It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Fires James Comey

page: 120
<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
a reply to: Indigo5

Are you suggesting the CIA or FBI would do something to damage the President over something so petty? These are the people you say are national heroes?
It isn't Petty to have connections to a foreign opponent.

Emails on a private server, though? THAT is petty.

Today I heard that Trump's tax returns don't show any evidence of him having profited from business dealings with Russian firms or entities. That DOES NOT preclude that Puti was feverishly ordering more trolls to shill online to muddy the waters.

You'd think Donald "It's All Rigged, Folks" Trump would be all about wanting to PROVE how it was rigged. Oh, wait....except it was rigged IN HIS FAVOR? Then no. Honest as can be.

What a joke.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

He's got an IQ of about 60, and has Asperger's to boot.

Can you prove it with facts??

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

originally posted by: Indigo5

So Presidents should accept incompetent IC leaders to save their own skin? That's the kind of leader you want?

It's a bad (sick) fit. Stupid (bad) choice. He should never have been allowed to run at all. What a pathetic joke.

Hey Buzzy...where did you learn to speak Trump? Is there an online translator you can link me to?...it would help me greatly..
Oh, just from Twitter. I'm a quick study.
Fake President! Overrated! Bad (sick) guy!

People are saying it..Everyone says it...I read it someplace..You know it, I know it, everyone knows it.

???

I am working on my Trump.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

FACTS like his behavior, articulation, general flip-floppiness, and pathological lying are self-explanatory. The man is incompetent. He's delusional, and unable to focus on anything but himself. He has no premise, no continuity.

He's just all bark and flailing. Males self-destructive decisions off the cuff. The insight of a gnat. Unable to speak coherently. Inappropriate socially.
Known scientifically as a "moron" with Conduct Disorder and Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Do your own research, hang around seriously emotionally and behaviorally disturbed people for ten years, and go to grad school if you want more info.

I know you would rather drop dead than admit I know what I'm talking about. And I have no interest in your twisted barbs. So, he's your boyfriend. not mine. I see him for what he is: a thin-skinned asshole.

edit on 5/12/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Just on that bit..

The stupid crazy that Trump asked a law firm to make a "certified letter" that he has "no investments in Russia"..

???

I am more interested in if Russians have "investments in Trump"!!

Can we get that cleared up?

Loans? Investments? unusual purchases of real estate at inflated prices etc?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

You are buying the idea that Comey did something wrong? I was miffed with him before the election, but I got over it.

Trump thought Comey was great at first - and then Comey was honest about Trump, too.

The ONLY THING Trump cares about is that Comey didn't cover Trump's ass. And what about Sessions? Recused himself, and then just did it anyway.
I'm proud of Comey, and he will go down in history as one of the best FBI directors to ever have held office in this so-called "democracy."

PRESIDENTS ARE NOT ABOVE THE LAW. It's time to PROVE THAT, once and for all. Throw the bloody book at the troll. Get him out of the public eye. He's got an IQ of about 60, and has Asperger's to boot.

WOW... using asperger's as an insult. Do you know we have folks on ATS that are aspies?? Do you just go around insulting everyone for neurological issues because you think its a cute insult toward the president you hate so greatly??

WOW... way to show exactly what you are inside.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Comey did do plenty wrong. Read the Deputy AG's letter to the President. Everything he outlines as reasons for firing him are well documented. And the Deputy AG isn't one of Trump's cronies, he was one of Obama's.

+12 more 
posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

FACTS like his behavior, articulation, general flip-floppiness, are self-explanatory. The man is incompetent. He's delusional, and unable to focus on anything but himself.

He has no premise, no continuity. Just all bark and no action. Known scientifically as a "moron."
Do your own research, hang around seriously emotionally and behaviorally disturbed people for ten years, and go to grad school if you want more info. I know you would rather drop dead than admit I know what I'm talking about. And I have no interest in your twisted barbs.

A simple no would have been fine.

Just because you say you know what your talking about doesn't make it true, and please stop with the fake resume, nobody cares or believes you.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Are you suggesting the CIA or FBI would do something to damage the President over something so petty? These are the people you say are national heroes?

Today I heard that Trump's tax returns don't show any evidence of him having profited from business dealings with Russian firms or entities. That DOES NOT preclude that Puti was feverishly ordering more trolls to shill online to muddy the waters.

You'd think Donald "It's All Rigged, Folks" Trump would be all about wanting to PROVE how it was rigged. Oh, wait....except it was rigged IN HIS FAVOR? Then no. Honest as can be.

What a joke.

If you think Top Secret emails on a private server are petty, you are completely out of your element and have no business even commenting on it with such a stunning lack of subject knowledge. Stick to things you know something about. You obviously know nothing about classified information and national security.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

To be fair...I know folks that have Asperger's..Engineers...And smart if awkward folks..

Trump does not have that..he has something going on and it is getting worse, but I don't think it's Asperger's..

More like some tangle of disorders from narcissistic disorder to early onset Alzheimer's etc.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

You are buying the idea that Comey did something wrong? I was miffed with him before the election, but I got over it.

Trump thought Comey was great at first - and then Comey was honest about Trump, too.

The ONLY THING Trump cares about is that Comey didn't cover Trump's ass. And what about Sessions? Recused himself, and then just did it anyway.
I'm proud of Comey, and he will go down in history as one of the best FBI directors to ever have held office in this so-called "democracy."

PRESIDENTS ARE NOT ABOVE THE LAW. It's time to PROVE THAT, once and for all. Throw the bloody book at the troll. Get him out of the public eye. He's got an IQ of about 60, and has Asperger's to boot.

WOW... using asperger's as an insult. Do you know we have folks on ATS that are aspies?? Do you just go around insulting everyone for neurological issues because you think its a cute insult toward the president you hate so greatly??

Yeah, the Asperger's crack was pretty low.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Well...buzzy might have been off target with Aspbergers..Agree that Trump doesn't have that...

But to his larger point..

In the several days since psychologist John Gartner posted a petition on Facebook declaring that Donald Trump must be removed from office because he has “a serious mental illness that renders him psychologically incapable of competently discharging the duties of President of the United States,”

more than 18,000 psychologists, psychiatrists, and other mental health professionals have signed their agreement.

www.psychologytoday.com...

Gartner, a psychologist in private practice in Baltimore and New York, author of a psychobiography of Bill Clinton, and a former instructor in psychiatry at Johns Hopkins, contends that Trump “manifestly” meets the DSM-published criteria for at least three personality disorders: narcissistic personality disorder (NPD), antisocial personality disorder, and paranoid personality disorder. They are a “toxic brew” that in his view not only make Trump “dangerous” but add up to “malignant narcissism,” not a diagnosis formalized in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual but a label coined by the German-born psychologist and psychoanalyst Erich Fromm.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

To be fair...I know folks that have Asperger's..Engineers...And smart if awkward folks..

Trump does not have that..he has something going on and it is getting worse, but I don't think it's Asperger's..

More like some tangle of disorders from narcissistic disorder to early onset Alzheimer's etc.

Or... maybe he is just an asshole. I know many of them.. and some darn successful ones too.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
So sad when politics bring the worst of people.

In all my years in ATS I have never seen something this bad, before.

link   

Try as you might, but you cant cover up the low pathetic usage of "Aspergers" as an insult... which Ive seen ol Buzzy do more than once or twice. SHe thinks she can just flail around in some emotional crapstorm and make a snarky point on here.. not happening anymore. Id say many of us are damned sick to death of the BS.

link   

What a joke.

If you think Top Secret emails on a private server are petty, you are completely out of your element

Just a side note...
Can you tell me what those top secret emails were?

Cuz..as best I recollect..it was a forwarded NYT article talking about the US Drone Program...which still remains officially top secret and non existent.

link   

So Presidents should accept incompetent IC leaders to save their own skin? That's the kind of leader you want?

It's a bad (sick) fit. Stupid (bad) choice. He should never have been allowed to run at all. What a pathetic joke.

Hey Buzzy...where did you learn to speak Trump? Is there an online translator you can link me to?...it would help me greatly..
Oh, just from Twitter. I'm a quick study.
Fake President! Overrated! Bad (sick) guy!

People are saying it..Everyone says it...I read it someplace..You know it, I know it, everyone knows it.

???

I am working on my Trump.
You gotta leave out more, I mean that's what, and you know it's what I've said and people know I did and did you know how many people say, well, it's gonna be great. The best ever. Because he has words. He has the best words.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Try as you might, but you cant cover up the low pathetic usage of "Aspergers" as an insult....

Oh...did I cover that up? Please link me to that post...

I prefer aspergers to the BS disease inflicting the right wing every day of the week and twice on sunday..

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

No that's why they're Top Secret. Comey revealed in his press conference that there were numerous Top Secret chains on her server, and even more Secret and Confidential. No matter how you spin it, it was not petty.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Try as you might, but you cant cover up the low pathetic usage of "Aspergers" as an insult... which Ive seen ol Buzzy do more than once or twice. SHe thinks she can just flail around in some emotional crapstorm and make a snarky point on here.. not happening anymore. Id say many of us are damned sick to death of the BS.
Asperger's is a very real condition that cripples a person's ability to function in normal social settings.

Asperger's Disorder (299.80 DSM-IV)

The essential features of Asperger's Disorder are

severe and sustained impairment in social interaction and

the development of restricted, repetitive patterns of behavior,

interest,

and activity.

I know it when I see it. Was trained to. Had fantastic instructors and texts and living examples to learn from. ANY QUESTIONS?

(Oh, and damn sick to death of the BS part? Yeah. You'd love it if we sane, educated people would go away. I know.)

edit on 5/12/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join