It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Fires James Comey

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: TheRedneck

Democrats are already claiming Russia coverup...

Considering Hillary's comments recently, to side with Comey would be very transparent hypocrisy. It would be throwing Hillary under the bus also.

Just reinforces my decision to not associate with either party anymore. I can smell the swamp water in DC surrounding both parties all the way up here in Alaska and it's disgusting.

link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: Xcathdra

i guess maybe you misunderstood me, i was taking a shot at those that think she did.

My bad.. I took your post the wrong way.

My Apologies.

link   
I would prefer Gowdy. He was the only one who questioned Comey like someone does if he wants to know the truth.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Now dems are whining on MSNBC with more lies...

MSNBC‏Verified account @MSNBC 6m6 minutes ago

Sen. Blumenthal on Comey firing: "This interference with an investigation is really quite unbelievable"

Comey is still scheduled to testify to Congress in a few days.

Lol, now the Dems love Comey... hahahaha.

Ooooooor... maybe the timing is just a bit, oh-I-don't-know... #ed up?

link   
Does anyone actually believe that he fired Comey because Comey was mean to Hillary?

link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

The three initials I listed are all hard working , honest and most importantly fair.

The replacement needs to come from the inside. The AD is tainted, so he is out.

Gin

link   

Oh man, the Democrat opposition will rally behind this investigation like a crusade, spamming MSM nonstop about how Trump must be working with Russia. Dems will be spending every moment writing bill proposals and putting committees together and running private investigations and demanding precious court time. All of their resources will go into this issue.

And at the end of the day? They will find nothing.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
let me get this straight, trump fired comey because he was mean to Hillary?

link   
Oh! What A Tangled Web We Weave

link   
a reply to: Willtell

He made the announcement about re-opening the investigation before they had gone through those emails.

This correction is about his last testimony before Congress.

link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Does anyone actually believe that he fired Comey because Comey was mean to Hillary?

I believe he was fired for protecting Clinton instead of standing up to Lynch and Obama.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
So two men under investigation by the FBI just fired the head of the FBI?

They didnt think this out at all.

If innocent this is the dumbest move they could make as it casts doubt on everything.

If guilty they just painted a big old target on them al la Nixon.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Karma, Comey deserved it for giving the election to Trump!

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It doesn't matter everybody knows that gave Trump the election including Comey

link   
a reply to: Pyle

Trump is not under investigation according to the FBI / DNI. They have stated this a few times now over the last few months.

Gin

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Exactly. Remember when them Dems liked to talk about Trump showing signs of cognitive dissonance, they should look in the mirror now.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gin

Oh man, the Democrat opposition will rally behind this investigation like a crusade, spamming MSM nonstop about how Trump must be working with Russia. Dems will be spending every moment writing bill proposals and putting committees together and running private investigations and demanding precious court time. All of their resources will go into this issue.

And at the end of the day? They will find nothing.

Yep. Maybe because that's EXACTLY THE PICTURE TRUMP JUST PAINTED FOR US.

C'mon. If Trump Tower burned down right when he was roasting Obama on his birth certificate, you know what kind of bs you'd be reading on ATS right now.

Of course... the birth certificate accusation was fake. Fake Trump news. Fake news. FAKE NEWS.

SAD!

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Holy crap.

Read these.

news.grabien.com...

10 FBI scandals.

Hasan.

Boston Bombing.

Garland Texas.

Yeah posted it a bit ago..(moving so fast you missed it lol ) Some good stuff on there

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Well, there goes Bill Clinton's wife's shot at 2020! With Comey out of the way, now she'll have no one left to cover up her graft.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Wasn't Comey stating recently that nobody could oust him, he was in there for like six more years?

Comey seemed to attack Hillary more than Trump, he could not produce any evidence that Trump was colluding with Russia.

I guess Comey was not afraid of anyone at all.

The FBI director is appointed to a 10 year term, supposedly to remove politics from their job of running the FBI in a supposed non partisan manner. The only way the director can leave is if they are impeached, resign or are fired by the President.

And we have a winner! Actually the 10 year term was put in place to avoid another long-termer like J. Edgar Hoover. And only one FBI Director since Hoover had made it ten years. Thy have all resigned or been fired by the President. But it brings up a minor point. Other than being impeached, resigning, or being fired, or having the temerity to die in office, is there any other way to leave a job? Seems to me if you look at a list of past FBI Directors quite a few have been fired because of politics.
edit on 5/9/2017 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join