It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Fires James Comey

page: 124
<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Yeah that was brought up wayyy earlier in the thread, so it was good of you to bring it to the front again since it is on topic. I am anxious to see the results as well.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EvillerBob

Why? To get in and destroy evidence?
The FBI has already said director Comeys records have been fully preserved.
The presidents men can't just go in and seize the files. The investigation didn't end on Tuesday.
This is silly.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Wouldn't they have to get everyone present to agree?

They probably can't all agree where to eat lunch much less initiate a secret cabal to advance an agenda.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
The investigation didn't end on Tuesday.
This is silly.

Something everyone on the left need to get through their minds, including Congress.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Damn... I swear I despise MSM... thanks for the clarification.

a reply to: UKTruth

Quite possible!

a reply to: Indigo5

Check and fold are two different things in Poker..

Not after a raise. You raise, call, or fold.

Checking is not even a choice in actual poker... it is an often-added option when no bet has been made for people who are scared to play the real game.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The presidents men can't just go in and seize the files. The investigation didn't end on Tuesday.

So now you're saying Trump didn't fire Comey to stop the Russia investigation?

TheRedneck

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: peck420

I'm wondering if Comey wasn't blocking this investigation...

TheRedneck

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

So now you're saying Trump didn't fire Comey to stop the Russia investigation?

TheRedneck

It's becoming obvious that the fake outrage coming from over there is running out of steam, they got so confused from all the fake news that they are forgetting what they are supposed to be outraged about.

I'm getting dizzy.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I won't be back on this one, ante.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

You don't believe trumps numbers do you? Please tell me you don't...
Biggest inauguration crowd ever. PERIOD!
Three million fraudulent votes cast ...by democrats... from Mexico, in the last election. Plus two grandma's in rural vermont who run a maple syrup business.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

I don't think you understood what I meant. I didn't mean all the Congressmen would come out and say the same thing. I'm saying individual Congressmen could claim x, y, z was said to fit their agenda and no one would have video evidence to prove they're lying like you do with the public hearings.

Closed door meetings are sometimes necessary but for this reason I feel they should be used as sparingly as possible.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

You get your news from SNL Weekend Update?

TheRedneck

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

It's a strange law but it's common throughout the states. Not all but many have it that way.

The trick is...if there were three or more occupants and only trump was aware of the recording and he left the room any recording without him present is illegal.
The law is as long as one person knows AND that person is part of the conversation recording is legal.
If he leaves the room and continues recording well...

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

They didn't say it was the biggest crowd ever, they said it was the biggest combined live and tv audience combined, and that is 100% true.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

It's a strange law but it's common throughout the states. Not all but many have it that way.

The trick is...if there were three or more occupants and only trump was aware of the recording and he left the room any recording without him present is illegal.
The law is as long as one person knows AND that person is part of the conversation recording is legal.
If he leaves the room and continues recording well...

Just to clarify that would also depend on where the recording is taking place and the means used to record.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: queenofswords

The President of the United States tweets. If you are too stupid or biased to read what our president actually says

Sorry...I don't follow Paris Hilton on twitter either...

If Trump magically becomes capable of 'tweeting" anything true or interesting...I will read it.

Perfect example of how the liberal mind works. Comparing POTUS tweets to Paris Hilton's is nutty. Our president informs the American People of all kinds of things you would never hear about in the media. Did you know that the Labor Dept. said jobless rate is the lowest it has been in 28 years? Did you know that 211,000 were added in April alone?

There's lots of informative info on those tweets that you NEVER see in msm. Stay informed.

Interesting how those numbers only became valid in Trump's mind after he was elected.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I believe that D.C is a one party consent.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

Yeah that is rather funny to me as well. On the other hand is how the media suddenly discovered the workforce participation rate, which was abysmal under Obama.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: Xcathdra

I believe that D.C is a one party consent.

What I meant is there is no reasonable expectation of privacy in public and security cameras are also an exception since security cameras are meant to be seen so there is a diminished expectation there as well. The White House is most likely wired from top to bottom with cameras and audio given the President lives there.

I would think the main floor is fine with what I said above since its technically public however the 2nd floor of the White House is a residence so you would have more requirements there.

Most recording laws deal with situations where there is an reasonable expectation of privacy. Also in this instance the President was talking with the FBI director so it possible its covered under executive privilege.
edit on 12-5-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join