It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Fires James Comey

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

I love cheeseburgers.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
PLOT TWIST: Liberal federal judge blocks Trump's firing of Comey, reinstates him as FBI Director... More news at 11!

link   

originally posted by: Pyle
a reply to: schuyler

Your link is broken btw.

Thanks. Fixed.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I think Trump fired Comey for making sexually explicit pictures with ketchup on cheese burgers.

I know this because that's why I was fired.

Ketchup? That's just sick. You should have used Mayonnaise. That's perfectly fine.

link   

originally posted by: Abysha

I think Trump fired Comey for making sexually explicit pictures with ketchup on cheese burgers.

I know this because that's why I was fired.

No, you were fired because you were being sexually explicit with cheeseburgers. Big difference.

Do you know anything about a pig mask by chance?

Asking for a friend(s).

link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh yeah that's right. Wait 6 more months and James Comey will have his novel out on bookshelves nation wide exposing the "truth" and why he did what he Did etc patriotism etc...

edit on 9-5-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

Not only have numerous LEO investigators within the Arpaio Investigation found the document to be a forgery, court-recognized document forensics experts Reed Hayes and the PhD’s at Forlab (Italy) have also submitted reports confirming that conclusion.

Outside the Arpaio Investigation, many other recognized experts have reached a similar conclusion. These include Douglas Vogt, Ron Pollard, Mara Zebest, Ted Paull, Ivan Zatkovich, Karl Denninger, Tom Harrison, Paul Irey, and Israel Hanukoglu to name a few.

No credentialed or court-recognized document examiner has offered a report – sworn or otherwise – to contradict the findings of the numerous experts who have all concluded the document is a forgery.

No Federal court has ever ruled that the .pdf released 27 April 2011 is an authentic representation of the original.

Aaaahahahahahaahahahahahahaaaahahahaahahahahahahaaa!

C'mon, buddy.

C'mon...

Let's not do this.

link   
How the # are Democrats arriving at this conclusion -

Washington Examiner‏Verified account @dcexaminer 18m18 minutes ago

Democrats warn of "constitutional crisis" after Trump fires Comey washex.am...

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
when comey testifies on Thursday I imagine a whole lotta folks will be tuning in!'

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I love cheeseburgers.

I don't tell people who to love or who to fire.

I'm out.

Heh.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: Indigo5

Exactly. But Trump's base doesn't acknowledge anything of the sort. And never will.

It's pathetic. Embarrassing. We as a nation (hah) were laughing stock enough when this idiot got elected. Now we are about level with Pyongyang.

That's what happens when your own party can't get its snip together.

link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

They are being led by their shorthairs and are oblivious. Every feigned outrage can be thrown back in their faces.

This is going to get good quick!
edit on 9-5-2017 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Probably because Trump did something without their explicit approval.

link   
Anyone who thinks this has to do with the Russia investigation are grasping hard at the wind. As if Comey was actually the one gathering information, is Trump going to fire all the FBI investigators? As if now that he is fired he has disappeared from the Earth and can't communicate what he has learned. This has everything to do with Comey lying and being a political agent as head of the FBI. He deserved to be fired, and both sides have agreed about this at one time or another.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Draining the swamp of corruption one crook at a time. It sounds like so-called Russian hoax was the last straw.
edit on 9-5-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

link   
What took it so long, did FBI finally closing in on some real evidence after 5 months?

link   
a reply to: Perfectenemyi thought it was seized by nypd because he was sexting a child they then turned it over to fbi when clinton emails were found.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
when comey testifies on Thursday I imagine a whole lotta folks will be tuning in!'

I want to see Comey jump up from his chair and yell out everything he knows about Hillarys dirty deeds. It's the only way he could redeem himself.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Xcathdra

Probably because Trump did something without their explicit approval.

Congress is kind of lost on how the Constitution works... As an example a few years back Chuck Schumer stated the 3 branches of government are the Executive, the House and the Senate...

link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

I was listening to the radio on the way home. A popular talk show host had some Dem politicos on.

Basically, After asking over, and over, and over he got them to admit that they are not "mad" that Comey was fired but they will need to make a big deal about it as supporting Comey is being "against Trump"

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join