound path to Civility of the wholly authentic kind whereby Justice is a very cornerstone and where no one is above the law.

Firing Comey is like dropping a bomb in the middle of DC, you can almost feel the reverberations, even here in Canada, and all over the world.

Edit: CNN is spinning this as if Trump is trying to avoid the ongoing Russia investigation, as if there's something to hide about collusion to "hack the election", for which there's nothing nada, zilch.

Not a good day for the Clintons..

edit on 9-5-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: Taggart

Clinton indictment coming in 5, 4, 3, 2...

Fascist Dictator led One party state country incoming 5,4,3,2....

Not going to happen. Failed moron Obama is gone, and Bill Clinton's cross-eyed, unaccomplished, dimwitted, criminal, inept, drunken grifter of a wife will never be president.

You missed fat and incontinent.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
CNN blaming "Russians".

Of course they are..

I love how left media is failing to report on the DNC court case of fraud... Might be why Dems are so desperate to keep trump in the news.
edit on 9-5-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
wow

I am stunned.

Well this takes stones.

None of the current investigations are now legitimate.

Were they ever? Sure looked like BS investigations to me.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

If the backstory hurts Trump we will hear about it.

If it doesnt Dems will still scream russia.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Comey didn't do anything to protect her..... His actions directly hurt her.

And I wanted Bernie, not Hillary, and most definitely not Trump.

Please remember that. No matter what I post on these boards, I didn't want her. I wanted Bernie. Before that, I wanted Obama. Twice.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Not going to happen. Failed moron Obama is gone, and Bill Clinton's cross-eyed, unaccomplished, dimwitted, criminal, inept, drunken grifter of a wife will never be president.

also incompetent, incoherent and ignorant.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I disagree with both sides in these arguments. Comey probably got fired now because the review by President Trumps people of the FBI has finished. With the review being finished, there was no reason to keep Comey. I don't think this signifies that Trump or Clinton or Comey are in trouble. It is just S.O.B. that has taken place. Nothing really indicates anything else. Everyone is looking for their own personal wishes to come true but the firing of Mr. Comey at this time does not support anything.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Oops!

My bad...

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Trump is appointing about 100 fed judges now too.

Hopefully there will be a push to break up that 9th circus court soon.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I don't understand why Dems are freaking out, other than knowing that Clinton and others are likely now facing big trouble.

Because Hillary is the lynchpin, the keystone. If she goes down, so does the vast majority of the DNC, and probably several in the GOP. Comey was her protection, though not by will but by threats. Now the ship just caught on fire and the rats are running around in circles trying to find somewhere they can jump off from.

Watch Comey's testimony.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Why do you think "Russia" wasn't a thing? It was, obviously, very much of a thing.

Others (including the French) have now figured that out, and they set up a system to defuse its disruptive potential. So, Russia failed that time. But not with us.

Russia succeeded with us. And did you know! If you are Chinese, and invest a mere $500,000 dollars with the KUSHNER family, you get a free one-way, gilded, first-class ticket to the US complete with a green card (gold card).

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
For those screaming coverup -

CNN Politics‏Verified account @CNNPolitics 3m3 minutes ago

BREAKING: Federal prosecutors have issued grand jury subpoenas to Michael Flynn's associates

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join