It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Fires James Comey

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Democrats are already claiming Russia coverup...

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Are you sure that's side boob and not just her jowls?

link   
It's strange because earlier today, as if right out of the blue (and before I heard about this) I was thinking of Clinton and some of the things she'd been reported to have said in fits of rage, including shouting at Donna Brazile about being hung if they were to lose.

I get these premonitions sometimes, and I've learned to trust them.

Today is a very frightening day for Hillary Clinton, and God-willing, John Podesta and co.

I think the Russia thing is a canard, but that "pedogate" and child sex trafficking and pedo-satanism involving the Clintons and others, perhaps even Obama is very real.

No one is above the law.

We're ready for a new scandal. It's time to blow the lid off evil and corruption and restore true law and order as it should apply to all people no matter who they are or what their connections.

Imagine the CIA and FBI doing what they are supposed to be doing..

May the wicked and the evil and depraved, no matter who they are or how much money, power or influence they commanded, be very very afraid.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: angeldoll
Oh how I wish Comey would start running his mouth. He does seem to like attention more than previous FBI Head Honcho's. Is it too much to hope for?

I wish everyone would be honest in DC, not just honest enough to #### someone over with another ideology.

But that will never happen.

So I will continue my dramatic interpretation of the actions in DC.

Like there is something going on when Pelosi is showing side-boob during the hearings.

I swear I saw it.

Thanks for the visual nightmare. I never want to read a sentence that mentions Pelosis boobs ever again.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: JinMI

Well, that explains everything! Russia obviously made Trump do it!

Oh, wait, that's gonna tick Russia off.... diversion? Yeah, that's it! Trump is arming the people fighting Russia's ally in order to make it appear he doesn't like Putin.

[/sarcasm]

TheRedneck

Too many twists in that road for me!

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

No one ever said draining the swamp would be easy... or pretty...

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: Xcathdra
I am pretty certain Trey is rather content in his current position. it is very possible that the next head of the FBI will be someone most of us have not heard much of before. Perhaps being drawn from a state Law enforcement agency somewhere in middle America. That is my suspicion.

You mean, like Sheriff David Clark?
en.wikipedia.org...(sheriff)

Hell yeah!!

Heads would explode fo sho!

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: carewemust
That would actually be a swell choice. But to go from county to Federal and skip state positions would be a bit unorthodox. I m thinking from a state law enforcement agency. Hopefully somebody from Iowa, Oklahoma, Kentucky, Florida, or Texas.

Contrary to what the MSM is reporting, I bet President Trump planned this firing last week, and already has somebody in mind. Calls to a short-list of candidates are probably being made as we speak.

Yeah. Because it's so cool to keep everyone in the world in suspense while you let Prez Bannon tell you what to do next on your Reality TV Show called US Government.

This man is unwell. He is unfit. He is making a mockery of you all, even more than you were before.

link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Personally, I'd like to see a name come up from inside the FBI with no history other than an impeccable record as an agent and in their personal lives. A person we've never heard of with no baggage of any kind. A person who could survive multiple administrations and remain separate from the partisan fray. No idea who that may be, but I'm sure more than one exists inside the FBI ranks.
edit on 5/9/2017 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
link   

Really it's very easy.

Trump fired Comey because Russia.

I lost my job because Russia.

Roses are red because Russia.

Trump fired Comey so I lost my job and then the roses turned red because Russia.

See how that works? No matter out there, improbable or twisted, just end it with because Russia and they'll believe it.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Interesting that correlates with the info that i just read on /pol/. Apparently the NYPD found another Weiner Laptop. I'm not sure if the source is trustworthy though.

link   

originally posted by: RetsuUnohana

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: RetsuUnohana

originally posted by: Xcathdra
NYT is reporting Comey was in LA at a recruiting event and while he was addressing the crowd he saw on the TV in back that he was fired.

YEP! Comey learned about it in the News addressing some FBI agents LMFAO

I hope he gave a Boehner exit. Now that guy knew how to resign after knowing he was fired.

I read he just left the place and someone handed him an empty box. (While on stage)

But was it really empty?

link   
Now dems are whining on MSNBC with more lies...

MSNBC‏Verified account @MSNBC 6m6 minutes ago

Sen. Blumenthal on Comey firing: "This interference with an investigation is really quite unbelievable"

Washington Post‏Verified account @washingtonpost 11m11 minutes ago

Schumer on Comey firing: "This does not seem to be a coincidence."

Comey is still scheduled to testify to Congress in a few days.
edit on 9-5-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

We'll know if he is granted any immunity and by whom.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Now dems are whining on MSNBC with more lies...

MSNBC‏Verified account @MSNBC 6m6 minutes ago

Sen. Blumenthal on Comey firing: "This interference with an investigation is really quite unbelievable"

Comey is still scheduled to testify to Congress in a few days.

Lol, now the Dems love Comey... hahahaha.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

A law an order pitbull as the head of the FBI... oh my... how fun that would be watching the DC worms squirm every time he or she walked into the room.

That will be a nice thing to dream about when I get to sleep in the next few hours.

link   

i guess maybe you misunderstood me, i was taking a shot at those that think she did.
edit on 9-5-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Really it's very easy.

Trump fired Comey because Russia.

I lost my job because Russia.

Roses are red because Russia.

Trump fired Comey so I lost my job and then the roses turned red because Russia.

See how that works? No matter out there, improbable or twisted, just end it with because Russia and they'll believe it.

Ahhh, I get it now!

Thanks for the clarification.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
www.propublica.org...

This almost certainly is because the director blatantly lied to the Senate Judiciary Comte. last week, creating a serious issue within the FBI trying to clear the record. He may well see charges filed against him for lying under oath, too.

In it, the FBI acknowledged that only a “small number” of more than 49,000 “potential relevant” emails found on Weiner’s laptop had been forwarded from Clinton deputy Huma Abedin to Weiner, her husband, not hundreds or thousands as Comey had stated. The FBI said just two of those messages contained classified information.

Interesting. It appears Comey was trying to help Trump according to the logic of this link.

I doubt Trump fired him for that.

He made that announcement that cost Hillary the election

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join