It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Fires James Comey

page: 140
<< 137  138  139    141 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Well.
We do have trump saying he fired Comey over the "RUSHER" thing. That it is a made up story as an excuse for losing the election.

Too bad the investigation was started way before election day or Hillary's loss. Trump obviously is suffering some kind of disconnect.
His greatest fear is that his win will be deligitimized. His only care is his own self image.
edit on 5172017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

This is what happens when things begin to snow ball.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Who said the info was classified?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

We do have trump saying he fired Comey over the "RUSHER" thing.

Indeed. The poor POTUS couldn't get Comey in February to drop FBI investigation into Flynn, which meant dropping investigation into Russian involvement with the campaign, and now it is interesting that poor POTUS had to flat out fire him as FBI investigation into his personal criminal activity was gearing up. So, it is interesting which "RUSHER" thing he is referring to lol.

Decades after my first reading of them, I am reminded of Poe's The Tell-Tale Heart and The Fall of the House of Usher.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

The problem is, all of that is subjective. This is the US of A. Since when do we investigate or prosecute because of what people think someone is thinking?

"Trump was thinking he could..."
"Trump wanted to..."
"Trump didn't realize that..."

And still no evidence. A statement by Trump that he "didn't think Comey was doing a good job." Speculation on what was said in a private dinner setting. A report based on a reading of a supposed memo by an unnamed source. IMPEACH HIM!!!!!!!!!

If this is what the United States is to become, I'm starring to wonder if Cher has any seats open on that Jupiter rocket... I honestly thought I lived in a developed nation. My bad.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I raise you again...One Special Prosector

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Indigo5

Talk in DC is typically cheap. If there is final agreement on a special prosecutor, I'll retract my words. Until then, I stand by them.

TheRedneck

And?????

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

I retract those words. Apparently Rosenstein wanted a special prosecutor.

I've been looking up Robert Mueller. He seems to be pretty non-political, and he has experience with the FBI... both good marks IMO. I'm especially impressed that he stood up to Bush 43 on the unconstitutionality of domestic wire-tapping without a warrant. He also has a past professional relationship with Comey.

For now, barring future information, I'm pleased with the choice. Hopefully, we can put these rumors to bed once and for all. I hope his specific jurisdiction includes ALL parties who may have been involved. Now maybe we can get back to serious matters, like tax reform and repealing that Obamacare fiasco.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Who said the info was classified?

You're kidding...right?

www.washingtonpost.com... /15/530c172a-3960-11e7-9e48-c4f199710b69_story.html?utm_term=.6747ea8ee473

It's only been only major talking point for two days now.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

The tell tale heart kept me up at night when I was a kid. We had creaky wood floors .

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Well I'll be first to admit I was wrong about the special prosecutor. Now liberals got everything they wanted. I can't wait to see how they try to come up with excuses when nothing is found.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Well Democrats kept praying for this...

There is a saying -

"Quando dio vuole castigarci ci manda quello che desideriamo."

Translation - "When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers."

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

This is what happens when things begin to snow ball.

No, there is nothing building here. It's throwing crap at the wall and trying to get something to stick.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

There is a saying -

When nothing is found they'll really have no leg to stand on when they try to claim corruption or bias. They got everything they wanted. Sessions recused himself. They got the special prosecutor. The White House and Sessions had no say in the appointment. They'll still whine that it wasn't fair. They'll just hope us dumb little people will forget they called for all of this. When they are blatantly dishonest like that, we see right through it and they lose support. They can go for it as far as I'm concerned.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

There is a saying -

And plumbers say s**t always floats to the top.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Well...that's a crappy plumber!

*kneeslap*

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Good riddance.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
"I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job. I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off. " .... and you said this to your Russian case officers?.... in the White House?....

"Hello. I have a crazy, real nut job tenant I need to evict. He's currently out of the country. What's the soonest you could go over to change the locks? .... Great! Let's do it! .... Yes, the address is 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW. .... Wonderful! Thank You!"

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
If Michael Flynn is under investigation for his ties to Russia, doesn't that mean Obama should be investigated too because he's the one who initially appointed Michael Flynn as the Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency...

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Well if Trump were truly colluding with the Russians or is a Russian agent as you suggest, then there would be no need for him to make that comment in his meeting as the Russians would already be aware of it and the reasons behind it.

new topics

top topics

<< 137  138  139    141 >>

join