It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Fires James Comey

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Shouldn't hillary be happy he is fired?

After all, he was why she didn't win.

No doubt! To suggest Comey is partisan is to admit senility.

Who said he was?

I say he was pressured by everyone above him.

Therefore making him not effective at his job.

Now they can go after lynch and rice.

I've read several comments on here so far suggesting Hillary would be upset by this. As if Comey didn't screw her over.

I don't think Comy did screw her over. I think it was their plan all along to have the official FBI come out and state she was under investigation, BUT... three days later, it's nothing. It was the plan all along to manipulate the story. Clinton misjudged the news cycle. She thought with him clearing her only days before it would ensure her victory. I can't blame them because the news cycle around that time was only about one or two days. Oops!

link   

originally posted by: knoxie
let me get this straight, trump fired comey because he was mean to Hillary?

No he got caught lying under oath. Yates f#cked up and inadvertently threw Comey under the bus. This is still the best dimension ever. Very comfy.

link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: ketsuko

It doesn't matter everybody knows that gave Trump the election including Comey

Not even close... Clinton lost because she is self important, out of touch and has a massive sense of entitlement while demonstrating time and time again that she lies and does not take responsibility for her actions.

When the Clinton team first floated the campaign slogan "Because its her turn" they should have know they were in a river of excrement in a native American water vessel with no means of propulsion.
edit on 9-5-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Man the outrage i see from these people on here about Trump doing his job. Best of luck in the next three years. I see a lot of triggered posts in the future.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gin
a reply to: Xcathdra

Of course... the birth certificate accusation was fake.

Not according to numerous experts and court-sanctioned experts including Reed Hayes and the PhD's at Forlab.

The .pdf is a complete fake in my opinion (and theirs).
edit on 9-5-2017 by SBMcG because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: ketsuko

It doesn't matter everybody knows that gave Trump the election including Comey

Not even close... Clinton lost because she is self important, out of touch and has a massive sense of entitlement while demonstrating time and time again that she lies and does not take responsibility for her actions.

When the Clinton team first floated the campaign slogan "Because its her turn" they should have know they were in a river of excrement in a naive American water vessel with no means of propulsion.

100%. The only shock was that the media couldn't sway the results like they thought they could.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG
Not according to numerous experts and court-sanctioned experts including Reed Hayes and the PhD's at Forlab.

Birther stuff? Lol.

Really? Like, really?! I can't believe I have to say this in 2017 but... Obama won, get over it!
edit on 9-5-2017 by Abysha because: ugh...

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Your link is broken btw.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I think Trump fired Comey for making sexually explicit pictures with ketchup on cheese burgers.

I know this because that's why I was fired.

link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: TheRedneck

Democrats are already claiming Russia coverup...

Just reinforces my decision to not associate with either party anymore. I can smell the swamp water in DC surrounding both parties all the way up here in Alaska and it's disgusting.

Well if you like being the underdog... and no chance at pay if you start to work for the party... little chance of success but being surrounded by people that are determined to change the system... come take a look a the Veterans Party of America.

We are always looking for people that like a challenge, and want to fix things.

link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: Gin
a reply to: Xcathdra

Of course... the birth certificate accusation was fake.

SAD!

Lol.

Really? Like, really?! I can't believe I have to say this in 2017 but... Obama won, get over it!

Obama did win. I knew he would in 2008 and he won again (barely) in 2012.

What does that have to do with him having a forged birth certificate?

link   
a reply to: xuenchen James Comey will sell more of his books in 5 minutes than Hillary Clinton has in the past 10 months. What is the name of her book again?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Money grab by Assange / wikileaks in 5...4...3...2...1...

WikiLeaks‏Verified account @wikileaks 2h2 hours ago

If James Comey or any other former or current FBI officers have information as to why he was fired, we want to help: https://__._/#submit

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I think Trump fired Comey for making sexually explicit pictures with ketchup on cheese burgers.

I know this because that's why I was fired.

No, you were fired because you were being sexually explicit with cheeseburgers. Big difference.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
let me get this straight, trump fired comey because he was mean to Hillary?

Yes.

What else could it possibly be ?

link   
a reply to: Abysha

Not only have numerous LEO investigators within the Arpaio Investigation found the document to be a forgery, court-recognized document forensics experts Reed Hayes and the PhD’s at Forlab (Italy) have also submitted reports confirming that conclusion.

Outside the Arpaio Investigation, many other recognized experts have reached a similar conclusion. These include Douglas Vogt, Ron Pollard, Mara Zebest, Ted Paull, Ivan Zatkovich, Karl Denninger, Tom Harrison, Paul Irey, and Israel Hanukoglu to name a few.

No credentialed or court-recognized document examiner has offered a report – sworn or otherwise – to contradict the findings of the numerous experts who have all concluded the document is a forgery.

No Federal court has ever ruled that the .pdf released 27 April 2011 is an authentic representation of the original.

link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

Man the outrage i see from these people on here about Trump doing his job. Best of luck in the next three years. I see a lot of triggered posts in the future.

Yeah, those of us who can step back and see it are going to have some serious entertainment. I'm buying stock in popcorn.

TheRedneck

link   
It appears that Comey's replacement is for now is en.wikipedia.org...

link   
Two points:

Imagine the squealing if Obama would have done something like this. Fire the FBI director who was investigating him.

The calls for impeachment would be so loud it would wake up Richard Nixon.

Point 2:

If Trump announced the appointment of Alex Jones as the new AG people here would somehow find ways to justify that

link   
Is anyone watching Tucker Carlson?

Hilarious first 2 guests.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join